MAY '17 All Over Again!

omfg.

I feel bad for all of you who weren't here earlier this year. XRP was the last coin to moon back then, it was the grand finale of an EPIC bull run. Looks like the exact same thing is happening again.

Let me tell you how this will play out. Smart money has already left the building folks. Its you and a bunch of normies who were late to the party wasting your money on trading fees jumping from coin to coin praying for another shot at a 10x (be honest this is you right now). Guess what, the moon missions are done for at least for another 6 months or so.

Dont get me wrong, I believe in crypto and it will find its place in global finance and business, but 99% of the shit coins out their (including BTC) will be toast.

You wont see a quick drop in price but a slow bleed out with some 10% drops once or twice a week. The dead cat bounces will keep your pussy wet enough to keep playing and putting more money into the game. Let me explain what a dead cat bounce is because you probably think you know but have no idea.

A dead cat bounce happens when (smart people) sell short on margin, in order to make gains they have to CLOSE those positions at some point buy buying back the borrowed assets. These trick people into think there is life but then the price continues to fall. Expect to see a lot of this on coins that are tradable on margin.

My advice to all of you is to either Tether the fuck up and buy back in when everyone else has bled to death or simply cash the fuck and enjoy your gains before you lose them all.

The good news is that most of these projects have no actual use yet and wont be taken seriously for another few years so there is plenty of opportunity to get back in, but trust me, you'll never win in a bear market and you wont see highs like this for a very long time.

Already Tethered up days ago. I'm fucking scared holding this thing though.

Uh, no. 2018 will be the biggest bull run yet, starting in January. Don't be foolish.

Don't be, Tether is the safest place you can be right now and you can always buy some LTC real quick, send to Coinbase and cash out.

Haha when did you start trading? Not before May, thats for fucking sure.

But hey, dont heed this advice if you dont believe me but I guarantee you'll remember this post months from now.

I hope you're right, user.

im expecting a NYE kind of explosion to end it all but idk.. might get jewed again and lose my position like back in August

I'm feeling iffy too. Honestly if I see more than 30% losses in my portfolio, I'm running and enjoying the good amount I made. At some point you just gotta stop and enjoy life a little.

The fact that everyone thinks it is going to happen means it isnt going to happen

oldfag /smartmoney/ here and OP is mostly right but got a fee things wrong. Luckily most of the parts he got right are going to save his ass from losses

BNTY is truly the last ship to leave to the,moon this year.

Get,on board or hole up on Earth. Winter is,going to be cold.

Let me tell you a secret
Back in may crypto didnt have the normies flooding the market like right now
The thing about crypto is you tend to think according to the area where you live, but crypto is something in which the whole world participates
Take India for example, ripple is trading at 1.5 dollars and no one gives a damn if price falls internationally
The bubble has not started yet, it's the beginning
I am sure you dont want to get out just before the real gains begin (surely a bubble though)
So stop thinking with a narrow mindset. Crypto represents the wealth of the world and you are freaking out at 500 billion total marketcap?

You're right:

>XRP moons when people give up on crypto -- that's what XRP is. It's absolutely not crypto. XRP is like the VIX of crypto.

>Everything is about to crash

Where you're wrong:

>It'll be slow

The game is over. There's only fools left in the market now, and they'll panic and dump this down to 2015 levels.

I'm 85% crypto 15% fiat right now. Wondering if should cash out more. I remember May all too well, it was my first time investing big bucks into crypto and then it went -50%.

We recovered from that though, and will recover quickly again, probably even quicker. But in the meantime shit is gonna hit the fan

Let me tell you a secret user, have you see all that Tether FUD, BTC rises everytime BTC starts to move up and up?

Those Tethers are being minted to artificially inflate BTC, those Tethers have been created BECAUSE OF DEMAND.

Think about it for a second and re-read your statement...

>Thinking you can predict crypto
Lel. Thanks for trying to look out for everyone, and I'm personally out of everything but a few shitcoins but no one has been right about shit. Niggas may have "predicted" this or that, but for every correct guess, the same person has 50 wrong ones.

I will again say you are not taking into account the wealth of the world
Who the hell cares about bitinex anyways?
Also they publish their audits and I know you dont believe them so no point arguing
Just wait for new asian markets like indonesia, India to rise and control the volume, in the next 6 months
This the moment we have been waiting for, people are too scared when the real ride is starting

God, June-August was miserable this year. Largest bear market stretch of the year. Everyone was losing

Hey I just dont want people to hurt themselves or their families when shit starts to get bloody. When EVERYONE is up, the ride is about to end, period. Not saying things wont go back up again, just letting everyone know who is buying up coins at ATH that they need to be prepared for a shake down.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Also you cannot predict the crypto market. The market is irrational and full of volatility. Suffice to say, if you think 2018 isn’t going to be an epic year for crypto with millions to be made, you are poorly misinformed and bad a trading.

We shall see, ill be looking out for your pink wojacks friend! Remember this post!

The thing is a 50% shake up wont bother us one bit because we already up 100x
And anyone with good risk management knows how to handle a shake down
There were people who made 2x when china banned bitcoin

This unbounded optimism is annoying. I'm bullish on crypto long-term, but the situation right now is unstable as all fuck. BTC itself is nothing but a big ponzi at this point

>And anyone with good risk management knows how to handle a shake down
How's that, smart guy?

Bro show me your credentials before you say something
I have been here since 2016
made a 100x
If you are a pro trader, id say wait
if you are a normie, just leave because yeah it might turn bloody and you'd freak out

How is everything up? The market is generally down atm.

You won’t see any pink wojacks from me because I’m not a brainlet who buys ath’s. You are part of the retard “I wear a helmet for my own safety” group on this board. When everything shoots up in a massive bull run everybody cries: OH MY GOD WHY DIDN’T I BUY MORE, WHEN IS THIS GOING TO DIP SO I CAN BUY MORE PLEEEEEASE GO DOWN.
Here is your dip dumbass. Buy and take your positions. Or not, I could careless

There are pink wojacks every other day noob!

Man there are 100 ways to make money in crypto
You can
Play the alt coin game
The usdt btc/eth game
Arbitrage, where people make 100k in a day
Relish the volatility guys

Nigga what are you talking about? EVERYTHING has mooned the past month... Im not talking about 10-20% price swings, those are irrelevant when coins like XVG are up 50000% in 6 months.

Spoken like a true cuck

>God, June-August was miserable this year. Largest bear market stretch of the year. Everyone was losing

but isnt it good time to buy ? and hold who bought it. arent they(holder in bear market) rich now?

>Man there are 100 ways to make money in crypto
Really?

>Play the alt coin game
Alts get (temporarily) JUSTed harder than BTC when BTC dies
>The usdt btc/eth game
>usdt
>Arbitrage, where people make 100k in a day
This is actually an interesting thing, been thinking of setting up an XRP or XLM bot
>Relish the volatility guys
You were talking about making money on a bear market, not holding

Spoken like somebody with zero risk management skills

Hahahaha oh shit you havent seen the REAL blood baths before, just wait friend. These pinkies are all in fun at the moment. Wait till XVG goes back under 1 cent. People will literally be offing themselves left and right.

i dont understand tether why not just hold USD?

Sure that will happen
But after the awareness phase of the bubble turns into adoption where normies truly invest in crypto(not just america)

Kek
I hate the fear mongering faggots who think crypto will pop any moment. They need to go outside more. Literally less than 2% out of every hundred people you meet who have heard of BTC own any at all. This market still has a long way to go. When you start seeing DASH sponsor sporting events on television, and there are BitCoin commercials during the super bowl, and crypto is being shoved down the throat of every normie through media and brokers, then those are your sell indicators that it is time to get out.

>Sure that will happen
Then why not take the opportunity to increase your stack?

>not just america
Ah, so you think crypto is some USA-only thing? Kek, typical burger

Hahah LOL me right now... I cashed out everything but LINK, just for shits and giggles. Im making more money on Binance commissions than most make trading.

R E S P E C C

>Alts get (temporarily) JUSTed harder than BTC when BTC dies

you should know when to be in usdt when in alts and when in btc, I agree very difficult.Not the ideal thing to do right now.
So you shift to arbitrage
There would be no risk of crash as you would buy and sell and profit not hold
Point is just adapt to the market conditions

fuck off pajeet

This
Plus all this has to happen not just in USA, but all the major countries who trade bitcoin
Plus you will have new countries emerging to become big markets
You can imagine

newfag

man how can you misinterpret me so wrong? You need to be some special kind of stupid
Let me make it easier
Normies have not truly entered the market yet
America is not how to can predict this market

Which is why I have 15% in fiat waiting around for sale times. I guess that'll have to do

>getting out at the height of crypto
are you suggesting we'll all lose our gainz? dude, by that point, we're all gonna be up 4500% and just accumulate more and more during the dips

crypto is literally the only market where the sooner you get in, the richer you end up

This 100%
Exactly man this is what I am talking about
100 ways to make money in crypto
ICO, alts, ponzi schemes like bitpetite
You guys are lucky to be born in this time

>t. hustler

To be honest I have 55-60% in fiat which i will use and ladder up my price if we see a nice correction
But i need to feel it is actually a correction , for me to do that
If you are not taking profits, you will lose it all

And cashing out partially right now is one way to make money. I'm more than 50% sure we're in for a juicy correction.

>Normies have not truly entered the market yet
They kind of have. More normies are in than there should be at this point. They're weak-handed.
>America is not how to can predict this market
what

>To be honest I have 55-60% in fiat which i will use and ladder up my price if we see a nice correction
Then if you are even less bullish than me, why do you keep reassuring that everything's cool right now?
>If you are not taking profits, you will lose it all
How can you say that after just a couple of posts ago saying crypto is our big opportunity?

>what
He's right. While there are some US Bitcoin gigawhales constantly manipulating bitfinex look at any other coin market where Asia obliterates US daily volume.

This was funner back in May because everything moved slow as fuck.

It was in direct contradiction with what he implied about USA being market leader earlier

You clearly dont understand market cycles if you think that

Oh ok idk then

Because crypto is not something where you put in 200k or 300k in order to see profits man
You put put small capital to see unpropotional gain
10k can be turned into 100k in a month and then you take 90k profit and again turn 10k into a 100k
that's why it's valuable

To add to this, as I said earlier
If you are an experienced guy, you already know these things
and if you are a noob you should probably leave(no disrespect)

I'm not some trader, I'm in this for the long term. We still have a long way to go and I'm invested in the couple of projects that actually have a future.

Ofcourse some projects will emerge out of ashes but after a correction, you dont want to buy a share which you could have bought at 1/10 following a correction

Mania can be a very good thing guys as long as you are on the right side of it

Which is why I have my buy money around. If a drastic correction happens, 15% can more than double my stack. But since you turned out to be hella bearish, I'm not. I don't exactly expect to see a -90% correction, I think it's possible, but highly fucking unlikely. Better to just keep holding part of your stack than panic sell all.

You don't know when the mania ends, nobody can know.

You know how to best use your money man
Hope you pull a 100x

Yeah good luck to you too

That's why I said we keep taking profits

I've been advocating cashing out from the market for the past week all the time, but now I think is actually the correct time to enter back in, if just for a few days

Haven't had any losses at all today, pretty comfy portfolio consisting of XRB and cuckshares.

Right at the end of a probable bull trap?

pigs get slaughtered. amateur

how do you do that?

Do what? Get people to sign up with my code? Simple. I befriend Normies on Facebook, when i see them talking about Bitcoin, I offer them some advice. On a popular thread, When BTC was at 19k... I told everyone to buy XRP with their Bitcoin because it was going to crash (i was just bullshitting, it was a lucky guess). BTC actually started to crash, and like 500 people started messaging me for advice about XRP, I told them to Sign up on Binance and use my code. Then, XRP actually started pumping. This whole thread started to believe I was a crypto god. I got like 100 Referrals out of it. Pure stupid luck to be honest, i was literally just shitposting normies one day and boom.

Why would you buy into Tether if it's always going to be $1? You're just exposing yourself to risk with no upside. Unless you actively use the service to pay for things, there's no reason.

kek, stay golden

It's easier to get back. You can catch a dip in a minute rather than buying in fiat again

>crypto is literally the only market where the sooner you get in, the richer you end up

nigga wut?

Thanks. You are the reason us real traders get rich. See you in 10 months when the next bubble cycles start and you FOMO in while I stocked up at rock bottom

I have iron hands and you’ll never get my bags, lol