Well, I guess they won?

Well, I guess they won?

- John McAfee telling lies to all his followers, claims to never predicted anything about Verge
- Nigger Marquis Trill told his 5 million followers to sell XVG cause it was a scam
- Ex-'employee' who got fired cause he sucked at his job did the same.

All on the same day?

In the meantime, somebody bought 2 Billion Verge at 50% discount?

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m47kd/some_one_is_trying_to_buy_cheap_verge_he_was_not/

Congratulations, normies. You got tricked and made somebody filthy rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X8KjNcU
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7mkytt/hoping_this_will_calm_some_of_the_fud/
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7mfxp9/john_mcafee_lies_and_fud/
discord.gg/sFcCHR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY COINS THAT MOONED? WHATS YOUR NAME FAT BUDDY? IS IT LINK?

mcafee is a fucking moron, but there is money to be made by pumping & dumping shitcoins, lots of $

join the group with over 28k members all pumping up a coin then dumpin it for ez fuckin profits, or just sit there poor hodling your shitcoins

discord.gg/X8KjNcU

unironically kill yourself

my sides

i'm still HODLing so i don't sell at a loss and i feel like a shithead

the norman are up to some retarded shit, i'm starting to get tips coming in from (((them))), it is very fucking confusing and i'm not sure if do the opposite is going to be effective

do some analysis here. If you did not buy the XVG dump you have missed a huge instant 5x from 11cents that is imminent. This is the normie coin.

1) cool name and logo
2) protocol is called 'Wraith" omg so fucking cool
3) this coin is 11 cents, you can buy and own 10's of 1,000's !!!
4) friends say to get Verge
5) coin designation (XVG) it has an "X" in it, guaranteed success

Once all the fud dies down, Wraith will get released among other things. All the fomo of "$15 Verge?" will flood back in at it will go vertical. The price is literally supressed from fud, the fud dies when Wraith is released (some say dec. 29th), no fud = moon, big moon.

Verge is heading back.. congrats to those who bought the fud dip

Wraith is never coming. Nobody is even working on this project. Nobody wants your bags.

It's already done, you dumbass. The source code is on GitHib already.

hahahaha rekt

How is this nigger not in jail yet btw?

wew lads lifting off, road to 1200?

If you bought verge above 200 sats you deserve to get raped.

but will this really go down that much further? it's at a typical re-correction point

News just came out. Strap in!!

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7mkytt/hoping_this_will_calm_some_of_the_fud/

MOON.

Me too. I only dropped a couple hundred on it. Not worth moving on.
Will just keep it. So either one day it'll fold and I won't care, or it'll moon and I make a little profit.

John McAfee did predict 0,15USD when it was 0,01 USD.

Also he just stated in a phone interview this saturday that he thinks verge is the future in privacy coins, IF people can see past monero.

However, he also says it will never hit 15USD, because it will never be a primary coin, let's be honest. But it could go 1 dollar within 2 years I believe (this is my opinion, not his).

You are uneducated - you know nothing. He did, and the truth is out there

what?

Well your anti-fud worked on me OP, just bought in at 907 sats, let's see where this piece of shit goes!

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7mfxp9/john_mcafee_lies_and_fud/

- Claims he never had an instagram, he tweeted about it before and his YouTube page linked to the same page.
- He deleted instagram yesterday (even though the account was 'not his')
- Claims he never said 15$ about Verge while there are tons of pictures that he did from his official pages.

He is a liar, a maniac and I lost all respect for him after this.

It's not anti-FUD mate, it's just spreading the truth. The truth is out there clear as day and people should be aware.

2 BILLION Verge was bought at half the price!!

Move with the whales, not against them.

I realize this is a normie coin when a guy who refused to get into crypto when I told him to told me about this amazing new coin that's exploding right now and gave me minutely updates about how it broke 18 cts 20 cts etc.

Knew to stay the fuck away from it and I'm glad I can trust my gut feeling.

lets gooooo

going with normies can be better than going with whales. I bought the dip at 11c and have made 16k in a couple hours on it.

we're hitting verge tomorrow, 29k pump and dump group
discord.gg/sFcCHR

Thanks, mentality like this is exactly what generates profit for us, as you will buy in at a high price rather than cheap.

Please don't.

I told you yesterday at piece of shit was just creating a dip so he could accumulate before wraith released. He made a huge mistake when he predicted $15 because then he couldn't get on the train.

I guess. For this, I hope he dies alone. Oh wait, he already is. Twitter is the only buzz he can receive after his failed careers, waking up every day knowing you murdered your own neighbor and fleeing the country after that must be torture in a sense.

It's sad, really.

yeah no doubt mcafee is an insane piece of shit. i think it's easy to get confused about what he said, why should we even listen to the outlandish shit he says when he just bends the truth to cover his own ass. why would anyone ever "respect" him? fuck! i hope you just meant you believed he could be right about some shit.

He was right about privacy coins untill he sold his soul.

What could spark his rage against Verge all the sudden? Did they not give him a release date? Did they get in an argument?

Out of the blue - he went from friend to foe. He also deleted everything related to Verge. Is he trying to get the price down? Or join the crusade against Verge like that nigger Marquis Trill?

The big hint who are the four coins he shilled after, all on the exchanges he uses all terrible projects, bags he was likely holding. If it worked to boost the price of bags then it should have worked in reverse so he could buy low. Now he's got all the money from those bags and shilled and Verge at the bottom of a dip he made, that's one hell of a heist.

show me the commit

dont see anything

Follow the money.

There's nothing there except for a logo for Wraith. Also none of their builds even succeed. Lol

???
I'm not the one who got dumped on

It's to late mcaffy.

Wat?

Two days before you will re-enter at 0,30 USD.

I won't enter this piece of shit at all.
It's a dead normie shitcoin.

Have fun holding bags

Oh my god please go back up. I put in my only $1000 in 24 h ago

I won't reveal my position, I can only say that I am indeed having fun. How about you?

Are people really surprised they lost money on a dogecoin fork with little code added and decent branding?

That's fine we'll go 60 x without you. I hope you have a pink wojak ready.

It won't go 60x what are you thinking? I am even a Verge hodler, but this is delusional.
It will prolly be around 1 dollar this year, if it doesn't drop to the ground.

man, privacy factor is a no-brainer. he's deleting everything probably because he hate's being tied to verge; just look at the comments he gets

aw that's so sad it thinks its human

It's not a fork. It's a re-brand of Dogecoin Dark. It's near instant transactions for almost no fees - completely anonymous.

Is the muh dogecoin argument really all people come up with as FUD?

Going 15 dollars. Mcaffys gaff that he can't take back. Ride the rocket stay on your dying coin.

should i go all in?

Never go all in on anything as risky as crypto.

Don't go all in - in any crypto. All-in Id say Ripple is the safest bet cause their product works.

Verge is high risk-rewards and has many enemies. ALl the more reason to get in, I never seen a crusade as big as this against any coin.

no. 2 billion verge was bought at 10x the price.
verge isn't even worth 20 sats in my opinnion but lets keep the real price at 80 now

Its been the top volume coin on Binance for two weeks.

You also got all the Monero bag holders trying to stop the competition.

is it back to 100 sats yet?