ZCL

All systems are a go. See you guys in the morning :)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HeyRhett
youtube.com/watch?v=KBry_6VntNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is the sporkening happening friend

Estimated Mid to late Jan

>Circulating supply: 1,809,800
>24h volume: $41,269,000

Holy fuck this coin is going to moon so fucking hard

Yeah because you are going to get a 1for1 dividend of a coin that is a btc friendly fork that adds features from a proven dev team.

hope my fellow anons are loading up on this dip. rocket fueling

Price prediction in a month?

If dubs $250

$300 on Private, ZCL steady at 50 after.

People are going to promote this because it is a "friendly" fork from a well respected dev.

If get then ZCL will be at $1000 in one month.

I have spoken

SHIT

I think you meant $1000

ZCL was the first time I ever went all in on a coin. This is our ticket to freedom bros.

Is this coin worth holding now or should I buy in closer to the fork? I bought in at 180k sats so I have already made some profit, but I sold off all of my XLM and NEO for this. I'm scared this will consolidate and I will lose my January XLM and NEO pump gains..

I threw my whole hot stack onto it. Going to start mining it tomorrow too

Go for it if you think you can time the market. I have bad luck doing that personally.

If my post is you'll be a millionaire by the end of this month because ZCL has reached $1 billion per coin

I'm holding for a while, I think this coin is going to keep rising so I'm just gonna ride the wave. I need to get my ticket out of Veeky Forums

also get

what are you even saying

Bitcoin cash is over 2k. Why wouldn't this go that high? It seems like a better coin AND it's a bitcoin fork.

don't titillate me that much, user, pls

Please stop I can't get any more comfier

It really is a good fork, fills a niche and it will be pulled off professionally

Do you keep it at exchange or in a wallet?

fug what should i do bros, im currently on 2 budding moon missions and i seriously want to put more into this but im scared of losing out on short term gains i can funnel into this

i think ill just fucking FOMO in, god fucking damnit, the diversification meme sucks when you're poor as fuck

when you're poor as fuck is when you go balls deep until 50k or so. then ya diversify

Name them, and I'll tell you if it's worth it.

just scoop 181 at discount 230, finally strap can strap in this rocket ship.

Bitcoin Private (ZCL) fork is a scam.
Spread the message and warn people.
Lead developer Joshua Yabut is a scam artist. Joshua Yabut with ZCL was head of Zencash. He knowingly knew of a vulnerability and kept it a secret then announced it publicly an hour after he left the project causing a zero day. He is an investor liability and his track record for forking coins off of his projects isn't good, it's pump and dump.

yeah, that's what I thought

bnty, already made 140% gains because i got in early, colx, cheap as fuck, cryptopia this month, looking for a quick profit off this one desu

I believe in Rhett
twitter.com/HeyRhett

will ride this ship to retirement no less.

I'm already in on bounty. Do not leave bounty for this.

It's a tough call, I'm personally still debating between colx and this.

Nice instincts poorfag.

You have the makings of greatness in ya.

>1:1 swaps (ZCL:BTCP & BTC:BTCP )
>ZCL is 0.2% of the price of BTC

From the innovative investors perspective, the buy in price for BTCP (the fork chain) is tremendously cheaper with Zclassic. In fact its so surreal at the moment that it wont last long. And BTCP is leveraging same mining tech as BTCG, so the miners are already there and ready to go. Zk snarks will continue on BTCP as well. Pretty fuckin cool.

Seems like a no brainer to me you fucking dweebs

Rhett is destroying his credibility right now

thanks m8, yeah I can't leave bnty it's been too good to me and it has a good amount of room to grow especially with exchanges
i actually do have like 3.7 ZCL so i don't completely lose out if this moons and am planning on mining small amounts, but i think in the mid-short term i'll be getting more gains with the colx news

i recognize that current supply of ZCL is going to dry up like a goddamn desert, i might just FOMO in with some fiat honestly but im a poorfag so it'll only be like 200 USD

if colx wasn't so goddamn cheap or if I found ZCL earlier...

are you the one fudding when it is at 130? I can decide for myself. Almost double my money now.

how do ya figure?

But Zencash has been doing nothing but rising

>Person publicly conducts an attack against his own investors
>That person steals money, burns down all bridges, tries actively to RANSOM money from remaining team
>He fails miserably even at that and has his ass kicked
>That person is Joshua Yabut
>What kind of person will ever partner with Yabut after this story?
>Rheeeeeeettttttttt..

Explain yourself.
So he left Zencash and fudded it because it was shit.
How does that mean that this one is a scam? Where is the logic?
Whats he gunna do, leave his project and fud it even though he is the only team member lol

Lol. Youre funny dude I cant tell if you're fudding for accumulation or youre just messing with people

proof or gtfo

He posts this shit on every thread, just ignore him.
He's either accumulating or butthurt because he can't invest in it.

No, he PLACED a replay attack in the code, then he gathered his friends, he Ddosed pools and tried to pull of 51% attack, he kidnapped twitter and GitHub and ransomed 500k usd to get it back, he did replay attacks and then he publicly left the project. That's in whom you're investing your money ;)

I'll pay you .05 Eth for proof in the next 5 minutes.

It's in video format. First person experience from a guy who worked with him.
youtube.com/watch?v=KBry_6VntNA

Who cares loser, all that matters is free coin hype, stop playing the Warren Buffet game in crypto.

nice just bought 300.

capped this and post when zcl go to the moon. Remember to show yourself so we can laugh.

How come you shillers just dissipated when presented with some real issue you don't have answer to? ;)

it is ok user, i believe in Rhett, and you dont buy this coin user, thanks. If you buy then you are a low life pos.

Hearsay is not evidence my friend.

Where do you see colx going up to?

Let me wait while I formally present evidence for a 0.05 eth bounty which will take me 12 hours? Good usage of my time. Go look at ZEN GitHub, why are there two of them, zencashio and ZenCashofficial? Oh hey what are those pulls committed by mocrvx? Hey mocrvx is Joshua and that's googlable huh?

That's 3 dollars an hour, $2.90 more /hr than you'll ever make pajeet.

All heresay as far as I can see.

Who's to say he didn't just reveal a zeroday to the public so the devs couldnt shaft the investors?

This shit will go to $500 in 2018

do you post or lurk on bitcointalk forum?

There are public logs from chat and the whole situation has been talked over and over again. You're cryptonewb so go and get some experience with this scam. I tried to warn you, you don't want to spend your time into research, that's your choice. Chase something you have no expertise in.

Guess it is time to post the screenshots from the discord..
AND NOW FUCK OFF PAJEETS

Got in at 23k, what's the plan, dump it all before the fork?

Before? If you dump it before you won't get your free BTCP

But I assume this thing is going to crash into dante's inferno after the fork