Lmao Bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=3PcR4HWJnkY

bitcoin core is finished

long live bitcoin cash

>buy 99 cent pack of gum
>that will be 99 cents plus $100 to open up a lightning channel between us

Wow what an annoying retard.
No wonder Joseph Poon noped the fuck out of his own project. Well, I guess 1mb blocks made him nope the fuck out anyway, but still. More reason to nope the fuck out.

The funny thing is that in 15 years our complete financial infrastructure will be built on lightning network. When I think about all the people who hate this thing I can't but smile. It will be awesome.

It's the same thing as banks. Highly connected, highly liquid, centralized hubs. Wow, what a revolution.

Yeah. The poor are priced out of even owning their own wallets and opening their own channels to the hubs, so the vast majority of humanity would end up buying "bitcoin" credits from hubs/banks.

It's truly dystopian. Anyone who calls it "awesome" either doesn't understand it or is an enemy of humanity.

I don't give a shit what you think. It will come, and you can't do anything about it. How does it feel? Tell me how you feel right now?

>1.5 more years until you can open your centralized channel for 100 goy bucks
Bitcoins going to die long before layer 2 sees the light of day. They know this and have only been stalling for around 3-4 years now.

Just thinking about your anger and frustration makes me so happy. It will be glorious when your wishes and dreams pop like soap bubbles.

Feels like bitcoin was hijacked. Luckily some smart people had the foresight to fork in August. Bitcoin will die, and then bitcoin will live again.

lmao

Why would you want to build on top a system that never intended such a thing instead of a system designed for such a thing?

Don't ask me, ask companies like Microsoft.

pajeet arguments

2nd layer was always part of the plan. Hal Finney talked about it since 2010 you fucking newfags

>create the lightning network
>do not increase the blocksize
t. satoshi finneymoto
He wanted both

2nd layer additional scaling is OK if on-chain scaling is OK and the 2nd layer is sufficiently decentralized.
Ethereum Roadmap with Plasma, PoS and sharding fulfills those requirements (Raiden does not).

LN is close to the worst you could possibly make that is still hypothetically functional when it comes to following the anarchistic dream of crypto. It is dystopian to the core.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol fiat is the problem and creating money from nothing, not banks you fucking moron

>w-we almost had it ready but roger ver and his chinese assassins foiled our plans!