CYOA throw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0x5ZRAVXxr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct thread
Dont bump this shit.

Bump
Nigger

Yeah, that other thread sure is high quality.

AI-fus! My nigger!

That thread is full of niggers

Stop saying nigger

what the hell is a jumpchain cyoa?
asking for cpt. reddit

>Hao

that brings back memories

Jumpchain is a subtype of CYOA which are all interconnected and you can jump between one setting and another via various rules. They have their own threads here on Veeky Forums, go there.

Immortality: The Dragon!

A!

Intrinsic: Stars, Human shapeshifting, Inspiration, Familiar (fairy, stars)

A subtle build without any necessarily obvious magic. I can get that sort of power later, as a base I'm taking the most important things. The most powerful single magic type, the ability to assume another persona, the ability to convince people of almost anything, and a loyal and capable companion who will stick with me no matter what.

>Choose djinn and go maximum Arabic by making my item a hookah.
>A hookah has at least four parts. If those parts are separated am I really a slave or just grow heavily attached to them?
>You've never had a friend like me.

The Reborn
Transfurmation and Eidolomancy

F

>Four misfit kids find the hookah parts.
>Make a genie friend to help conjure up items to fight the edge lord immortal picks.
>He's sassy but cares about their well being.

I love it.

Cybercriminal I'm no easy mode casual

I always liked this but it has some real issues with balance. Anyway,
>Central Hub
>Clean
>Fabricator 2, Cloning Tank 3, Medical Lab 3, Expanded Cabin 1, Augmented Reality Room 1, Bar, Human Crew, Training Complex 1
>AI 3, Powered Armor, Mind Upload 3
>Stunning Technology, Prime Cynosure A.I., Dimensional Entity

Taking both hive mind paths. I'm not keeping parts of the hive mind organic and parts robotic, I'm making it more fluid than that. The majority of my instances will be infomorphs, but I will have many physical bodies as well, and they will be a mixture of organic and synthetic, the organic ones typically still being partly synthetic, enough to reupload and therefore save them if their organics ever die, and the purely synthetic bodies will generally be non-humanoid drones as necessary.

I'm taking both of the dangerous choices, though the mind upload one comes first.

youtu.be/0x5ZRAVXxr8

This is barely a CYOA, user. Who would choose anyone other than all the bro options?

What's a sylvari doing there and why is she pretending to be some sort of nymph

Housing: basic apartment (80)
Add on’s : Great wifi and parking spot (70)

Style(s): modern and natural (50)

Service: Maid; magic (25)

Comfy perks

Security (24)
Magic PJ’s (23)
Immunity (22)
Rainmaker (21)
Fabulous fabric (20)
Game changers: business (0)

Reaper honestly seems like the most shit path, so I guess I'll take that because easymode is for fucking casuals.

>Firebender
>Flail Proficiency (Meteor Hammer)
>Sword Proficiency
>Canyon Crawler Pet
>Royal Barge

>Domestic Machinery and Alignment drawbacks.
>Ideal Body and People Person Perks.

Azula
Ty Lee to chill one or both out.
I'd rather take Varrick and Zhu Li but I can't subject them to the impossible-ego queen-bitch-of-the-universe levels this squad is going to generate so I'll settle for Asami for someone to fix the boat when it breaks so we don't all die of cheap fixtures.

>Kyoshi Isle for Safety and Security
>Asami's Mansion when doing Politics.
>Ember Island for vacation.
>Training at the North Pole Water City; Firebending to keep warm, no cold-weather clothes allowed.

I have never watched ATLA. Quick check on the wiki....She doesn't seem to have a plot that fits the fucked up timelines. Not sure what we'll be dealing with exactly.

Maybe gathering Aang, Korra, And Roku together for a combo to unfuck the universe, but that'd kinda suck for me. Let's go with bring balance to the new scenario in light of all the messed up shit going every which way and needing an avatar from each element on rotation. Helping out on my part as a Light-Bending sneak to cover backs, conceal the party and other sneaky things. Eventually hope to learn Lightning from Azula and Lava from Kyoshi along with Chi Blocking from Ty Li, aaand maybe figure out what the hell all this steampunk wizardry is that Asami does whenever our ship decides it's time for us all to drown again.

Does anyone have the CYOA where you get a building similar to in terms of style?
I think there was a monk somewhere on it and could choose a pool room, master and normal bedrooms, etc.
It had a gold/brown background too.

>no options to make your symbiote fuggable

I would make a CYOA for Symbiote waifu's, but I am a lazy piece of shit