I. Don't Get. It

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mclain.ca/buy-and-hold-31-cryptocurrencies-for-365-days-week-19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't look at your portfolio any more. I'm going to rip my eyes out

I sold it all off looks very scammy to me

despite what biz tells you, your portfolio will still make decent gains longterm if you just hodl it like it is now. it will go up even more if you have the time to transfer those bags out when high into ones that are low

This is beautiful people really need to understand the benefits of diversification.

lol dude wtf. just put everything in 2 coins and leave it there. you won't make any serious gains this way

>t. traditional stocks into crypto brainlet

OK, will do.

Can I get some advice with my portfolio

I don’t want to be a diversity cuck

Stop collecting shitcoins like they are pokemon

yes you wont make gains until just one of your shitcoins 100xs and u have 10k to then diversify more. also it minimizes losses and stress.

for example i bought some shitcoins on polo over the summer some of them had huge gains, xmr, zcash,nxt, dash. too bad i sold them before they really pumped. just keep accumulating on dips only and dont sell.

Some guy has a 31 coins portfolio that he just hold, he started 5 months ago.
Now he even outperformed bitcoin growth.
blog.mclain.ca/buy-and-hold-31-cryptocurrencies-for-365-days-week-19/

You're 80% eth so I wouldn't call that diversified.

Don't listen to that moron.
Enjoy your zero gains when you have that many coins at fucking 2k.

Go half in on CND and skycoin then when your CND doubles start moving profits into skycoin at a rate that you feel comfortable with
You then begin to prostitute yourself for more skycoin congratulations you sucked a dick for a million dollars each

which two?

Some guy on reddit did 100$ in each and every top 100 coins for 9 months or so and is also significantly up. Outperforming btc is not that hard.

Why do you think CND or skycoin will moon ?

or 10$ i don't remember

can't find the threads anymore

CND is basically for pick your winter crypto skycoin is an entire new internet layered on top of our internet but eventually it will be its own complete stand-alone deal imagine if you could own the internet with skycoin you can I'm not Schilling this anymore though you can do your own research but CND will moon in the short-term skycoin is I have no idea how high It can go

You pretty much bought everything at ATH.
Good job you gonna make Biz proud. Now panic sell when it's low and yoûre perfect

>Le hodl brainlet spoted