Oldfag here

>Been in crypto since 2015
>Cashed out more than what the average pajeet will ever make
>Still wagecucking as a PM in tech

I'm fucking addicted to Crypto and everything about blockchain. Love reading and researching projects. Have a sizeable and comfy portfolio.

At home drunk. AMA till I fall asleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.deloitte.com/ch/en/pages/innovation/articles/blockchain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARE WE STILL CRASHING??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Well done OP

What are you drinking?

What was your biggest gainer ATM?

Where do I start reading if I'm a little ol brainlet who wants to learn as much as I can about blockchain

>drunk

what a fuckin degenerate

I second this. At least vaporize weed.

what is your retirement target?

is that target higher than a target you set before getting into crypto?

Scotch.

Last recent gainers:
- VEN (bought in 2k SATS, holding 75% of initial investment and recently sold 25%)
- ENJ (bought in ICO and still holding)

In SF Bay Area, this is a given.

Cash out if you got weak fucking hands

Thinking about throwing some fun money in (5% portfolio) for short term. Need to do more research.,

I don't plan to retire soon. I love my job and my role. Crypto is just a hobby. It's a plus that it helped set a comfy lifestyle right out of university.

why do you like your job? have you always known it was what you wanted to do, or did you get good at it first and then start liking it?

I love tech. Self taught coding early age and went through business school for my undergrad. The PM role allows me to conceptualize, develop, and deliver new products for my company.

I'm lucky to be working at a company that is always innovating on a global scale, so you can imagine how interesting and dynamic it is.

>Still working for Mr. Goldberg in 2017+1
>Not early retiring and sleeping with Lolis around jungle Asia
Look at this turbo normie wagecuck

>you can imagine how interesting and dynamic it is

no offense, but I really cant. do you take antidepressants or are you prescribed anything? this sounds like something I'd say in an interview and not really mean.

Do you like ICX or XLM?

I left the normcore lifestyle to start a business and do crypto, much better than wagecucking but I guess everybodys different.

Report this bot, it posts in like every thread.

Haha definitely not. I'm also 3 years out of university. Maybe just not burnt out from wagecucking. I also have the benefit of working at a Big 3 tech firm. The perks are comfy and as flexible as it can get.

Got into ICX at 7400 sats. Sold 95% of my stack at 46K sats. I recently rebalanced my portfolio to be in projects that imo are going to be massive and with teams that I believe are competent.

XLM - I personally would rather be in other coins. This could easily take off.

Oldfag here, been in crypto since 2013.
Sold everything in 2015 and never cashed out.

Kill me

Why don't you get into crypto related job?
Investing. exchange related. Research. Developement. Following illegal money.
You don't seem to need to work for money..

I got in at 6500 sats still holding think it's gonna be huge. Why do you not like the team? Which teams do you like better, for which other projects mate?

silicon valley tech jobs are pretty kush dude. hang out with coworkers, talk crypto, eat free chef prepared lunch, good money to inject into the folio... I mean there are better lives but it's not exactly wagecucking

what coins do you have in your portfolio?

How much did you make
give us a number to get a perspective

What's the lowest market cap coin you own right now

What industry do you think block chain can have the biggest impact on? Maybe real estate because of all the transfers? Logistics? What are some coins close to launching real world products the public will be exposed to and think this really is better

I didn't mean to imply that ICX does not have a bad team or a bad project behind it. Solid hold for 2018, which is why I'm still holding it as 5% of my portfolio.

My current favourite holdings:
- ENJ
- VEN

DYOR. For ENJ I personally believe this coin in one the biggest gems out there. Heard some incredible things from an insider regarding the wallet they'll be releasing.

A lot of garbage on Veeky Forums. Once in awhile you'll find a gem (I found NEO before rebrand thanks to biz and still hold some).

Bang on.

Not my full portfolio, but my 5 current biggest holdings:
- ENJ
- VEN
- ETH
- AMB
- OMG

I highly recommend doing basic research (read the White + Yellow Paper (if you can understand the technicals), team, how the current marketing has been, does it solve a real issue?, is blockchain needed? before investing in anything.

You'll get burnt a lot from Veeky Forums shilling. I also keep 15% of my portfolio for short term moon rides (e.g. ripple, ICX). You can win or lose with these though.

A friend of mine contributed to this: www2.deloitte.com/ch/en/pages/innovation/articles/blockchain.html

I usually send this to normies who start asking what blockchain is. Article also provides a couple of examples on different industries blockchain could impact. IMO Blockchain is revolutionary and will disrupt almost every industry in some way.

What do you think of NEO?

I think NEO is great and held a position in it since Antshare days. Though it is now less than 10% of my portfolio now, which I will realistically hold through 2018.

And with this, I'm out.

Well I didn't ask what block chain was I was asking what coin you,think is,gonna have the earliest and broadest,public,exposure in their every day life

>Blockchain is revolutionary and will disrupt almost every industry in some way
Truth. Bitcoin, as the flagship has been getting more and more flak as time progresses. The plan is to make an example out of it and take it down so that the powers that be can restore/keep the status quo and crypto can be portrayed as a ponzi scheme, a bubble, or something. They will do anything to keep it down. What we now see in the media is nothing to what will come in the next years. If blockchain can truly keep itself democratic and decentralized, it will be about as dramatic as the internet was.

That being said I think that if once people start catching on in general and said powers will realize that they can't keep a lid on the genie so to speak, they will start a new centralized cryptocurrency and it will be shilled to such an extreme that normies might fall for it. It will be pumped like there's no tomorrow, and the very point will be to get people using it. Once they're hooked, it will be greated as the greatest thing ever and then they will resume their control over it.

Pretty much how Twitter is shilled to be a "great platform for free spreech" (yeah right), and Facebook is greated as the revolutionary platform that finally fights "fake news". People in power just can't bear to accept that they're losing it, so they will do anything in their power to keep the competition down. Currently with crypto they're doing the whole "yeah let's just point and laugh and these stupid little kids". They did the same thing with Trump btw.

Lets say block chain is the new internet. So the first exposure most people had to start using and getting a feel for it was email and messaging. The ability to communicate instantly made the biggest earliest impact.,followed by information. Looking for the email,of block chain. Normies are only getting,in now,to get in on the speculating and money making.