It's over

It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/75e13894-eba7-11e7-bd17-521324c81e23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck not again

CRAAAAAAAAWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

Get ready to buy in the DISPAIR pit.

It's kind of amazing how well the bitcoin curve has conformed to this meme image

Or maybe the pajeet who made this picture made it to resemble the btc graph?
Really turns the brainfucks on

>tfw holdcuck

who's with me? you wouldnt abandon me, right bros?

Depends. Are you holding BTC?

w-what does that matter against the power of true friendship?

friendship with BTC ended

>Reddit

In the trash you go, r r right?

I've seen this meme 6 times this year...

You guys get that there's still money pouring into the crypto market and it's just the dinosaur bitcoin that's losing value right? And the less dominance btc has the less effect it has on the overall market?

yea but a soft landing would be good for everyone fresh money wont come in if their scared of the market, plus everyone saying tulips for three months

Mom!! Mom!!!
Moooooooommm!!
Look I posted again.

That image can be put over half that chart.

Why buy? It's worth not even a single dollar...

That image dates years before BTC, in fact it was spammed since btc rose to 5k.

how can it lose value if you literally need it as a go between between Fiat and altcoins

I can't even buy my shitcoins now because I bought the btc when it was more expensive and if I send it to BTC now I'll lose money

f

I remember this exact post a few months ago when the BTC chart resembled that image

*Send it to binance

>when you're so hard in denial that you go full on reddit mode

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

well we can try 8k for few minutes and then go back to 14-15k. Such correction is healthy. Go all in alts to multiply your btc

sold the fuck out

This graph has matched bitcoin, and many other coins, time and time again. This is one of the weaker correlations actually.

I've sold BTC at many points though the past few years because of this FUD graph. I've regretted it every time.

buyers already lining up tho

Sub 10k for sure

>shitcoin
>goes down
Who would have thought, it has some retroflair going though

That image is older than the internet

If it does crash imagine all the smug normies

>in fact it was spammed since btc rose to 5k.

It was spammed when BTC rose to $1, $10, $100, $1000....

t. someone who was there

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they are rightfully smug at neets who fell for the HODL meme

SELL HIGH fuck

shits already priced in

This is it, the money is hanging back trying to get a bargain off all the weakhanded faggots and normies

BURN THIS SHIT SELL SELL SELL!
ITS DYING, THE CHART PROPHESIZED THIS, DOWN WITH THE SHITCOIN!

wow 60 full btc ?
that will clearly save it

I can't believe there are "traders" that can't compare the volume and the order book.
That's like 1 minute of trading you braindead retard

why dont you explain instead of namecalling?

besides, thats just where my cursor was when making the screenshot

Head and shoulders retards. Get the fuck out.

IT IS A BEAR TRAP. SPOOFY AND TETHER ARE PRIMED TO FUCK UP SOME BEARS

YOU WERE WARNED DON'T SHORT THIS FUCKER

when was the last time BTC or any crypto matched the graph so perfectly?

and kept going up without a significant correction

It's happened like 5 times in the past year. Look at the graph mate.

There was always corrections, but nothing like suggested in this graph.

We didn't have $50 fees back then.

we also didn't have 15k bitcoin back then idiot

THIS

this time bitcoin is ponzi shitcoin. Trade accordingly

Ok you fucking retarded brainlets, what do you think will happen if another crypto replaces BTC?

Do you think they magically won't have scaling issues of being the number one coin?

Fucking low IQ scum, stay poor.

buyers can't get verified on coinbase, that's alll LOL

BTC Core refuse to scale Bitcoin. Lightning is a joke.

Meanwhile Sharding is a fantastic on-chain scaling solution that Zilliqa has, which is doing 2000tx/s (bitcoin does 3tx/s). Ethereum is working on this too.

IOTA and Raiblocks use the Tangle, which scales insanely well and has free, fast transactions.

So yeah. Another coin will replace BTC, and it wont suck.

My grand idea for crypto was geographic-based coins that operated on a statewide scale ala ArizonaCoin to AlaskaCoin. Simple and scalable based on population, GDP, etc.

However, that would actually be beneficial, something completely irrelevant in cryptospace lel.

>Lightning is a joke
Please explain why.

Also, what do you think is harder? Building up years of legacy and public awareness or finding a scaling solution?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This happened a lot of times, especially when it was 1k. It’s just the mean is higher and it usually takes off after a huge dip. The problem now is that BTC is running into a lot of tx problems and fees for people moving it around. I think this reason it’s good to say when it falls there could be a new king in town if people invest out of btc

Well, not all cryptos are using blockchain, and even those that do try to move transactions out of it... There already are projects that have potential for 100+ transactions per second with fees

Do your research.

It's not better than anything we have now. In fact. it's worse.

Currently I can get a credit card from my bank. It's free. I can spend money pretty much anywhere in the world. Transactions are very cheap. People get the money when I pay them. If my card is stolen/scanned, I get my money back.
Now... lets look at Raiden.... Keep in mind most people live paycheck to paycheck.

So... You get paid, and you buy your BTC, and you want to be able to use it to pay for htings. So you pay $30 to open a payment channel with a centralised payment hub, and lock in your $2000 to the channel. Yay, now you can purchase things quickly and cheaply from stores/etc that also use Lightning.

But oh wait, you need to withdraw some money to be pay something in fiat, because a store doesnt use Lightning. Ok... lets close the payment channel for $30. Now I'll take a bit of my BTC and convert to USD to buy this thing. Now I'll reopen the payment channel for $30 and put the rest back in.

Oh. Look, it's next month, I got paid again. Time to open another payment channel for $50. WHAT? $50?! Fees are high atm, damn. Oh well, at least I can buy coffee fast and cheap... like I could with my old credit card.

OH NO FUCK. SOMEONE GOT MY DETAILS AND DRAINED MY PAYMENT CHANNEL. FuCK! There's no insurance or anyhting. I've lost all my money. No one will reimburse me.

Yeah. This is never going to catch on. It's convoluted bullshit.

I think people underestimate the importance of brand recognition. If no one knows about it, it is irrelevant as it will never reach mass adoption. People on here fail to realize how niche crypto still is.

Also, another problem of these projects is that they're usually not decentralized or have issues with security.

Future bag holders since it’s going lower

Why do people think that BTC will not just solve the issues in time? It's literally the biggest coin. Why would they throw this advantage away by not fixing issues?

It was in bearmode 3 years after the 2013 ATH. Selling the top there would have been a good idea

BTC Core (the team that develops updates to BTC) is owned by bankers and wealthy elite.

They are intentionally keeping fees high, so they can force users onto their off-chain scaling solution; "Lightning"

Lightning will be owned by them, and all the fees for transactions on lightning will go in their pockets.

They're basically crippling BTC on purpose so they can turn it into some fucked up shit which makes them richer,

Damn man take off your tinfoil hat.

Bankers and other rich elite are incentivized to take BTC down because it threatens their institutions.

>5 times in the past year

if there are so many examples, show me one you dolt

now post the 5 other times that exact pattern has shown up over the past 2 years from $250.

you pattern monkeys need to learn why TA hasn't been used by real traders for decades.

>enter Bitcoin Cash

Ok I guess basic logic is too hard for you.

Because Blockstream who own BTC have already refused to fix the issues, maybe?

You are a useless shill

>real traders

He's probably a bcash pajeet. You can tell by the way they lie through their teeth.

>implying its bad because people will waste money like retards
>implying fees won't go down because a lot of on chain transactions move off chain
>not appreciating instant transactions with 0 counterparty risk

Could you elaborate?

He can't because he's just trying to FUD.

They're obviously trying to fix these issues with lightning

>get paid in devaluing fiat and using credit
>wondering why they give that shit out free
>wondering why he has to work harder and be more “productive”

If you’re going to debate as least know the diff between inflationary and deflationary currencies are, or just stay poor and watch as we sail to 100k

You're retarded. They are not, why the fuck would you use a product with a team that has been claiming for months that they will fix it, when we already have hundreds of better options already working?
It doesn't make sense corecuck, and this just speaks of your incapacity to see beyond a useless coin, wich will become centralized, and right now is only a moneygrab.

Your failure to think beyond the tech and about other important factors is why you will always be a poor peasant.

Lightening is already used by litecoin. Litecoin is fast and cheap. Now wut nigga

>he still thinks cryptos are the future of money

>average biz user

just sold 100k

lol
okay
I will keep making 10x my money with alts, enjoy your shitcoin

NOBODY
NOBODY
is using LN on LTC

There arent even proper wallets that support it. Its entirely theoretic

What to do with altcoins in this situation when BTC depreciates?

These people cant handle reality

You hold and wait for exchanges to pair them with BCH and Ripple.

this
LN is vaporware. Cash out your BTC. It aint coming back up after this trendreversal

BCH might

It's just the Koreans overreacting to the government making sensible decisions.

ft.com/content/75e13894-eba7-11e7-bd17-521324c81e23

Nice try, ver shill.

if you honestly believe LN is good for btc or crypto as a whole you need to remove yourself from the gene pool

Something dangerous about crypto is that you don't know whether the person you're talking to is saying an their actual opinion or just a shill for their shitcoin.

There is no way of knowing so the most important thing to do is to do your own research, fact check, and come up with your own conclusion.

>implying BCH will scale better if it goes to current BTC usage

D E N I A L P H A S E

lel enjoy your fees corecucks

Yes it will no implications needed. Scaling on chain will work for years and years

This, we're in another correction everything will be back as usual in just a short while.

>develop product that ends up being worth billions, has revolutionary tech and is starting to become really popular
>other developers create similar products that improve on some of your issues

Would you:
>do nothing and let your product fade away while losing billions of dollars to your competitors
>resolve the issues of your product, using your vast resources and banking on your publicity

pick one