youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=zYA8fkFGpe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than dire puppets.

tame and raise them of course

I'll take them and train them
Taught them algebra and to poop on a toilet
Sir macgaga, dinofun and rantanplan

Hug and pet them if they're friendly. Slaughter them if they're aggressive.

Do the have soft fur?
Are there enough to make a coat?

>thinks they are justified slaughtering aggressive children

a friendly dog is useless in an rpg setting, you know. so it's also a stupid choice strategically.

Tame them, you daft cunt.
If they're untameable, but them in slingshots and use them as adorable living ammo

Aggressively adorable!

Where do you draw the line at "aggressive"? Most puppies will nip and snarl until you train them otherwise. If you think just because the pup bites the rogue's leg off it's a lost cause, you wouldn't make a very good pet tamer. Best stick to ferrets or something.

is that a belly button or a dick?

It's a mystery.

If it looks at me it dies.

Gift them to my children. The fact that their mother was killed by the sigil animal of my best friend's house is not an ominous sign at all.

I'm sure my eldest daughter would get along fine with my best bud's son.

Its a girl user.

How can you have been on Veeky Forums for ten years and not know how to roll dice

>be Beast Master

Hell Yeah!

just take them, and put them in the inventory

Better get out the direnewspapers, since they won't be house-trained!

Train them as mounts, of course.

My ranger brings them home to play and train with the hellhounds he also got as puppies and tells any party members that suggest otherwise to go fuck themselves.

Dire Wolves are about as smart as actual dogs aren't they? Just much more aggressive. It should be entirely possible to raise them and tame them to be friendly, if intimidating.

OH YEAH
>the party leaves the campaign behind and buys a farm to play with the puppers and raise them
>undead eat everything

Does this also apply to gnoll children?

Dude grab all the puppies and run

What exactly does the Dire mean again?
Just larger or larger and more dangerous or also more aggressive?

You know what a Dire Puppy is right? It's like a puppy but dire

I boop them on the snoot.

All of them.

>We're playing KPFS

Well!

Just want to say your pic's had me laughing for the past five minutes.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

I roll to snuggle.

punch em in the face

Doesn't dire just mean they're really big? I fail to see how a dire puppy is more dangerous than a regular one aside from being able to bite harder.

Dire puppies have extended critical: snuggle! YOU ROLLED A CRITICAL SNUGGLE!

My character grew up in werewolf country, so he hates dogs by rule. He'd probably ignore them, kick them if they follow us.

Save Vs. Squee

>Your party
Melts from the giga-cuteness.

>Find dire puppies
>Take them in
>Raise them as dire hunting dogs to aid me in my work
This is the good life.

That's not a dire puppy, that's a temple guard puppy.

Give them dire head pats.

You mean a shisaa?

Where are the dire tummy rubs?

They give harmless nibbles.

Rolled 890 (1d1000)

roll to cuddle

PUPPY!

Seriously, never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.

Cuddle it because it's fucking adorable

Can't speak as to my party, but I, at least, am completely useless for the rest of the day as I play with the dire puppies.

I feed them and pet them and take them to a nearby village where I convince the villagers to raise them to guard their sheep and children, which won't be hard because they're puppies, and everyone likes puppies.

This guy gets it.

I like cats, too, but dogs are on a separate level. I like cats the way I like any affectionate, tamable animal. I like dogs the way I like my best friend.

It's why I can't really get alone with Chinese people. Or the Swiss. Eating a cat is weird and off-putting; eating a dog feels like cannibalism.

>Not killing them all, even the children

but that's a bear

Wait, aren't dogs haram under Islam? Muslims hate dogs, right?

Exactly.

Yeah, specifically black ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
Angela Merkel is also afraid of Putin's black labrador. Food for thought.

Dire Mama has adopted you

Hopefully they grow as fast as normal puppers. Do I need a goofy exotic mount feat to ride it?

You mean the first (or second, depending how you count prologue) chapter of ASoIaF?

I'm the opposite. I still love dogs like I love most creatures, and they'll get hugs and fuss and far more attention than their owners most of the time, but I prefer cats since they're a lot like people and befriending them feels more real. My old cat used to run to the door every day when I got home, I miss her. Also better cuddles and take less work to look after.
Also since I'm almost always living in places that don't allow pets having local cats roaming around means I've got rather good at talking to them.

We'd tame them of course. Who would pass on head ripping puppies? Going full bunny of caerbannog with puppies is worth the trouble.

>Split the difference: Dire Pupper Puppets.
youtube.com/watch?v=zYA8fkFGpe0

Depends on how young we are talking, gnolls are products of their environment after all.

Oh, so it's a feminine penis then.

But did you choose it, or did it choose you?

>Leaving the puppies behind
What the fuck are you doing user

Yeah, but my party isn't completely retarded

Give them to the ranger who is already training 2 basilisks and an Abyssal Basilisk. End up breeding the pair for more puppies to sell. Use your dire wolf as a scare tactic and as a mount because dwarf.

>If you think just because the pup bites the rogue's leg off it's a lost cause, you wouldn't make a very good pet tamer.
We euthanize animals for *far* less in the real world.

I assume that's a mod for Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy?

>Angela Merkel is also afraid of Putin's black labrador. Food for thought.
She's afraid of *all* dogs, because she was bitten as a child.

>because she was bitten as a child.
How old was she? I still have a distinct scar from a dog biting me in the face on my first Christmas (9 months old) and I've never had any fear of dogs whatsoever.

Wikipedia says it happened in 1995, so it looks like I was wrong and it happened to her as an adult. Although it also says she was "attacked", which could mean more than just being bitten. Regardless, age doesn't really matter. People just react differently to things.