How do I get a girl banned from my local card shop?

How do I get a girl banned from my local card shop?

There's a girl there who always wants to play me but she has janky shit poorfag decks with angels (obviously since girls are all generic) and whenever she plays on tournaments with me she talks about dumb shit outside of the game that make matches take longer. That and I'm pretty sure she wants to steal my backpack with my decks because I always catch her looking at me.

TL;DR: How to remove a piece of shit and possible thief from LCS

Bait. Nobody could stand to look at you, much less occupy the same building as you, you greasy fucking autist.

Why would I bait Veeky Forums its not even fast enough to troll. This is actually happening and I'm going to my LCS less often now because that bitch always makes me mad.

Also I do hygene everyday and don't dress in cargo shorts so stop bullying me

Coming up next on Veeky Forums: Quest threads! Why we miss having them on this board and more, right after this message from OP about sucking cocks.

No it isn't. It's only happening in your empty little head in between bouts of gorging on hot pockets and masturbating to lolis. You haven't been to your LGS in years. Fuck, you've barely been out of your house. You don't play MTG because anyone that you might get a game with is fundamentally disgusted at the notion that you exist. Fatty.

Stop going there or just tell her you dont like playing with her- be upfront with you shit you goddamn pussy.

No reputable store is going to ban her unless she actually does something wrong. Not just hurt your tryhard feelings and make you uncomfortable

Why are you so angry that I'm going through a problem of pretty much bullying atmy LCS that you try to bully me online?

Also why would anyone be on Veeky Forums if they dont have money or leave their house? Every hobby for this board is expensive

>janky shit poorfag decks
You sort of sound like a twat yourself. If you really want her to stop bothering with you, maybe you should just let her get to know you better.

Remember to sage bait threads, kiddos.

Sounds like you'd enjoy playing against her better if she was better. Why don't you ask her if she wants to come by and you can teach her how to play better maybe help her out with some of your bulk rares?

Knock her out with a stick than fuck her.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums plays games
Keep dreaming piggy. You fat fucking filth encrusted swine.

>girl constantly trying to play with you
>keeps talking tp you about stuff other than the game
>keeps glancint at you from across the room

Maybe she just likes you, you autist

same fag this is lame ass bait where op is trying to play an autistic sperg but also trying to imply the girl likes him which never happens in real life so we know he's being a lying bitch.

On the off chance you are truly autistic and not baiting, she likes you sperg lord. She wants to talk to you more not just about MtG, so if you're interested in trying to get into her pants ask her to hang out after and drop the hint that you'll talk more then but want to focus right now. If not and you just want her to leave you alone tell her you're just wanting to focus on MtG when playing and prefer she cut the idle chatter.

Lol dumbass

>questfag contributes nothing of value, just whines about /qst/ in unrelated threads
How predictable.

>I'm pretty sure she wants to steal my backpack
OP you and your post are absolute bollocks

Incorrect use of the meme

There is a clear difference between someone exploring sub-cultures and a poser.

People dislike them because they have a smug sense of expertise and knowledge that they clearly don't have and think themselves superior and cry victim when people call them out for being an annoying loser.

If you're not born in the culture then getthe fuck away from it

I don't want a playgroup consiting of chad, stacy, and JaQuell exploring anew culture

Have you considered admitting that you're gay?

>born in the culture
>implying most of the guys that end up in this didn't just waltz in themselves at random points of their lives.

It's simple OP, stop going to the card shop entirely. That'll show her!

>i bit down on this sharp piece of metal and now my mouth hurts!

Riveting monologue, sport.

I would literally rather play PnP games with Chad's, Stacy's and JaQuell's interested in trying it out than 90% of the human shaped sacks that walk into the average FLGS.

>it's an "user projects his own insecurities on strangers" episode

I hate these...

In user's defense, the "I'm autistic and don't understand that this girl likes me" threads are a pretty common type of troll thread on Veeky Forums.

The fact is, so would 90% of those 'human shaped sacks of shit' but they basically know they are shit, and the hobby is their shit refuge. They know they can't interact with a 'normie' game group if it existed, they'll be pushed out, because they're unpleasant to be around and 80% of a tabletop game is just cultural interaction and they don't share a culture with those people.

Chad, Stacy and JaQuell can go do literally anything else, but the hobby, that belongs to the shitters, it it their territory, the only thing they have. They'd rather it burn than be driven out of it too.

>allowing yourself to be driven off by banter
>claiming to be interested in a subject
pick only one

>I'd rather nobody be happy than let people who aren't me be happy
Man, that's pathetic. But I think that's evidence for your theory.

Says the incel.

>Feeling a sense of ownership over your hobby

I can just imagine going train watching, and the old man set up 100 yards away screaming at me about normies and for me to get the fuck out
Oh no wait, I can't, because that would be retarded

>talks to you when no one else will
>you catch her staring at you

sounds like she likes you, congrats man

it'll be hard for her, though, and she'll probably regret it later when she realizes how autistic you are

Read the thread dummy

You could kill yourself, then you will not have to deal with her or any other woman again. Also you will be doing the world a favor

>people still fall for it
You deserve it Veeky Forums

> that belongs to the shitters, it it their territory, the only thing they have

...you realize how ridiculous that is right?

If they were capable of rational thought and self criticism like that they wouldnt be shitters would they

Holy shit that's an old meme, and you didn't even do it right

And that's /thread kiddos

Cute anime concept, but you are not a japaness so they'll never hire you

When have women ever done anything right?

Seduce her with your charm and wit. start dating her. When the time comes, fuck and impregnate her.

She'll be too busy caring for your child to make it to LCS ever again.

The faggot that made that pic is most likely a guy.

Whoosh.

>wants to play with you
>looks at you
>starts pointless small talk
>claims of hygiene and people clothes

Bruv, you're pouring it on too thick. The scenario is fine but your willfull thickheadedness is where it breaks. Nobody would mention all those details and subtle hints like that without the knowledge that the girl in this story is into the author. So imma call bait.

In case this somehow isn't bait: She likes you/wants 2 fugg, and even if she looks like Shrek, you won't do better if you're clueless enough to not notice.

Read the thread, retard.

Jesus Christ, this thread.

>reading threads before posting the same post as 15 other people

Lol what a fag

Yes goym, it's your own private community of shitty people, always remember that and remember to buy Magic: The Gathering©. Stay dedicated goy and make sure to buy the new Magic: The Gathering© set which is coming soon.