What a year it’s been Veeky Forums

>be me
>24 years old
>use gains from crypto to buy nice things
>have a family that loves me
>have $50k in stocks
>have triple digit crypto portfolio

And I did all of this in a year. How was your 2017 anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jraxzh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have triple digit crypto portfolio
In terms of BTC?

IS THIS YOU JOHN WAYNE? dont look good picks to me

>he spends his crypto
them some expensive things

>be op
>be white privileged kiddo from OK family
>had everything hanged out to him
>bragging
>noone notices
>sad

But he just said he bought them with his gains you dumb fuck.

dic pick or btfo faggot

t. Poor shitskin living in a white country
Pic related is probably you

hello dumb fag 2 billion people still do not have an access to the internet in a first place much less so to a bitcoin exchange or English language

Had my first kid. Promoted at work. Ran 20k AUD into 240k AUD in 6 months just gambling on Veeky Forums meme coins. Got to live in a time where Donald Trump was president and spiritual leader of the west. It's been a good year.

Yes, that‘s why they are irrelevant

>a dumbass nocoiner calling anyonee a dumb fag
Keep buying high and selling low on Yobit

>unironically buying a new macbook in 2017

Actually I’m Japanese. Don’t be mad coz you’re probably a street shitting pajeet.

Exactly. Fuck yeah fellow auscuck. Also a trump fan?

Show me more nice thing you bought. I want motivatoon

have you bought a girl too?

I want to have that "cats" calendar

> Started year with meager deposits for savings.
> Dump 2k in ETH march time
> By December have a deposit for a flat, legal fees and crypto left over spread in alts im holding for 2018.

Was a good year.

Savings for deposits. Early in the morning.

what does triple digit portfolio even mean? its worth between $100-1000?

Funnily enough, my girl got that for me.

I don't own many things. I try to keep things minimal so I don't have too many distractions or clutter in my space. I only buy nice clothes though as I believe that the superior quality will last longer. Brands like Kenzo, Comme Des Garcons, Acne etc. I don't wear their big brand logo stuff. Prefer to keep things discrete.

My apologies I made an error there. I meant in the hundreds of thousands. Retard move on my behalf.

normies reeeeeeeee

Got into crypto this year with my first buy being XRP. Waiting for the ETH transaction from coinbase was fucking nervewracking for the first time. I’m diversifying my portfolio now and hoping to continue playing this on the weekends but looking for new moon missions on here constantly is just too addicting now. I’m pretty modest with my gains, I’d be absolutely thrilled if I could use this to clear my school debt for my doctorate program.

>Set up my life savings to join BAT ICO
>Start downloading the ETH blockchain so that I know exactly when to send, go to bed the night before
>Wake up with my whole room smelling like melted metal...
>BSoD, stuck at 100% gathering info about the error, my laptop is literally a frying pan
>Laptop survives but I miss on $30000 gains in a day because I used Windows
Hell yeah I bought a maxed out 2017 macbook pro

>be me
>22 years old
>use gains from crypto to invest in confido
>have a mom
>have €7200 in student loans
>rent a 10m^2 room for almost €400

Kek

>be me
>22 years old
>start putting some money into crypto in may
>be newfag
>buy reddcoin because muh social currency
>be bagholder until august
>dump at loss because fuck it
>finally, after trading and holding went from 3 figures to 5 figures
>feelsgood.jpg
>buy my dad new running shoes
>buy my mom flowers and stuff
>buy my two best friends (twins) japanese whisky for their bd and gift them an eth paper wallet each
Still need to treat myself with i.e. nice clothes like you OP. I like your taste. Otherwise I'll use my gains to travel alone and a lot in summer

Racist japs are the best. So nonchalant. Keep up the bants based jap

dont buy all this faggot untill you make a million
am 22 made more than you but havent wasted my money on a single shit
You have no idea how inflation will kill your saving, think of increasing it and not spend on a depreciating asset

>cat calendar 2018

I can tell you aren't a faggot. Good on you.

Thanks for the advice but I had been putting off buying a new phone (previously iPhone 5), new laptop (previously Thinkpad from 2008), and the Switch was just a treat.

Okay but dont take all this money for granted
This is your shot at the moon, dont miss it and aim for 1 million
You will realise how fast money evaporates when you actually spend it

You might just be the first self-confessed Japanese guy who actually speaks proper English, I don't believe it

Been a great year. Split with ex-wife in 2015 and divorce finally got approve by court earlier this year just as I earned a fuckload from crypto.

Now she is entitled to nothing. Was wise enough not to accumulate assets or cash out anything during marriage.

>be me 22 yrs old
>wagecuck with grandiose self image(I NEED TO BE RICH)
>won 90k on lottery
>invest 100% of my winnings in a start up, lose it all
>Hate my job
>put all my money in crypto in may(3k)
>dont check it for 4 months in the mean time suicida and dont give a fuck decide to risk it all rob a goldstore
>planned out with my friend
>2 days before, I check my portfolio
>mfw I made fucking 50k
>decide not to rob a goldstore
>still a wagecuck but a wagecuck with the future

>be me
>be no coiner

>How was your 2017 anons?

Oh I'll answer that also. I used part of the 250k I earned doing private military contracting in 2015 and 2016 to go on a year long asian hooker binge across SEA. I have fucked and came inside of more than 70 women this year, contracted and been cured of several STD's, been robbed of more than 5000 usd worth of stuff, been kidnapped (for 2 days before they realized I wasn't the right white guy), impregnated three different asian teenagers within a 2 month span, had myself smuggled out of Malaysia by boat to the Philippines, fell in love, fell out of love, choked a hooker out so badly (at her request) that she had a seizure, came inside of her while she was seizing before I realized she wasn't just having a really hard orgasm (seizure makes pussy squeeze really hard btw) and then went to the hospital with her.

She was so impressed by my being a gentleman(?) that she introduced me to her 18 y/o sister, and we had a threesome that weekend. Spent the last few days recovering from drinking and fucking too much, nursing some sort of friction burn on my dick, and playing video games on shitty third world internet.

Down to 185k. Made zero money this year, and I dont even give a fuck.

Trust the burgers to be filthy degenerates

Well technically I’m Australian but whenever I’m asked “where are you from?” I answer with Japanese as it’s my heritage and my parents were born there. I was born in Aus though.

For sure. I don’t put in any more fiat now and use fiat from my day job to pump into some diversified ETFs. Nothing crazy

>Cats calendar
topkek

However,

> spending crypto before hitting 1M

not gonna make it

I hope its true. Godspeed user

windows is pleb-tier, I don't know why you would want to do this to yourself

I also have a laptop, cellphone and Nintendo Switch
Holy shit, I'm the entire day charging devices

at least upgrade to a proper dildo

>27 yo
>cool family
>just bought car and flat at 17 floor
>fuck models in friends with benefit system
>travel a lot, I've been in 38 countries so far
>I am going to plane pilot course since next year
>life is good

I'm learning a craft that only a hundred people in the worlds knows. I will forever make money at will with it and meet interesting people.

sucking your own dick and stream it on twitch?

When i become rich i won't mearn to pilot a plane. I don't wnt to crash my ass while millionaire.

You're part of the hundred too?

so you gotta sit in basement on gold bars?

many people survive small plane crashes

also you wouldn't take full, unsupervised control of the plane until you're 100% competent so there's not that much risk unless you don't trust the experienced instructor who's with you.

Rich people fly in planes all the time, why not learn to do it yourself, if you're not a dummy you should have more confidence and trust in yourself than you do in a complete stranger piloting the plane you fly in.

Open an orphanage to infiltrate the pedo ring and expose them.

>implying this plan is bad
>not just renting a storage space, filling it with fucking gold bars and living like a god damn king for the rest of your life.

17k to 260k in 6 months is 'how i've done'. going to fly to berlin and fuck hot eastern european girls in the ass at artemis brothel.

>In terms of BTC?
I think he meant 6 digits, not 3.

> took 2 years to save 30k AUD
> took 2 months to make 30k AUD in crypto

I guess you could say this year has been an awakening. I'm about to start my own business. I'm done making some other cunt rich.

Long time gf and I separated, but I’m slowly moving on and look forward to finding “the one”. Buying a house and closing in a couple weeks. Even though I visit this shithole (not biz specifically) often enough I didn’t pull the trigger in crypto til a few weeks ago. Dropped a stack so far on various alts. Hoping to time a few moons and bank a million by eoy 2018. A few grand or even ten isn’t gonna change anything about my life so might as well aim high amirite. Lambo land not my focus but if I could buy a nice new car and pay my house off that would make for a pretty good year. To my fellow coiners, best of luck In this coming year

>be me
>invest $10k early this year
>miss all gains
>break almost even
>brainlet
>hate living
>move to foreign country for girl
>don't like girl
>an hero
>????
>profit

Veeky Forums browsing from hell confirmed

>white privilege

you know thats just you being racist right?

this poster is from india. disregard everything he says

POO

>50k in stocks, 6 figures elsewhere
>demonstrated with

i'm sorry user

2018 will be our turn user

JUST came back from japan, dunno if it was my depression or what but the place felt like a clone of Melbourne and it felt kinda dull. Really enjoyed the solitued ontop of mountains though, other then that it was meh

what do you do for work?

definitely a trump fan

>be me
>dead

Holy fuck op my aunt got me that exact same cat calendar for xmas.

don't do it user

kind of quite

Disgusting

t. Cumskin

I hope you cashed some out user.

>have a family that loves me
Well fuck my dad died this year.

Triple digits? You have a whole $100 in crypto?

>65 IQ Africans
>people

discord.gg/jraxzh

discord of OP

>started with crypto over a year ago with 400€
>now over 600 000€

Is this real life

So youre not japanese then retard.

I got robbed by two niggers at gun point in February. I was using a Jaxx wallet at the time and had 750 ETH on there that I had bought from between $2-$6 dollars (around $6,000).

They stole my phone and I didn't write down my mneumonic phrases (I know) and when I went to go check my Jaxx extention, Firefox had updated and reinitialized a new wallet.

I was devastated but I used the last $1,500 I had and put it all in ETH at around $22.

I was able to bring that up to around $95k by December and quit my job a week ago.

Then my friend came down for winter break and we were able to exploit a vulnerability in the way Jaxx hashed the 12 word phrase and I was able to recover the 750 ETH.

I just instantly gained over $1/2 million. This was four days ago. I have done way too much cocaine and bought a bunch of food but that is pretty much it.

I'm going to start a company after the New Year (taking this week off to celebrate). Business cards are being printed and website is almost finished.

So yeah, 2017 was both the worst and best year of my life. I think 2018 is gonna top it though :)

>made $60k on indexes doing nothing
>2018 looking strong
>can get my money out unlike crypto
>will be retired by 35

Is that vibrating love egg for sister or mother?

>Macbook

>Switch

fuckin kys faggot

Grandburger gave me 20 ark and Im holding it.

This is gonna be like my retirement fund. Hold until then and I will be rich.

Yeah Im with you. Hell, a good handful of those without internet are from australia.

I know them feels.

>10m^2
What is this calculus cryptic code? You mean 10 meters squared?

This is now an ark meme thread

I thought I'm the only one trading indices.

But index funds just give like 6% right? How

I am playing the marketwatch simulator now and Im already up $3k.

Its a good time to buy. I think I like dryships the most.

2017 was great. I made almost $160k in my regular job. And $50k gains on my stocks/crypto.