Character Art

Anyone got any female trolls (not the WoW variety)?
Bonus points for cow tails.

Anyone got pig orcs or anthropomorphic baboons?

I'm GMing a Witcher game. Drew up one of the party's Witchers from the Bear school.

>Witcher game
Explain further

It's called Steel and Silver, its basically the same thing as lasers and feelings but converted to the Witcher universe. The ruleset has also been expanded and hacked to make it a little more in depth.

Oh boy a system I'll want to play that I'll never get to because none of my friends have played the witcher and they only want to play d&d

It's a play by Post game that move surprisingly fast. The simple ruleset helps with that, but everyone seems really invested in the game and responds quickly. As of 10 minutes ago
>2 Witchers and a mage
>need to destroy ghoul nest
>no one thought to bring any bombs
>1 Witcher leaves to search houses in village for saltpeter to make bombs
>other 2 try to combine aard with a fireball to explode the nest
>Roll fails miserably, everything explodes
>MFW no one cast quen

This is the only female troll I have.

>Puts frog on arm
>As armor
"You see Ssslysskalassk, frog is slippery and hard to kill, if you wear frog, you become slippery and hard to kill."

Bitches for Thulsa Doom.

Does anyone have pictures of a dragonborn Saladin preferably with a flail and sheils

*Paladin fuck you fat fingers

>dragonborn Saladin
now that's something I'd pay a dollar to see

Does anyone have any character art for super refined, clean space opera people?

I need really fucked up goblins

Could be one of those "kills you in minutes" poison frogs and lizardmans are immune to it, so if someone (or more likely some angry wildlife) tries to grapple them they die from poison.

This also gives me the silly mental image of this lizardman feeding his arm-frog flies to keep it alive.

/r/ing dragonborn (the d&d kind not Elder Scrolls kind) or lizardmen, preferably in full plate but whatever works.

Anyone have any desert nomad elves?
This is the only good one I have so far

I really need some cowboys.

That's Sauron you fuck

NERD!

Looking for fantasy-esque power armour like pic related. Also, fantasy cyborgs.

Thats all I got.

What do I have to sacrifice, and to whom, just to get some images of regular old fightan' blokes.

>kids animate the darndest things

This work?

You could imagine he's an elf beneath the scarf thingy

Those both look pretty fucking sweet, thanks

Young, scholarly looking girls?

look up "athasian elves"

Anyone got any good art for a half-elf warlock or bard? His class is Warlock but he uses a devil's stolen fiddle as an arcane focus, so any young, handsome, smug/cocky male half-elves with either infernal magic or fiddles (preferably golden) would be good.

I never realized Street Sharks was such an inspiration for some artists.

Street Sharks was jawsome

Fuck yes, Street Sharks. Was just talking to a friend about them yesterday along with Gargoyles, TMNT, and He-Man.

Anyone have any Ratfolks?

Anybody got a shorthaired modern day dude with a sword & some occult vibes?

Holy Macaroni! Dubs flavoured Trips Sandwich

>This delicous trip-dub sandwich but no one can help...

Closest I got.

I am currently in a Witcher game that is ran using DnD 5e Module. It is pretty good and I dislike DnD.

This isn't bad. Anything like this is good.

For your get, I'll dump anything I have that's close.

Modern guy with sword, no occult vibes though.

Modern(?) guy with sword, but no occult vibes again. And the picture is sorta silly anyway.

Modern guy(?) with a sword, no occult vibes unless you count having white hair/eyes.

It's poison for its darts. Useful for killing high elves and sniping demons in the warp.

not exact, but does this help?

I liked X-treme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks more than TMNT. But then I was like 6 when I saw them so the fuck do I know?