So Veeky Forums...

So Veeky Forums, your latest party screwed up big time and they are now stranded within the nightmarish city of Alagadda, and must now escape, before the City's Ambassador returns. How well do they fare?

The Wizard casts Plane Shift, shouting about how SCPs are only tangentially related to Veeky Forums, and belong primarily on /x/

Alagadda do is find da exit

>The Puns Begin.

>"THIS IS JUST LIKE THE WEBWAY"- Varkus
>"The warp is more difficult"-everyone whos a psyker in the party

>The warp is more difficult"-everyone whos a psyker in the party
At least until shit like the Ambassador or the Hanged King turn up. Then shit goes FUBAR very, -very- quickly.

The campaign we were running was a homebrew evil campaign, and the first night we started, the game was over. Someone accidentally mentioned how much gold we had in a tavern full of thieves and cutthroats. Our wizard, Wumpus III (fuk u), decided to threaten the tavern with Thunderstones. The rest of the party left. Wumpus then flooded the tavern with grease, and lit it on fire.

Woops. Read title as Party fuckups

Glorious. Your party sounds stupid enough that they could likely survive AlaGaddafi through their sheer ineptitude alone.

Considering the party had a Hungry Ghost Monk (Me), AntiPally, Catboy Rogue?, Wumpus the Wizard, and idr the rest exactly. I was trying to finish my shit while everyone was introducing themselves

>Considering the party had a Hungry Ghost Monk (Me), AntiPally, Catboy Rogue?, Wumpus the Wizard, and idr the rest exactly.
Yep, your party is utterly insane. They'd fit right in with all the crazy shit that visits the Cursed City.

gg yeah, and our dm isn't a big fan of redoes. Also should note that we're all lvl 4.
As for the city, How long before the Ambassador returns?

Looks like a fun board game to play.

>As for the city, How long before the Ambassador returns?
Time is almost a non-concept in Alagadda, but assume that you have roughly about maybe a 'day'/five 'days' to get the hell out for dodge.

And Assuming that our wizard fucked up again and magicked us here, Idk what to do. Any places that stand out at all from the city norm?

>Any places that stand out at all from the city norm?
Well there's the Palace itself, but you probably don't want to go there. Not unless you have a very great death wish. Its difficult to say if there are any locations that are 'stable' in the city, because it seems to be always shifting at one point or another. And the dangerous that if nest every corner don't help.

Fail immediately because I am the ambassador

I'd ask how that would work, but then I remembered: this is fucking Alagadda. Logic stopped working a -looooooooooooong- time ago.

dumb

True ture. But two of them are astartes. Ones pratically immortal, We have SWAT Team 6 aka the arbite. Point party gonna have a field day. (good or bad) When the hanged kings arrives everything goes fucking nuts.

Your party sounds like it would do pretty well then, so long as they aren't the kind of group that goes full "PURGE THE HERETICS!!" at anything that isn't human. Since, whilst the Masked Lords, the Ambassador, and the Hanged King himself are the greatest threats, shit like dark gods, Sarkics, fleshweavers of things with unpronounceable names, and a whole host of other shit like to spend time in Alagadda.