ALQO

premium german german engineering. Low market cap. Whitepaper better then most top 30 mcap coins, both in content and style.

Get it till masternodes become unaffordable

Other urls found in this thread:

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its all about sonm today, mooning mooning into the billion cap

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO MOON, GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Yet top hit any known exchanges. Sub 10M market cap.

The thing is bound to go parabolic.

Bought in earlier today. One of those comfy holds.

The exchange that holds it is surreal.

Had a feeling that I'll somehow end up with cp on my hard drive after getting my ALQO

Kucoin when?

Where do I buy this shitcoin?

forgot to change your IP, Rasheed.

Why should I?

coinmarketcap.com/

ultra shady, but works.

This shit has CP embedded into the coin. TOR links.

>It is fairly evident that upon analysis and review, humanity's progress and evolution of its societies in technology, science, medicine,
industry, communication among others are closely tied to ease, efficiency and effectiveness of transferring wealth between
individuals, organizations, and nations

jesus is this written by the architect from matrix 2?

Are you seriously criticizing a professional and in depth write up in a sea of copy paste whitepapers?

Testing

low quality shill

>only on meme exchanges

ok

Youre right, its a jewish trick

Enjoy buying up after the marketcap multiplies dozenfold. At least the UI will be nice when you do it.

Don't do knee-jerk criticism, that betrays lack of knowledge with the project enough to be comfortable in producing cogent retorts to questions and doubts.

dude, all the whitepaper describes is how a generic decentralized network is different from a centralized one, and then goes on to copy PIVX.

I want to go in an shill this thing really badly, but it's crap

Explain.

Read the damn paper, it improves upon PIVX pretty massively not only technically but also from an adoption perspective
They're specifically targeting common high volume use cases and financial usability, i.e cashing out and using it to pay for things.

10.000 for a masternode? is this right?
will buy some later i guess then.
whitepaper looks crazy good.

dude what is going on? pajeet thread? the whitepaper is absolute crap

ALQO is not getting on the kucoin exchange due to kucoin having security issues (their own words).

source?

Discord.

Was talking to devs about getting listed on kucoin, but one of the KuCoin officers admitted that their system was not secured and liable for getting hacked and so the devs didn't want to get listed due to the security flaw.

You better buy biz my node is waiting for ur transextians