Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Other urls found in this thread:

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lexicanum:Age_of_Sigmar
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bonesplitterz
mega.nz/#!LsRHXZ5A!yfDe-2XR8QPS3GD9mrzdmz1EG8AHwr3IwF56f6dd_6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what will be the fate of Slaanesh?

Give me some god damn new aelves to buy GW.

Posting here for hopefully more feed back

Thoughts on this 2k list I'm working on?

Slaves to Darkness + Azgoth allies

Leaders:
Chaos lord on manticore
Sayl the faithless
Tzeench deamon price

Units
Chaos warriors x20 : sword and board
Chaos warriors x20 halbard and boards
Chaos warriors x20 great weapons
Fireglaives x20

Chaos warshrine tzeench marked

1990/2000

Plan is gonna be to put sword and board up front, halbards behind, and then fireglaives behind that with the warshrine behind them all.

Use the Lord to give the great weapon warriors reroll able wounds, and a charge, and mystic shield, the warshrine to make all their saves rerollable, and use sayl to teleport them behind the enemy or to where ever their buffing/ranged units are and try to make an 8 inch charge rerolling the charge. Any thing that smacks the sword and board guys will be getting hit by them, and the halbards behind them, and then shot at. All the while, the warshrine is allowing every mortal to ignore mortal wounds on a 6 and the Lord lets them all reroll saves of 1

Correction, warshrine gives them all a 6+ fnp basically

>400pts of allies
>Not taking 2x3x or 1x6x Skyfires.

It's flavor text I could take the 3 skyfires instead of 20 fire glaives

Soon

I have not math hammered it but I think the dwarfs might be better.

20 shots 4/4 -1 1 damage, with rolls of 6+ being 2 damage. Vs 2 shots 4/3 and 1 3/3 -1 d3 damage with a 6 being d3 mortal wounds. Feel like on average the dwarfs are gonna do better. Not to mention +1 to wound vs monsters, so causeing 2 wounds on 5s to wound.

you also have to consider that the skyfires are considerably more mobile, which makes them more flexible tactically and ultimately able to claim more mission points

I will give you they are more mobile, but I do have sayl to deal with mobility and objective capture and I can just teleport him or other units across the field. Even right outta combat if needed. Granded that's a risk move but plan on keeping him behind the shrine

>"Aye lad, me wee legs can't move that fast!"
>"Aye, they be pew pewing us!"

How does this sound.

Alliegance Tzeentch

Heroes & Leaders 460pts
100pts Lord of Chaos (MkoT)
080pts DarkoathChieftan/Slambo/ExaltedHero (Ally)
120pts Sayl the Faithless (Ally)
160pts Tzaangor Shaman

Units: Battlelines 760pts
200pts 40x Marauders, Sword/Board, Tribal banner. MkoT
200pts 40x Marauders, Sword/Board, Tribal banner. MkoT
360pts 20x Chaos Warriors MkoT

Other Units 780pts
600pts 9x Tzaangor Skyfires
180pts Chaos Warshrine MkoT

Total should be 2000pts

R8 this idea m8s

In a Nova interview GW said not to look into it, but we HAVE thought about making cross-alliance armies. For example you could have humans be chaotic and destruction.
>Bretonnians are now ded because of End times
>Since archaon, thanquol etc survived the ET, New faction for AoS which is basically an army of Ethereal Green Knights made from the brets of WHFB
>Alliance would be Death and Order, mainly used as allies or like Dogs of War
>Summonable like death or daemons/lizards
>Keywords include Malignants and Nobility

Cool or gay?

>togetthemodelsthatyoulike
>youllhavetopayforstormkikes.jpg

Well, the way you went at selling it is really fucking gay. But beyond presentation? I say you're onto something.

Been 'soon' for a while now mate...

Building a death army and im sorely tempted by some old tomb kings models, especially the Sepulchra Stalkers and the Ushabti.
The problem is finding them on ebay unpainted for less than 150 dingo dollars

Ive had an epiphany after years of countersignalling GW haters and it's that I hate GW.

Is this viable?

Allegiance: Kharadron Overlords

Arkanaut Admiral

Aether-Khemist

Auric Runeson

Arkanauts 2x Gatling 1x Pike
Arkanauts 2x Skyhook 1x Pike

Vulkite Berserkers - Twin Axes

Thunderers 5xRifle

Grundstok Gunhauler - Cannon

Meh, it even has the shittiest Stormcast unit

Lexicanum needs your help getting everything up-to-date with age of sigmar. Register today and start editing.

If you do sign up be sure to check your spam folders for the email with the password.

>Lexicanum needs your help getting everything up-to-date with age of sigmar. Register today and start editing
What should I put there? There's no lore worth of note

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lexicanum:Age_of_Sigmar

I compiled some guidelines on what needs to be done on that article.

I think the most important thing is a summary of Realmgate Wars, properly sourced. It then could be further reduced to complete the Age of Sigmar section in the Mortal Realms and Great Epochs article.

Another important factor is adding stuff from the battletomes into the main army pages. Really get into general details about armies, like for example, whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bonesplitterz , which has stuff from the GA but nothing from the battletome.

Then it's everything else, starting with the big ones like individual Mortal Realms, Gods, Races, Units, Locations and stuff like hat

Magical realm.

Looks pretty good, but you should use a Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160) because Oracular visions and his other spell are really damn good on chaos warriors.

Mah man

Nah.

That's sad, but okay.

Sorry. I'm not as heroic as a Stormcast Archive-Builder.

I think other than Gordrakk, FEC and a few other topics, there isn't much information out right now that people want to write about.

You are a terrible person. Please don't me anti-Stormetic. We must stop the spread of AntiSTORMitism

Pre-orders are up on the NZ site.
The Shitstorm box is $130 and Cities Boxes are $330 each - they cost as much as the Archaon Everchosen so they will probably cost about 165 USD

I do not know AoS, but am interested in it

How good would an army of just Tzaangors be?

Good. Add skyfires (tzaangors on disk with bows) for some ranged support.
Youll still get tzeentch allegiance abilities and destiny dice

Everything is kinda interesting, it's just a matter of adding stuff until we have a comprehensive archive.

Well you could still try.

Now give me a price in real money

I gave you mate, are you blind?

I hope there will be a campaign kit for 40k too

Be careful about investing in Skyfires, they're still pretty strong and I suspect more nerfs incoming. So be weary of investing too heavily in them.

There won't be any more nerfs. Warscrolls are not being changed and the GHB is already out. Theres no changes to come.

Tell that to KO

That scroll was made before GHB2
GHB is now out. Anything that needed to be fixed WAS fixed.
Nothing in the GHB will change until Summer 2018

mega.nz/#!LsRHXZ5A!yfDe-2XR8QPS3GD9mrzdmz1EG8AHwr3IwF56f6dd_6I

Scan of Blightwar

I fucking hate this storm Cast shit poster so much hes actively making me want to buy stormcast kits.

a king among men

Spite-buying is appropriate.

Yeah I just got Blightwar, List is pretty spicy, and the battalion makes it really smooth. Not super competitive, but really fun

>They won't ever release any new Empire models
>No more fantasy Landsknecht
>More Stormkikes
JUST

My dude, patience. They will release new models. Everything has its time and place in the setting. The poster boys may be dominating the releases, but they were non existent prior to the AoS release

>They will release new models.
Yeah some retarded steampunk super-magical shit like KO

LoL BoLS network lock my country ip from their site. Probably because the kids that hacked their site are from my country.

Took me 5 second to use VPN and get in but seriously, was it even worth it?

Currently 280 ea on the Aus site.

Just as planned

Yep. It's a high fantasy setting dude. Adapt.

>It's a high fantasy setting dude.
So basically not an argument, since this dude complained about Empire.
Btw, Witcher and LoTR are high fantasy too

The empire was changed to Free peoples with the new edition. No one is forcing you to stop playing empire, you can shoe horn your dudes in the realms. You can also play wfrp or 7e still.

To add, you also can simply ride along with AoS. There will be plenty of releases to come, and models to change and make you own. I plan on building an army of Perry Miniatures Samurai and fielding them using Bretonnian rules.

>The empire was changed to Free peoples with the new edition.
Yes, but they sill looks like Empire and this guy asked for something like this, so what's the point in saying >My dude, patience. They will release new models.
If it will be in totally new aesthetics?

kiiiiings offff waaaaarrr...

>kiiiiings offff waaaaarrr...
What with kings of war?

are battle scrolls not listed in the big 4 grand alliance books still legal? say sigvald or herald of slaanesh on exalted chariot

Nothing.

The ogors in my army are loud and rich and violent and dumb, with a notion that they're smart and awesome (think wwe), but only get it kinda right, and always overcompensate. they are prone to leap from their mounts to try and closeline their foes to impress their peers and only get trampled like half the time.

on that note, BCR hobby update for the night: kitbashed stonehorn beastriders with cannons instead of the lame crossbows, like a couple of geniuses. The driver is Goldblyat Dorfnibbler and the one in back with the bigger cannon is Magnus Maximus. their stonehorn is affectionately named goreshovel.

The mystical huskards riding thundertusks like to think of themselves as august and wise but really they just press the "shoot 6 mortal wounds" button and go a little too far in trying to sound impressive. They are Adolf Rembrant and Humungous Rasputin.
They dress to look like their mounts to seem more impressive (and make it seem like they're more responsible for the mortal wound cannon than they really are). Yes their teeth are gold.

side view of the two idiots. I did a lot of chopping and shaving and cutting and greenstuff, but hid it pretty well I think.

I don't know what I'll call the frostlord yet. but he's basically hoodrich, has a gold and platinum grill, and a bunch of treasure chests and a sky titan cannon strapped to his stonehorn. is that too much?

Virgin zombie-"pirates"
>no new miniatures
>not even a new armylist

Ooops lost the picture

Chad zombie pirates
>part of new armies
>new models
>unique profile

All of those boxed sets are, and were ever going to be, bundles with some rules and fluff added.

They were never going to be new models or new sculpts or anything like that. They're essentially start collecting event boxes. Anyone thinking they were supposed to be a new roll-out were both oblivious and unnecessarily setting themselves up for disappointment.

New armies and models and sculpts are and have been in the pipeline for the last few years, and have been locked in que probably since before GHB1. They're coming, calm your tits, but don't get mad at a boxed set with rebundles and fluff - those aren't making new sculpts and battletomes and armies take longer, they are thrown together to make the wait more bearable by adding to the world and release schedule in some way.

anyway 8/10 here's your (you)

And now you're looking into it . . . sigh

Thing that pisses me off the most is when I saw the actual rules, I thought to myself, "Hey, the only way I would use that and not want to bash my brains in with a rock is to use it in a Zombie army where I convert my own zombie pirates and turn longboats into Corpse Carts, for spooky zombie pirate landing craft. Maybe even gussy up a cutter or some other little craft to represent a Mortis engine.
>Only Soulblight, Nighthaunt (which have a better outflank), Deathrattle, and Deathmages

>They're essentially start collecting event boxes.
>the new rules mostly benefits to SCE
How many SC Stomcasts need?

>wow new SC boxes for cities, I might start my unique and interesting army
>it's Stormcasts box again

Not really? They benefit all about the same

There will always be people who complain. I, for one, welcome our new Stormcast overlords.

>They benefit all about the same
>SCE are most powerful army
>they can take all additional Order Allegiances including Anvilgard and Hammerhal

Loving the background info and the paintjobs. Nice work user.

Are any of the AoS audio books/dramas worth a listen by chance? I've really been wanting to get more into the setting and would prefer a good start.

the one thing that's been a saving grace for me about the stormkeks is that they have the potential to be a lot more interesting in the fluff than spess mehroons.

>just a lawful good extrasmurfs
>potential to be a lot more interesting in the fluff than spess mehroons.

Do any of you guys do "your dudes" stuff in AoS? I play Warherd. My General is a Doom Bull called the Idol. He was originally a bull from Aqshy that grew into a cult symbol like the bulls of the real-world cult of Cybele. One day one of his worshippers sacrificed captured Chaos marauders to him, causing it to warp and change into a Doom Bull. He plagued the lands of Aqshy for many years with a herd of former human worshippers that he nursed with his Chaos milk (he's a hermaphrodite, again inspired by the cult of Cybele). I hope to continue his story in Firestorm.

What would I have more fun with the scourge privateers bundle or the empire bundle, and how easily would I be able to trade the sigmarines for other stuff, i.e. How popular actually are sigmarines in YOUR gw
All green knights would be cool if there was SCULPTED basic heraldry, so leopards, lions, BOARSS and other things, and then we could apply bastard stripes and first son if we wished, same should be done with LotD in 40k

Sounds sick dude

that's why I said the potential. nobody in any of the novels have actually *used* any of that potential yet.

>he's a hemphridite
>here cum suck bull cock you cuck
user I worry for your mental health

Age of Sigmar is a world of myth and magic. If the first thing you think of is not real world myths and magic rites, but of cuckolding, then you should take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are such a cuck.

I know the GHB won't be updated until 2018, but I still don't recommend investing in them too heavily. You don't want them to be the core of your forces only for a year to follow and now they're obsolete.
I'm actually really digging your stuff my man. I'm trying to make "my own dudes" and their background. Does your army have a patron God?

It's still a pretty weird place to go for your first foray into mythic tradition. You can go pretty far in without hitting lactating herm bulls.

>Are any of the AoS audio books/dramas worth a listen by chance?
Yes, and they are so freaking boring.
I wasn't able to go very far because of that.

They could have put the sound of a guy masturbating to stormcasts and it would be pretty much the same.

my Castigators of Ib are a nurgle warband that are driven by a GUO to seek out alchemists capable of creating medicines for nurgles plagues, and corrupt them.

Anny info rules of the Living City?

How about waiting more than 12 hours after it goes up for pre-order before asking for rules.

Hey lads, recently got a box of Sisters of the Thorn/Wild Riders and I noticed while assembling that the Elks ears just downright do not fit right. Theres no possible way I can glue the ears to the head without there being visible gaps inbetween the two parts in certain areas.

Anyone have similar experience or did I perhaps just get pieces that came off the mold wrong?

If it would bring back miniatures with bretonnian aesthetics in AOS, I'm all for it.

Rules for All other citys are nown

Cross-Alliance armies are a great idea, I'm not sure why they aren't doing some.

A few already small existing faction could be put in two different Allegiances, doubling the appeal since now more people can take them as allies.

Also, more than a few factions seems out of place right now. Putting them in multiple Allegiances make more sense.

It's a shame that the State Troopers from 7'th edition looks so hideous and have those cartoonish faces. The ones before them looked so classy in comparison.

Just because a Greek myth did it doesn't mean it's acceptable in the current year

>Drake - Large Trans