Lore youtubbers

>lore youtubbers
>Its just people reading directly from fan wikis and just put pictures over the video

Why is this a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh98tVIF6GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitposters
>it's just people bitching about irrelevant shit nobody cares about and just put images in the OP

Why is this a thing?

Jealous you didn't get on the train first and they're getting all the sweet views?

>Why is this a thing?
No more quest threads on Veeky Forums.

Actually I am I find it fucking baffling how its even a thing and the videos are so poorly made I cant help but wonder who watches this shit.

The shoddycast fallout one has a pretty cool attached narrative with a rogue BOS paladin obsessed with storytelling

A clever way to have an in-universe exposition fag but have it make sense

My favorite part is when they're wrong

Please baby no more quest threads on Veeky Forums

I don't get how anyone can listen to OneMindSyndicate.

His speech impediment is annoying and he can't even fucking pronounce half the shit correctly. (This is even before the whole 'reading straight of the wiki' thing.)

because your image is far more interesting than your op: why the fuck would you put a mine on your forehead? also, why jungle camo your m16 when you're clearly operating in some sort of light brush (especially when your uni camo actually sort of blends)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

>practice some basic video editing techniques
>get paid hundreds of bux for it
What's to explain?

>watch a couple of vids
>takes a month for the next one to get uploaded
>"so in my previous video i was informed i made a few mistakes..."
fucks sake

They wouldn't exist if there wasn't a change that the video would be a new take on something.

>shoddycast
Cringy as night vale

Increased consumption from mobile devices means that people aren't reading long-form stuff anymore. Before you freak out about the decline of civilization, I point out that instead, they're LISTENING to shit. Its really just a podcast.

That said, they're just reading the wiki is super-cheap.

It might be a different thing, but I like watching the super condensed ones about franchises I'm not particularly interested in so that I can at least know what people are talking about

which most do especially the star wars ones

LE TECHNOLOGY IS LE BAD REEEEEEEEE TAKE ME BACK TO LE 50S

>Reading Comprehension

>consuming any SW media after the Mouse ate it and shat out those rehashed movies

wew

They update way more frequently than Arch does.

>especially the star wars ones
With or without the Disney rape?

Because of fucking normies who are too retarded and or lazy to find id4chan

Note to self.
1. Read 1d4chan pages into a mic.
2. Get normiebux from jewtube.
3. ????
4. Profit!

I do, It's like an audiobook, but for ttg lore

Unless you are >implying that questfags are making these threads as a false flag to get their deviancy back on Veeky Forums I see nothing that quests would do to stop this sort of shitpost.

Star Wars lore youtubbers are so fucking lazy they read everything they can find from wookiepedia even making separate lore videos for Clone Commanders who never got any backstories since the EU authors never thought adding all these clone commanders would cause any problems.

This faggot makes them look like highly dedicated researchers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh98tVIF6GY

>oral history
>it's just people repeating stuff other people said

Truly unconscionable.

I am thinking of making one as a supplementary income stream and an excuse to write-off shit when I actually make enough money for itemization to be worthwhile.

I no shit have 3 friends that won't read wikis but listen to this shit all the time.

Times changing friends

Because you put on someone like Arch or the Elder Lore Podcast and do some chores or cook, etc.

You do, apparently.

>audiobooks
>It's just people reading directly from the books

I mostly just listen to them while driving, fishing, cooking, cleaning, and doing other tasks that would preclude me from just reading.

If there is one thing I really hate on youtube though, it's retarded ass theory/speculation videos. Especially when the title ends in a question mark or exclamation point and features some piece of misleading fanart with some douche looking shocked next to it.

Do it, user. If nobody else has, anyway. Get dem ducats.