Im making an aussie shitposter character in memefinder tomorrow; which class and what skills should i emphasize?

im making an aussie shitposter character in memefinder tomorrow; which class and what skills should i emphasize?

Other urls found in this thread:

dagree.net/aussieslang/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rogue, we're all convicts

yeah definitely leaning rogue who throws boomerangs; but is utterly unlikable in any way due to being insufferably annoying while he speaks and never shuts the fuck up.

Personality wise; Fear of flightless birds, real sports and commitment issues

i should give him a cricket bat as his melee weapon

We dont fear Emus, we're annoyed by the cunts, and they're hard to kill. Seriously have a truckdriver mate who hit one in a Mack truck doing 80-90 kph and got is stuck in the Grill. He pulled it out as it was still alive only for it to kick him (giving him about 30 stiches) and take off into the wilderness. They're tough, annoying, ungrateful cunts.

pic related

what about cassowaries?

>Rogue,
Better be UC, or else things will suck big time.

Or maybe instead a Vigilante, since he probably uses a proxy to help him shitpost

Make him a face and have him stop random peasants to talk to them about donating to charities

thinking about multiclassing the rogue with a warlock so he can shitpost behind his demon proxy

Hunter with a Crocodile companion.

>Pathfinder
>Warlock
what did he mean by this?

Cassowaries are the DPS build to Emu's tank build.

There is a Warlock Vigilante Archetype.

He could be using a third party class known as an Avowed.

And in Golarion clerics of Demonlords are effectively known as Warlocks.

STR 10
DEX 18
CON 11
WIS 16
INT 14
CHA 9

2 Levels in Rogue/1 Level Shaman (took solely so he can have australian animals to shitpost with)

Boomerangs for ranged attack and cricket bat for melee

Feats? Aussies help me out whats a really common aussie bogan name?

yes, my DM uses all kinds of third party stuff he finds at used book stores so that if anyone has a concept we can find something

>Avowed
People actually play that meme?

Also, literally why play a Warlock Vigilante when you could instead use Legendary Kineticists

Druid armed with a cricket bat and channeling emu magic

Literally cut any name in half (or shorter) and add -O or -Y or even sometimes -Z to the end.

That’s simple. What’s the current bogan vernacular I should be spamming? Other than calling everyone a cunt

Barry, but he demands to be called Bazzah.

I like it

Avowed is the single best gestalt short of fullcasters. Literally every class in the game benefits from gestalting Avowed.
Of course, fullcasters are still better and few games run gestalt and permit 3pp, soooooo.

Drinking. The Prime Minister, The Honorable Bob Hawke, set a record for the speed at which he quaffed full strength lager. Also, the stories of drunken Aussie tourists causing incidents in Muslim Egypt are too numerous to mention.

Also, give him a shtick where he can always pull a bigger knife out than the one he is threatened with, if he intones the phrase;
>"that is not a knife... THIS is a knife!"

dagree.net/aussieslang/

Parse that, mate, and you'll be shooting the breeze faster than shit through a goose.

>they're hard to kill
They're fucking birds. Shoot them.

>Ranger
>Survival
Embrance the Dundee.

We tried that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Maybe because Lewis guns are shit.

Someone post the thread where Steve Irwin wrangles dragons and elves and shit

mah mate....
youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4

and that's all I got

Until you've dealt with Emus, Roos, Bushpigs, Death Adders, Brown Snakes, Redbacks, Magpies, Bush Ticks, Wombats (Brick Shit Houses of Grumpiness), Funnelwebs, Wolf Spiders, Red Belly Blacks, Tiger Snakes, Mouse Spiders, Cane Toads and fucking possums, I really don't think you understand how hard it is to get rid of the cunts, and how little point there is in trying to get rid of them. And that's not even factoring in the blowflies, mozzies, sandflies, christmas beetles, horseflies, bullants, greenants, hornets and jack jumpers. Laugh all you want, but live out bush mate you'd soon change your tune.

You forgot the Dropbears mate.

Those ones, they're the really sneaky dangerous ones.

If I told these Seppos, Poms and Nooks about Drop Bears the Ministers of Finance and Tourism (Bruce and Wal) are going to yell at me over the back paddock for scaring away tourist dollars. I'm in enough trouble over coppin a feel on Davo's missus at the local B&S. Last time I piss off the Police Commissioner.

Too right mate. I just figured if we're gonna talk about dangerous critters, we might as well educate them on how to avoid em.
Like me mum always says, vegemite behind the ears and teabags under your armpits. It'll scare em away

How is Esme? She still entering her Fruitcake and Strawbs Jam in the local show? Sure as wallaby shit she takes home the Blue Ribbon more often then Kev's bullocks. You're a lucky cunt being raised on that tucker, best my old lady can knock out is four-and-twenty and a couple bits of Birds Eye.

Eh, she's a'ight. She's been getting into me drink lately that i've been homebrewin' outta some drums I found at the tip. She's been goin' on about how the bunyips been nickin' her knickers while she's on the piss. Me mate tho, he's in a bad way. Keep warnin' him how he's gonna get dobbed into centrelink for not lookin for work. Poor begga,

Name: Bruce

youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc

I suppose this is why the prison colony ended up there as opposed to an island that hates human life less

I know the emu war wasn't about fucking snakes, spiders or those actual God damn dinosaurs you idiots like to live around. It was about big fucking birds too fat to fly, that Aussies are too fucking stupid to kill efficiently.

Again, I don't think you get it. I grew up out bush, I grew up shooting. Anything short of a .303 isn't putting an Emu down, even then you've got to hit it central mass (and sometimes 3-4 times) before they go down. Same with the Big Reds (Red Kangaroos) or Wild Pigs. They're also very camouflaged to the bush, you often don't see them, even on the plains until you're on top of them, and when you shoot one they'll scatter in to scrub where it is literally impossible for us to follow quickly. If you don't down one straight away you've got Buckley's chance of seeing them or finding them for 2-3 days as their hearing and smell are really good. They're not fucking birds to fat to fly, they're 30-50kf kg of hard muscle that is a lot tougher then people think. Outback animals are tough.

It's for this reason the idea of charging soldiers, many of them city boys who didn't know the country in which they were hunting, out of trucks with fucking loud machine guns with questionable accuracy was never going to work. They might hit or wing one Emu, but they'd scatter straight away into the bush and know what smells & sounds to avoid. If you don't know the land or the animal you're hunting you're not going to be successful.

However, since then it's been far more effective to place a bounty on Emus (as we do Brumbies, Camels, Pigs, Cats and Roos) in order to reduce and control the population (infact I'm thinking of going with a friend out west of the Moree Raft for a pig cull in order to get some cash up to pay for Christmas/More minis). Depending on whats booming you can pick up a cullers license and get paid for bringing in skins. I think the going rate this summer is going to be about $5 a cat skin, $20 a pig skin. My best day I made around $850.

And a mildly disturbing disregard of poisonous snakes and spiders.

Implying that nuke testing just happened to be on Emu grounds by chance.

Nice Quads, and it was the British who tested the nukes, on land leased by the Crown. Despite haveing the worst most plutonium and uranium us Aussies have yet to make our own mushroom firecracker.

Said ranger duel-wields. Their weapons? A machete and their fist.

Damo. Damo is a mad cunt.

Spoken like a cunt who's never left the city.

4e Rangers could do that one pretty damn well. Monk Multiclass got you +3 1d6 fists (As good as a short sword) and Ki Focuses (Let you get some nice passive effects on attacks and you could use your ki focus bonus rather than weapon bonus so you could buy 1 ki focus rather than 2 magic weapons)

Trips speak truth. I have to wonder how murica would react if we were to make our own nukes. It's not like we don't have a million and one places to hide them in this over-hyped desert of a country

It would be interesting. On one hand: We are a long standing american ally. On the other: We are very close to China at the same time and often have to balance interests there.

The only reason the US would be concerned about you guys getting nukes is cause it would piss off china.
If china wasn't in the picture, we would not care

>If china wasn't in the picture, we would not care

I think that pretty accurately sums up Aussie/Yank relationships in a whole range of areas.

Then it's settled boys, China has to go so we can enjoy a half-decent Guy Fawkes night down under every once in a while. Don't give me any shit over the "global-economic stability" or crap over "starting World War 3", if we want to use the occasional Thermonuclear Weapon of Mass Destruction to ring in the New Year with a very pretty fireball we should be able to.