Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

If a all your members in your party were turned into frogs and only a kiss of true love (never specified what type of love) would turn them back to normal, would your character be able to save them?

/pfg/ Link Repository: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/vK9njh31

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I
pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. She loves them like family. And one of them in a different way. Not that he'd ever.

Hippity hoppity!

Frog curses are so last century, user. Pumpkin curses are the fresh and happening thing now.

Invest in Brevin Property!

Forgot To Put Edition In OP Post Edition

I am a failure. Please do not hate me.

My character could save three of the five. One of the ones I saved could save the other two.

Frogs are cute anyways

He'd be able to save one of them. Fortunately, she'd probably be able to break the curse through magic. She's good with curses. He thinks.

She's so perfect.

Fuck you's all. Stop putting shitty images in the OP, and please post actual questions. Thank you.

Calm down, user, nobody is being hurt. Except you. Specifically your butt. Your butt is being hurt. You are butthurt. Have an owl to calm you down and to soothe your booty.

I AM CALM, GET CANCER AND DIE

Also update the pastebin so we don't get 10 questions a thread about why the trove isn't working.

I'm not that guy but that's a good owl, can I keep him?

Also, followup question, for you Wizard players out there here's a topic: talk about a time when you got to have your familiar be influential to the story outside of the +whatever it gives you on your statsheet.

I AM SILLY

I'm playing a spheres character. Is quicken worth it if I'm not using Destruction?

Aren't you busy running FotJR right now?

HE MEANS THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHUT YOU THE MOUTH

*idort.

>Is quicken worth it if I'm not using Destruction?
Depends on the sphere in question. Some spheres, like Dark, Life, and Protecion can benefit from it. As can most all of the buffing spheres like Enhancement or Alteration.

So, what kind of Spherecaster are you?

I really hope the world ends on the 23rd so we can all be released from this shitty realm of memes.

Incanter with a bit of everything, mostly Mind, Conjuration, and a bit of Warp (where is the handbook for this, dammit?). Trying to be a bit of a generalist.

>23rd
Is it habbening?

I hope so, .38 Special user.

Sorry, no Warp book yet. Considering you're an Incanter, Quicken might be worth it, if only to use Warp to move your allies around the map. You know the rest of your party?

Also, what's your plan with Mind and Conjuration?

What happens on the 23rd?

If it's a Christian minister making the prediction you can pretty much guarantee that they'll be wrong given that their book states outright that nobody knows the date it will happen except God, so they're just pulling a date out of their butt.

The fire rises.

>fail a DC 10 acrobatics check to avoid falling into barracuda water

fuck

What the fuck are you talking about moron?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA

It's the latest date for the end of the world that someone pulled out of their ass and /x/ assumed was true.

>anything from /x/
Automatically discarded.

It's okay, I'm alive.

Wands and scrolls take more than a standard action to use if the spell inside them does too, right? Like a scroll of a spell with a 1 round casting time like Summon Monster?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

Yes.

Habbenings are fun, even though nothing ever happens.

FotJR?

Nope. All that happened here was a motherfucking JOJO REFERENCE

I thought those were always surrounded by strange brackets

Reminder: Rory still hasn't learned his lesson and continues to throw innocent people from the thread under the bus for shits and giggles.

No one fucking cares, keep your drama out of here.

Reminder: None of us are free from sin and we should all have to suffer for it.

>would your character be able to save them?
No.

Speak for yourself faggotron.

>no DHB
why though?

"surely this won't haunt me for eternity if i just delete it"

Why? Why has your character not formed bonds of comraderly love with his party?

You know, you could also stop reposting this shit, witchhunt user.

>None of us are free from sin

Why can't we just stop talking about celebs and instead go back to the old gmemes of the glory days?

I wanna snug a Winterwolf Awoo!

Reminder that Greta is a runt of the liter, and deserves to be bullied.

Fuck off with your shit memes.

Adventurers tend to be the type to have trust issues, okay?

When there's literal physical proof, it's not a Witch Hunt, user. It's a trial.

I thought she was more of the quirky nerdy gym bunny who would look amazing in yoga pants

Greta is a better awoo than Rory.

If you compare her stats to other winterwolves, her physical stats are a bit lower, iirc.

But not as good as Etan.

Etan is a human bean and a fox, not a wolf or doggo, he doesn't count.

nigga he's not even real

So I'm going to be playing a human void wizard, starting at level 3. Any tips on what kind of spells work well with this kind of wizard? Which feats that are useful? Had anyone even played this kind before?

Let a fat nigga get a link to the discord

And neither stops you from being a cunt.

>None of us are free from sin
I've never leaked logs without consent or invited all of reddit to doxx and laugh at other posters here.

pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf

So to rapidly change the subject, who do you think is getting into Starstone as apps closed today?

What's the action cost to pick up a weapon from the ground, I need it quick I'm being attacked by a spooky skeleton.

Nobody.

Fuck off.

I don't care about their lives, we're here to save this city, my home. I've seen so many die who have pledged themselves to the cause. I've seen good friends die, and in my own shock I was stabbed in the back by another. All of these fools mean nothing, this bard, this rogue... this paladin.

Maybe I could save the paladin, she is..

Nevermind, I couldn't save any of them.

Sleep, Drifter, pls go and stay go.

Move Action that provokes.

Ignore these assblasted chaps, you guys are alright.

Thanks user, you're cute and handsome for being so prompt with your answer.

Fuck off, person who plays with them. Just post and pat each others back in your discord circle jerk.

Probably not. I just recently had to make a new character so he's only known the party for like, one night.

Please go and stay go and fuck the vilderavn someplace else, Slow.

Nice try but nope, I'm just not some basement dweller who still cries himself to sleep every night that his masterpiece didn't get into RotJR eight months ago.

I bet your app was shit.

Good job you fuck up.

Can we please go one thread without drama

Yeesh. Can we just talk about cute girls instead? This place is so vitriolic right now.

What the hell, your not the person who answered his question. I am. Why are you even replying with that?

>LOL YOUR JUST MAD YOU DIDN'T GET IN
No, I'm sick of you fucks trying to force your shit down the threads fucking throat for the upmteenth time. Just when I thought you cunts got the message. Anyone who gives a shit about your escapades is firmly in your circle jerk circle. Post your campaign memes and ERP bullshit there.

What happened to you? Did your last party do something? Has something else happened? Who hurt you so?

Can a fat nigga get a love triangle goin' on here?

A person from a meme game that hasn't said boo in the thread for months now posts a single image from their game and you go ballistic. Yeah, you're definitely not mad about anything.

They post about their character every fucking week. It's easy to pick apart their shit.
>. Yeah, you're definitely not mad about anything.
I'm mad that they keep trying to shove their shit down our fucking throats, again.

Okay, find me a post within the week where FotJR talks about their campaign.

found it

His only mistake was including Broodie.

>Trolls using angry assholes like you as easy targets are FotJR always and forever
Okay, m80.

Our sins may not be equal in measure, but we will be judged for them nonetheless.

I can find one were Sleep specifically talks about Rubio.
>

OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE WHY WON'T HE SHUT UP ABOUT HIMSELF!!!