What would be your reason for moon madness

What would be your reason for moon madness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwIAGlV0XXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Martial supremacy when

Tidal force draws too much blood into the brain

Amazonian Moon Bitches.

L5R seems like martials are at least on par with shugenja, with the exception of certain high-level builds

The moon houses an ancient nightmare creature. When the sun shines on it, its psychic pain screams resonate through weakened minds.

I didn't know Mortal Kombat had a comic

Oh wait, yes I did

>MOON BITCHES! AWAY WITH YE
>THOSE ASSES ARE TOO MUSCULAR
>THEM TIDDIES TOO PLUMP
>SPACE TIDDIES

The moon's intense guilt over conspiring with his brother, the sun, to kill their older brother, whose torn apart corpse became the stars.

The sun remains remorseless. Proud, even.
And for that, the sun will never see his brother, while the Moon is forever surrounded by the evidence of their crime.

I like it

The moon is clearly a cosmic eye belonging to a god of madness and scorn. The waning is a galactic blink.

The planet exists inside the cosmic god's head, and the moon is his pupil. The full moon is us glimpsing absolute Truth, what exists outside the universe, incomprehensible to us.

>min maxing example is nothing but things that dragons are immune to, or flat out don't affect dragons
:thinking:

Hell Fairies.
Anima: Beyond Fantasy is already out, though.

Moon is deeply tied to the magic that all living beings poses, and heightens their powers and senses which drives some people (especially devoted casters) fucking nuts.

Being female.

>not calling it "lunacy"
Step it up.

Moon man says weird stuff to you.

That shark looks so distressed by what's going on.

The image of a dragon is just a representative of insert tough enemy here, you fucking autist. The point is that casters have a vastly larger amount of better options available to them.

I thought minmaxxing is "only focus on things you are good at, don't bother with anything else"

why does that have anything to do with certain classes having more options

Because some classes get to be good at things without giving up much of anything else. All the max, little to none of the min.

the moon

But neither of those examples are min-maxing.
Min-maxing is what you do to your character to achieve the most powerful version of your preferred methods in the most efficient way. In the example of the fighter, in order to rack his damage high enough, he probably sacked charisma, intelligence, wisdom, and potentially constitution.

What this is an example of is caster supremacy, in that while some classes may do more direct damage, a caster will always have easier, less risky, and flat out effortless ways to circumvent the encounter to begin with.

Being a caster is minmaxing.

Fuck you for being right

youtube.com/watch?v=uwIAGlV0XXU

Because the moon knows the terrible secret of space.

Pak chooie unf.