I think my parents will kick me out soon

How many of you got kicked out of the house? Im 22 and i feel like i baby.

I havent made it in crypto yet and im not ready to move out. Has this happened to anyone here? How did you survive?

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Stop counting on crypto and dedicate yourself to becoming a better employee and earn more money

I'm not kicked out yet, but my dad is pissed i haven't had a job in two years. My crypto gains are minor, but I did save like 20k two years ago. Have about 13k now. Hoping to keep at the crypto.

Time to get a job wagie

Be a good goy and go find a nice job. Well pay you and give you healthcare and retirement benefits like a good goyim. Crypto is bad no good goyim.

get a job, find a flat
you are welcome

Do u have a job?
If not I hope they do.

I told my parents at Christmas I'm dropping out of school to trade cryptos full time. Mom just started crying and Dad said "you're a fucking moron, don't look to us for anything if you do that" and left to get drunk with some friends.

So I'm probably going to be homeless too soon. Got money in XRP, ARK, TRX and KMD

Started my fulltime job at 23, earned about 30k a year, paid around 2000 a year for expenses to my parents.
Moved out when I had 60k in the bank @ 25y old.
Now 28y old and have 80k in the bank, a lot more expenses obviously when you rent alone etc.
About 350k in crypto (100% ETH).

Your dad was right. You're a fucking moron. Go back to school and get a good job. Use a fraction of the money you make to play with meme money on the side. How can you expect to live off of a volatile market if you don't have a steady stream of income to put into it?

I'm 27 and I feel like a baby, OP.

$1.8k on crypto and $4.4k on the bank. My family has no money and I hate my job.

what do

Ya I hope you getting kicked out and you have a job,,,if not you better plead them to let you stay until you get one ya dig....whatever you do keep your computer safe lol

I couch surfed a bit, slept in my car and crashed in motels when I felt like paying for them I had a job ya dig...then I got into cryptos later mostly in eth..im 27 now this happened when I 22-23 ya dig

Get a job and pay them rent you neet

I don't get how it's a thing. They've spend 22 years with you and you spend your entire life with them. How can you effectively tell your kid to fuck off or pay rent? That's a middle finger to two decades worth of emotional investment from both parties. You'd need to be insanely cold for that. Even if it's socially "acceptable".

t. euro

im in similar spot. Put 3k of that 4.4k on crypto, pick some good coins and cross your fingers.
I built a gpu mining rig with my leftover money instead of buying btc fml, it still makes like 500 usd per month

Because kids need to leave the nest and learn to fly by themselves or hit the forest floor. Its your life, it's up to you on how you want to get through it. Parents can only do so much. If my kids are still here at 20 I'll kick them out. Mainly if you are living with your parents past 20 they have partly failed you, but you have some blame for not wanting to improve your situation. I left my parents house at 18 because I wanted to leave them with nothing but a bag, dick in hand and a job at a retail store. Now working IT for 75K a year.

why are there so many underdeveloped man children on this board

mate i was in a scenario similar to you.

try your hardest to get a job, then youll be able to pay for rent as someones roomate

Dude, don't buy mining rig, this whole mining thing is phasing out very soon. It's not eco friendly either.

If you can stand living with your parents for another 8 years - one of the children is going to get the house - eventually the issue comes up.

Hopefully you never have to leave and it will one day be yours to fill with children.

i bought it in late September, i didnt know better. If i had put that $ on btc instead i would be way up. I will still ROI so whatever

Almost 30 here living with my nana.

Only thing I pay for is cell phone, car insurance, and gas. The rest goes to savings and crypto.

She even buys me fast food or cooks dinner cause nana is always worried Im not eating enough.

Go to icodrops.com
Press ctrl+f and type 'high'
Go all in on an ico with high ROI
Once the token gets released, shill it here, say its the ethereum of whatever country the ico is
Sell once you x5 your investment