Drawthread - Horn-tootin' edition

Didn't see a new drawthread, so here we go.

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qcYrJgsz5g&ab_channel=FrancisShevlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchoring necromancer drawfriend.

Hey.

I'd love it if someone could draw something of my human priestess NPC so I could stop using crappy game screenshots for her. Pic related. Anything is appreciated. The setting is Eberron, if that matters.

I would like to request an over-worked magician in Victorian-era dress working on a flesh golem.
In this context, flesh golems are halfway between Frankenstein's monster and chimera from FMA.

Magician is in his late 20s. The golem is conscious but is not in any distress or pain. If anything, it's probably handing a tool to the magician, nurse style.
Neither finds the situation odd in the slightest.

Migrating from last thread (with a few tweaks)
Requesting a royal jester who had a rough week after making a rather crude joke about the queen having many lovers. He managed to escapehe his cell but he lost his title, his charisma and his hope of going back to his ancient comfy life.

He is wearing the same attire as the jester from Darkest Dungeon on the left, bar the mask and weapons, his suit is tattered with mud and blood
He is rather young (you can use pic 3 as a base for the face for example) but his horrible week in jail marked him with a crooked nose,big eyebag and a red iron brand on his right cheek.

You can draw him in any pose that suits you as long as he look depressed, sad or about to break down. If you are out of idea or if you want a proper example draw him in the same pose as the right pic

Please and thank you in advance

So I have a bit of a weird request. Instead of a character would one of you wonderful people be willing to take a crack at my adventuring group's flag? It is a lion's head with a mane of flames with an arm clutched in its mouth. The lion's head is the traditional kind of sandy gold color and the flags background is gray. Thank you in advance.

Thanks to the artist for this, it is awesome

Migrating the Caravan

Requesting a Strigany merc. He wears the leather armour pictured here without the pauldrons and the wheel shown below incised on it in either gold or red. As for the rest of his outfit, a simple undershirt and some trousers with an assortment of pouches for travel rations and other odds and ends. His hair is done up in the bun but still a little wild but not wholly unkempt, and he has a lute with spiraling designs on it.

I'd like to request my Mutants and Masterminds heroine, Deadeye. I've included everything necessary in the reference, except for the fact that I'd like her to have a blindfold with her symbol on it, long, flowing hair and no cape (the hair takes the place of her cape, much to Edna Mode's despair I'm sure). The rest of the costume pattern and design is completely up to you, with the sole caveat that I'd like her skin to be completely covered (and, of course, ideally skintight) except for her hair and the bottom of her face like mentioned in the reference.

For a little more information, her only power is her 'Deadeye' - specifically, she's blind in both eyes, and anyone who looks at the pale lavender orbs finds their life-force draining rapidly, leading them to slow down and eventually pass out, which is why she tends to cover them up whenever she's not fighting. She's a brawler/martial artist, since it's a lot easier to force eye contact when you're up close and personal, and a lot easier to avoid making eye contact with your teammates when they're behind you staring at your back, and her sense of hearing is advanced enough to let her get by without sight.

She tends towards recklessness and brashness, relying on her Deadeye to slow down (or take down) any enemy she can't manage on her own, and this tendency's migrated over into her speech - she uses exclamations a lot, and almost always has a cocky grin on her lips.

Thank you in advance!

What do you mean "bar the mask and weapons"?
I don't think rewriting your requests with minor tweak scan help you out much.
I usually look at the reference images and if they're fun I consider the character.

Anyway I'll give it a try

Without the mask and weapons I meant
I usually copypaste the request text from the last thread but I had to change some details to the references so I adapted the text accordingly
Thanks drawfriend

requesting a drawing of me trooper for an EOTE game.

Human male vampire hunter request.

Reminder that if you repost requests from the last thread, your request isn't going to get filled! Especially if it's overly specific!

Requesting the screenshots on the right but with my overzealous bladelock here. Please and thank u

Requesting an oracle character who carries an ancient sword of destiny looking for one who will wield it.

Her clothing is full draping robes on one side and form fit with flashes of skin on the other. Armor is minimal and decorative. She wears wooden religious beads and is equipped with a magical tome and scrolls belted to her hip.

She wields a simple notched staff with loose wrappings of colorful cloth.

Not a draw request so much as an edit; would anyone be willing to edit pic related for me? Wanted a custom shadowrun portrait for my ork shaman, just need a pair of tusks slapped on, skin darkened to a warm shade of black, and eyes changed to yellow. Thank you so much if you decide to take this on.

Requesting my elven sword fighter.

Is the hairstyle reference a picture of Kitai from Codex Alera?

>Kitai from Codex Alera
just looked the character up, and not really. Hairstyle is more of a "flat mohawk ponytail?" (best I can describe it) with smooth shaved sides..

Retoast!

I'd like to request an antagonist of my party, a Skaven clan chieftain. Image attached.

This guy is tough, big and brutish, maybe a bit on the fat side, but obviously not weak. He wears a simple, heavy-looking breastplate. The skaven in the top left is a good general reference, save a few bits.

This guy is OLD for a pleb skaven, and it's starting to show in age marks and accumulated scars. His fur is a bit patchy and going grey around the muzzle, which may possibly be warty. One eye is missing, gouged out years ago by a dagger. His left arm is twisted - like that one reporter's, top right - and he tries (and fails) to conceal this by wearing a shoulder cape. One leg - his right - was broken and never healed right, so it's twisted inward.

He carries a large cane that could almost be a mace - the top, second image is a general idea of what I mean, but this thing is all metal, crowned with a rat's head, with a pointed piece of warpstone in its jaws. He leans heavily on this cane in lieu of putting weight on his bad leg; his fingers are studded with ostentatious rings. The tip of his tail is capped with a removable, large tail blade, something like the top third image.

Finally, he should be bearing his clan symbol somewhere on him, perhaps on his shoulder cape or scored into his armor: a skaven triangle with a stylized tail in the centre (bottom left).

Personality-wise, this guy is two parts savagery to one part decadent, prone to loud bombast and deadly threats. He's prone of beating underlings who displease him - sometimes to death - with his cane (which he always calls a mace). Generally he gives the impression of an old, ugly dog that is still mean enough to be dangerous in a fight. I imagine him conducting himself a lot like the Skeksis general from the Dark Crystal.

If a pose is desired...head high, less hunched than normal, trying to look menacing - as if he were an emperor posing for a painting.

Thanks for reading, either way.

Migrating. So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!

Make this Veeky Forums related

>A parrying knife without a handguard
why oh god why

my shitty attempt.

javascript:quote('55489286');

>Has no idea what I'm doing!

I requested this last thread. Um same thing I'd like. If it helps helmet can be the classic shark ones just let me know if I need to give more examples.

I'd like to make a request for a western knight-turned Eastern Roman Count and leader of a Bandon (unit of 200 men).

1) Wears full lamellar cataphract armor over a hauberk and gambeson. If possible could you please paint the lamellar scales an alternating pattern of blue and gold?

2) Wears a sugarloaf great helm with a mail coif for neck protection.

3) Wears splinted leather/metal cuisses over his thighs, under his lamellar tassets with a flower deco engraved on them.

4) Wears a red mantling hood like this one over his sugarloaf.

5) Carries a cavalry sabre as his backup weapon to his lance.

6) He finally is equipped with a kite shield emblazoned with the respective coat of arms which he refuses to give up.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Here's my poorly drawn attempt

> /emote eye roll

your comment is not worth wasting a reaction image

He's right, though, you might consider at least a knuckle guard. Parrying with a dagger without even so much as a crossguard is asking for severed fingers.

You may or may not care if others care, though.

What's her personality like?

okay if not drawn this thread I will remove the word "parrying" from the ref image, as everyone seems to be focusing on it.

or "they" could just ignore the word all together, who really cares about a parrying knife not having a guard in a world where tiny super model girls can lift weapons the size of a small house and swing them around like they weigh less than a pound and defy the laws of air resistance.

Thank you

Requesting a picture of my half-drow Bard, kicking open a door with a very serious look on his face. Lute in one hand, wine in the other and wearing the hat in the reference here.

Like he'd found out there was a room full of people who weren't partying, and he's here to forcibly start one.

Requesting a pic of my Kobold rogue-swashbuckler (5e), he looks just like pic related (albeit cyan, not yellow, and has simple black outfit with a brown belt)
his kobold face should be a little more rounded with a shorter snout than the regular reptilian croc 'bold.

Yeah why not replace the sword and dagger with a dildo and marshmellow, it's just fantasy guys xD

Requesting a female halfling fighter stabbing someone with a dildo (non-sexually) while deflecting an attack with a marshmallow.

sorry if this is a bad reference and if this is silly, but requesting a sketch of my paladin being dragged off by a branch from a tree blight. She has greyish blue eyes, pale skin, and blonde borderline white hair.

Requesting Red Knight paladin. He wears red armor to like the bottom right pic and used to have a similar face a but ate a fireball and gained horrific scarring similar to the Hound. There's also a piece of black metal that seemed to have melted into the top of skull similar to venom snake. He wears a necklace that has a red knight chest piece.

For the picture I was hoping that he's just sitting down in a chair exhausted saying "Get the fuck of my house."

>What's her personality like?

Slightly frustrated. She's very capable and organized, but she often has to deal with crap caused by other people which puts crimps in her own plans. When things are going smoothly she's pretty fun-loving, however. Not above a pub round with the party.

Requesting a pic of my middle-aged dwarven hacker, something similar to pic related but with Cyclops (from X-Men) styled goggles that he uses for AR.

Sergei's an easy-going team 'dad' sort of a guy that carts the crew around in his used van. Suffers from mild alcoholism due to liking to shake off the twitchy feeling after using wired reflexes.

Ex-military, he operates in Hong Kong as the team hacker under the handle 'Volkodav'.

Requesting an undead ranger (looks like the guy to the top left when he was alive) wearing various spider themed armor/weapons and accompanied by various spider-like undead abominations crafted by him as he glares at the viewer.

Sorry if the references seem a bit clumped, just figured I'd provide a good amount of material for artists to work with.

Requesting a dog-sized slug wearing a school uniform.

Do it.

Requesting a wild modern/near-future assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a revolver.

>55525270
Working on this.

dual sword frog?

Requesting my word smith and artist. They should have an expression of neutrality, curiosity, mischievousness, or (slightly malicious) happiness. If in a combat pose perhaps some eldritch energy swirling about them or their hands. The rest of the details are in the reference. I am very excited to see if anyone picks my request and i'll be very thankful.

Oh I forgot to add that the index finger and thumb on the left hand, and the middle, ring, and pinky on the right hand should have intricate tattoos in a feyish style.

>sword frog
A leather or fabric loop used to attach a sword or bayonet, or its scabbard, to a waist or shoulder belt.

I meant .

This is the third or fourth slug request I've seen in the last two threads. What's going on here? Is there a new slug RPG or splatbook I don't know about?

Re-requesting

Mine's just a kickass familiar that lives at a warlock patron's school for interested persons idk about the others.

>Make a legion of african space marines

>Make them chaos worshippers

/pol/ack detected.

Actually if you want to know the full thing, I rolled a planet using Liber Astarte for a Black Crusade campaign that ended up being space africa due to almost every environmental factor, so I ran with it and had a lot of fun designing the natives, the different parts of the world and the people who lived there, and how a planet with African mindsets and context would fit into the imperium at large then unleashed my players onto it
Ultimately they settled on brainwashing the most primitive of them into being their cultists and after a few decades of chaos rituals, raiding, and logistics development, they started making marines since one of the originals was an outcast of the black legion and the other was one of the last of a (canonoically) dead warband (Side note about this, I have had no less than three isolated players who knew nothing of each other pick the same, very minor warband for black crusade as an origin story, very strange) so they changed their name to "The Brotherhood of the Shattered Skull" based around a manhood ritual in their culture involving killing a great beast that I based off the mythological grootslang
So no I didn't make them do anything, they came up with an interesting, logical development in a frontier sector as well as an interesting warband and I want it immortalized in art, you fucking faggot

Wait, is it just her severed head?

Good pose work, nice and dynamic.

woops, shoulda specified no on that one

Seems more slaaneshi that way, though. A sister of battle kept alive purely by daemonic energy would be the most sadistic thing you could do to someone fueled by pure faith.

>no
lame desu senpai

I mean, it's up to the draw friend

Can I suggest then, instead, an ahegaoing sister being bred by a thick-dicked daemonette?

I mean while we're suggesting alternate interpretations.

Not into futa at all.

Anchor post!

waited a thread to ask if any anons are around who can color my character?

is the original ref sheet with some color guide.

I'm the user who drew yours, I'd be okay with coloring it, may be a day or two though. Got some other requests I'm working on.

coolio

Never give up, requesters. Maybe someday a drawfriend will wander along and your request will shout out to them from the void.

Requesting character on the left posed like Ben Affleck on the right.

Left character wears all black and has dark brown hair that is starting to go grey. He smokes to suffer through the pain of existing like all of us.

Dunno, I've had multiple filled and I'd say that the average thread count before a reply is 2 or 3 if you're going to ever get one.

Though there are outliers like the viking elf airship request.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway in an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. It should be November. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby.

Never give up, it took me about 3 months to get this amazing piece of work.

Update on
to let user know I'm still working on it

Should be the last update until it's done.

Boy, that sure was a short day or so.

Decided to do this one tonight.

Or?

dude you are awesome, thank you so much again.

Requesting an female drow/dark elfxmale half-elfxfemale human threesome couple pic.

The male half-elf is wearing the same outfit as the top left image, the female drow elf is wearing the same outfit as the top center image, and the female human girlfriend of the threeome relationship is wearing the outfit in the top right image.

And the most bottom image is what the male-elf and the female drow elf is doing, while the female human of the threesome relationship is just beside the male half-elf as she's also looking towards the female drow elf.

The male half-elf of the threesome relationship would should have the same face/facial looks as seen around the top most left image. But his beard is either just rugged or shorter and less bushier.

Oh and the female drow is taller than the male half-elf and female human, but the male half-elf's just slightly taller than the female human.

Requesting a mindflayer in a pirate hat. With his tentacles twisted like a curly mustache. Thanks in advance!

Requesting an Inquisitor for Dark Heresy.

A short-haired, no-nonsense Eisenhorn-esque Inquisitor.

The side of his face has been scarred by a Dark Eldar knife. Leaving a poisioned scar that is carved into a Kabal symbol (pictured).

The scar crosses his eye and has left it bloody and infected.

He has used his own combat knife to carve the eldar symbol into an aquila as a sign of devotion.

Any other flairs or creative licence invited.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat

Here you go user, request completed.

A robot cowgirl with cowgirl boots, poncho, and cowgirl hat

A warrior clad in battered armour, sundered by a thousand battles, stands before a bridge. The bridge presents the only passage across a deep ravine and a towering mountain for a thousand miles.
To try and climb the mountains would be death, shattered upon the cliffs by the howling gales. To try and brave the depths of the ravine would be death, torn asunder by hordes of monsters marching towards the eternal war. To cross without the guardian's permit would be death, pierced and rent by their countless blades.
Four arms sprout from the warrior's shoulders, a glaive held resting behind their neck, two swords curving down towards the ground. An arsenal of weapons rings the warrior's grove, staves and spears, swords and mallets, innumerable and seemingly untouched by time. Bodies of previous would-be travellers lie strewn about as well, some desiccated down to the skeleton, many missing limbs or heads.
As you approach the bridge, the warrior reaches up to wipe the blood from their weary eyes, before gesturing to the ring of weapons surrounding them.

The warrior can be any gender or physique, as long as they look tired but resolute. The surrounding can be any level of detail, the entire scene or just the guardian, I'll be happy with anything. Reference isn't really a representation of what they'd look like, more inspirational art since I couldn't find anything that fit the aesthetic I was going for. Thanks if anyone would like to do something for this.

Hey mate, have a WIP. Was feeling like drawing something cyberpunk, so hopefully this is acceptable. Got a chunk of work to do on it still, but just letting you know someone is working on it.

Looks rad as hell, chummer. Many thanks, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Cheers, omae, glad you like it so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get you an update tomorrow, we'll see how it plays out.

It's funny, I came in here today thinking I'd ask if anyone had any cyberpunk things they wanted done, since usually there's a lot of fantasy stuff, and lo and behold, a shadowrunner, exactly what was on my mind. Funnily enough, the last thing I drew (not for here) was another dwarf hacker. But anyways, excuse my rambling and drek, I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Got to sleep now...

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Requesting my Dawn Caste Solar Exalted.
He's a short, mean-spirited drunk and fights like one. Always looks like he's about to fall over yet he looks confident in some way.
"You can see anything" was meant to say "You can't see anything" in the request

Based on the "Young, Bright-Eyed, Aspiring Villains" thread about a week ago, I was hoping to request a picture of a young warlock woman in impractically spiky, evil-looking robes, clasping her hands in front of her chest as she sings an impassioned, "Disney Princess" style song about how she'll be the biggest, baddest villain the world has ever seen.

Alternatively, you could put her into situations that directly conflict with the hammy, over-the-top, evil persona that she's trying to cultivate if that sounds more fun.

Thanks to anyone who wants to give my request a try!

>hur duur chaos is automatically bad and not the natural consequence of all your fuckups righting the galaxy by wiping out humans

human imperial faggot detected

Draw Elminster's Insane Chaotic Evil Lich alternate universe counterpart- El'Maestro

Requesting a Changeling: The Lost character.

He is a tall, bald and strong black man in his forties with many scars, a weary but analytical gaze and an artificial eye that is a magic item made from a luminous ruby stolen from the hoard of his draconic Keeper. He should be dressed as a history professor, holding a book in one hand and resting his other hand on a sword (as if it was a cane). His facial expression should be both scholarly and fierce. Feel free to also draw his hobgoblin pet, which looks like a normal barn owl but with a jester hat.

I'd like to request my l5r character delivering the punchline to a really bad joke.
The joke is: "What happens when two twos get fall in love?"
The punchline is: "A wedding and a funeral"
Because 2+2 is 4 and 4 is associated with death
I'd like for her to have a really dumb grin on her face since she knows how awful the joke is and be holding up two fingers on each hand like two peace signs. Above one shoulder I'd like it if in a speech/thought bubble there were two literal twos getting married and above the other shoulder a funeral. Hat or no hat is fine. Her hair is sort of similar to the picture but the details aren't that important. Puns are the most important thing. For context she's telling the joke to a Phoenix general after just having decapitated an oni.
Thank you in advance!

migrating Requesting a picture of these three guys before everything in that campaign went to shit. Can be just their mugshots like in the bottom image or a full-body picture. Color is optional, but not preferred, we kinda hope it would look like an old photo.

It gets better each time. Thank you.

Bump!
youtube.com/watch?v=1qcYrJgsz5g&ab_channel=FrancisShevlin