European country

>European country
>No niggs
>No mudslimes because they run away to Germany and swedistan
>Awesome weather, beaches and food
>The police actually serves you
>Good fiber internet, no comcasts there
>Only downside is being neighbors with Spain.

Veeky Forums do you have your bags (the other ones) ready?

dn.pt/dinheiro/interior/financas-lucros-com-bitcoin-nao-pagam-imposto-9007290.html

I do, moving there in 6 month

Your women are hideous, your food is greasy, you have a horrible economy, your religion is garbage as nobody even knows it and Spain has to deal with faggots like you. Ironically, the man in that pic is Mansa Musa, the richest man or nigga you've even heard of.

shoo back to /pol/. Where buddy making money while you cry that Muslims are taking your women.

Dont forget the language user..
Theres no other language that makes me throw up alittle everytime i hear it

this

and i'm portuguese as well. at least eu portuguese isn't as bad as br

ooooooh I'm a rebel just for kicks and

literally Autistic Latin. What makes these faggots think their better than Greece? both EU shit holes. If you worried about yourself more and not other trying to better themselves, maybe your economy won't collapse and you'll end up like Venezuela and Brazil in 2021. I'm gonna be laughing OP

While you're being a racist piece of shit, Rwanda is more economically viable than your shit stain country.

I like Portugal. It's fucking beautiful and the people are nice. But the problem is that some parts of the country are like on some third-world level, mainly that the water is not really drinkable. A lovely country, but you people need to start giving more shits

>water full of e coli
>niggers and muslims did it
wew lad

>While you're being a racist piece of shit
look at me on my high horse mommy!

>they don't ruin every society

OP. How does it feel that a Black Muslims conquered your land for 782 years?

let me enjoy this. We shouldn't let /pol/tards ruin this shit. Bazingacoin was the last straw.

Hang yourselves immediately /pol/tards

No one invited your shitposting to biz.

You stole this man's country (pic related). Portugal belongs to the moors, just like spain, greece, france, italy, sicily and many other mditerranean countries. Racist eurothieves.

What makes Greece a shithole?

Have been living here for the past 8 weeks, place is fucking gorgeous and the grills are pretty

Have you even been there?
Girls are beautiful (all mediterranean girls are) and the cuisine is one of the best in the fucking planet!!!!

Where are you from you ignorant piece of shit?!

i was in portugal in november. GOAT country desu

>8 weeks
>knows it's financially sound

are you kidding me? I would rather be in India! How old are you faggot?

(throws up fist)

filthy euro fags stink everything up with cigs and BO. Fuck off back to the Caucasus mountains

Except yours have mustaches

> colonizes African, Asia and the Middle East
> Gets mad when the do it peacefully

How are euro fags any different from Buy high sell low NEET's?

>Mansa Musa

I'm 25, "faggot".

I'd easily own property here. It's safer than the US for sure, and the sun shines warm every morning.

Also I understand you're an autist, but believe me when I say people here are twice as human as Americans.

Canada. I've been there twice. I live in a city filled with them too. The people are cool, but the country is garbage. You need to fix up. I thought white people were supposed to be civilized. Don't blame niggers this time

I lived in portugal for one year. Good food and weather but ugly girls. Most of them are fat and hairy. Another plus is cheap weed and hashish from maroko and wine bottles from 1euro
Good country tho

nice just bought 100k

Memes aside, Portugal seems dope. I can only speak broken Spanish though.

Yes, pretty god-tier country. Fix the tap water and I'm moving in

>>Mansa Musa
I'm not American, faggot. Your people flood my country like refugees. Fuck off with your roast chicken and peri peri. If I eat one more of your fucking tarts I'll fucking puke.

You'll fit right in. Just pinch your nose and drink some mercury before you speak

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

a CANADIAN thinking he knows shit about food or girls

YOU GUYS ARE LITERAL DESCENDANTS OF BRITISH DEGENERATES!!!!!
The culture with the ugliest faces and the worst food on the fucking planet!!!! And you come from its lowest most disgusting members!!!!

You must know from experience. Did you get pink wojak'd today?

Did I say I was white?

t. Alberto Barbosa

Go back to the shithole country you came from ungrateful streetshitter.

Nope, straight green my friend.
>Alberto Barbosa

Try again, Diego

all this time you could have been making gains. Instead talking to me and wasting your precious white hours talking to me. enjoy your women that age faster than milk.

wew

>start a business & finance related discussion about minimizing taxes in an offshore jurisdiction and its overall benefits
>immediately turns into a shit flinging contest
never change Veeky Forums

based leaf

>No niggs

Are you completely fucking retarded? Portugal colonized Angola and Brazil and brought a shit-ton of their ppl back to Portugal. I agree on the muslims tho, can't remember the last time I saw any when I was over there

There is an outer ring full of nigs in Lisbon you have to pass it on the way to Cascais on the train but they really have kept them out of the absolutly stunning centre. I've been to over 25 Countries and countless cities and towns and Lisbon is up there as one of the more beautiful ones.

>Only downside is being neighbors with Spain.

The only relevant portuguese person lives in Spain, that says it all about your 'country'

I found the Spanish to be less friendlier than the portugese that refers to the men. The women on the other hand.

Anyone actually interested in the TAX BENEFIT ASPECT of what's provided in the OP?

>Another plus is cheap weed and hashish from maroko and wine bottles from 1euro
>Good country tho
literally all the degenerate stuff