Uriah was right

Uriah was right

Why would anyone want to follow a skeletal autist who basically wants people to be flesh robots?

Because he saved and united mankind, he is the only hope for man

Even now, there is hope for man.

You utter noob, there is no hope, only war. I thought you would realize by now.

I never said hope for peace only for survival, at least to a degree

Ironically enough I have a friend who is just as autistic as the emperor while looking just like him.

all of his arguments usually revolve around him just being an ass and saying that he is right and you are wrong and that he knows best.

>Special thanks to Graham McNeil

Wait
what

Why would anyone post shitty unfunny reddit trash on Veeky Forums?

We will never know.

Alfa and the Black Library authors occasionally tweet back and forth.
Say What you want about him, but he has achieved what all neckbeards dream of.

are there any insults these days besides calling something Reddit? can you just not say you don't enjoy something because of personal preferance?

You know a giant skeleton on a golden throne?

>reddit spacer accuses others of being reddit

You don't?

Only one who know reddit spacing are redditors.
You should go back

no because he is edge lord on Veeky Forums where everybody hates things that are not funny for him and emperor forbids that other people are liking this

He was right that Chaos needs to exist.

But the logical leap from 'it is necessary that Chaos exists, as it is impossible for human emotion to exist without spawning it' to 'I should worship Chaos and do whatever random sickfuckery it wants' is absurd.

>tfw no adorable ghost to visit and fix my walls

>Chaos=emotion meme
Chaos is a product of emotion, a parasite that feeds on emotions and a negative influence that fosters emotional extreme. Chaos needs emotions to exists. Chaos existing has NO RELEVANCE on the existence of emotion, and anything else is either ignorance or Chaos worship. Chaos=/=Warp/Realm of Souls.

To summon the Adorbador, you must leave an offering of mortar, caulk, drywall nails , a hammer and paint rollers outside of your Hab-Blocks entrance before going to sleep.

When you awaken the following morning, you shall discover that your walls are like new and resistant to small arms fire.

The survival of Mankind must be above all else. Big E may not be the most agreeable, but his long term goals are unquestionable. His means are worrying as many ends could've been handled differently.

Alfas been getting info from the BL authors about stuff that's going to happen. Their was a tweet giving some info, but I can't seem to find it.

Uriah was just as shit as emps in that "debate".