Gimme some Knights with guns

Gimme some Knights with guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Wn8Qm
sttheo.deviantart.com/gallery/
artstation.com/arielp
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/24/daemon-engines-a-battlefield-in-a-box-and-a-new-codex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or shit like this.

Bumping for interest

bumping a thread with serous potential

currently writing something in this style and am looing for some insipration

Infinity has an entire army sub-force of Space Catholic Knights with Guns.

imgur.com/gallery/Wn8Qm

Has to be knights?

Forgetting images is fun

Ive always liked this one, but that belt is beyond impractical.

Mutant Chronicles and its wargame spin off, Warzone, has an entire faction that's made up of theocratic, psychic, space knights with guns. They're called the Brotherhood and they look like this.

How so? Those are pouches btw

dont know if this one counts

Looks like the KKK in the post-apocalyptic world, in all honesty. Nice image.

I think its a Spaniard

The belt should really be a little higher so the pouches don't prevent the knight from kneeling/bending over.

Hello, my name is WASTED POTENTIAL. You probably know me from my works, BROKEN PROMISES and BIG REGRET

It's not easy, being a walking talking emblem of THAT WHICH WILL NEVER BE

Lot of hard work. Lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Mostly your tears

It takes effort. It takes hard work. It takes concept art that far outstrips anything that actually appears in content

Sometimes, even I question if it was all worth it

If all the misery and lamentation wasn't heavier and darker than any reward could merit

But then I remember: HAHA! LOOK AT ALL THIS MONEY! Damn I love your money. Thank's user.

Fortunately Destiny is super easy to convert to a tabletop RPG wherein you can strip the garbage out and turn it into something fun. Too bad the game isn't the same.

OH I'M NOT BITTER. NO, I'M NOT ANGRY.

SALT? I'M FUCKING NACL FREE.

I'M
JUST
DISSAPOINTED

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm done

Don't ever post here again. Faggot.

i'll be whatever I wanna do

Damn thats cool.

Whats it from?

This is also super fucking cool.

Source?

Those look like Lasguns and other details of Imperial Guardsmen, are these an official regiment?

I mean you get ones that have fancy crimson battlesuits so some archic-styled but more effective than standard Flak armour doesn't seem out of place, like the axe-bayonets too.

>Sallet with a built in gas-mask
Nice

This is the nearest I got

>Damn thats cool.

Whats it from?

No idea. Got it from a alternate ww1 thread.

>ctrl+f eye
Not disappointed Veeky Forums

Thought this was one of those rocket launchers from Valkyria Crhonicles from the Thumbnail but now I don't know what the hell its meant to be.

If the gun barrels are in the big 'handguard' whats the rest of the crap infront of it for?
And what kind of gun is it mean to be? Can't have that high a rate of fire considering the dangling ammo chain

FUCK, I just noticed the retarded high heels on the armor.

Trash.

Those big pointy hoods have been a religious thing for hundreds of years, the KKK just copied the style.

Its kinda funny that the KKK, who historically despised Catholics and Mediterranean Europeans, stole their clothes and apparel from Spanish Catholic traditions

>whats the rest of the crap infront of it for?
It's a big ass lance. You lance with it.
It could be a pile bunker too. The space between the blade and handles is kind of short for that, but it still has some distance to shoot forward.

Knights wore heels for better grip on horseback retard

I rather doubt the heels in that picture are remotely related to mounted combat, considering how high up the person's actual heel is sitting.

Spanishfag reportin'

Ground stabilizer for when shooting or piercing huge things.

>narrowing foot profile and raising center of gravity
>stabilizing
choose one

Third for messian terminator

dumbest fucking thing I've read all month

First one is by a guy called StTheo. sttheo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Second one is by Ariel Perez. artstation.com/arielp

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/24/daemon-engines-a-battlefield-in-a-box-and-a-new-codex/
>It’s not just about rules, either – the new codex contains loads of new background and art, including a look at some of the more unusual regiments of the 41st Millennium and advice on how you might want to convert them.
Where were you when best IG codex?

doesn't have a gun, but is otherwise within the spirit of the thread

It's a homebrew yeah.

I don't think these guys are related, but the same basic idea. They're both Veeky Forums requests.

I'm inclined to think it is a pile bunker.

Notice how the belt of ammunition lines up with the central shaft of the lance, while there's clearly no way for it to feed rounds into the barrels. I'd say that those rounds don't shoot a projectile but rather rapidly extend the lance point forwards with the force of the shot.

The barrels surrounding the guard are probably single-shot 40mm grenade launchers.

Forgot my image.