bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbpb.de/blood-bowl-playbook
fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=26&page=8
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1004579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I play this game wrong.
I can't for the life of me play a good bash game, it always ends up in an unorganized clump where even weaker teams outbash me.
On the other hand, a game of evading the opponent, dodging, disrupting, ball stealing and elf bullshit is pretty much my game.

Wth Anons?

>it always ends up in an unorganized clump where even weaker teams outbash me.

Learn how assists work. Think about where you following up is going to allow your opponent block opportunities, or how to place so you can disallow your opponent to follow up on their blocks.

Gnoblar only leagues when?

Why in BB2 am I constantly being matched up vs people at 400-500 TV ahead of me? I thought it was a matchmaker based on TV.

Bump

Will the Blood Bowl work as a casual tabletop game for two players?
There is no BB league in my area so I don't really have anyone to play with beside my GF. We are already playing the budget AoS and 40k so we have the hobby stuff and we both like painting GW shit. We don't want to expand our current armies but still feel the urge to paint something new.
Is it worth to spend money on BB and play outside the league or the whole fun is based on playing with plenty of different players?

a big part of the game is the progression that occurs both during and outside matches. While it is playable outside a league, you would be missing out on the team-building and cutting.

are you playing halflings

what's the source of this picture

Amazon Team is Best Team.

No I am playing Chaos.

Its fine with just two. In fact you can still progress players even in 1v1. I did that with a friend and was great fun.

cyanide is shit

jesus christ those are weird tits

if you like them you're a lolicon pedophile

What should be done about Empire players who, during the opening sermon before a game, stand in defiance rather than kneel in prayer to Sigmar like they should?

Witch Hunter team when

Do witch hunters perform the same function in the Bloodbowl-verse as they do in the other one?

Already perfect as a human blitzer. Their zeal makes them more fitter so mv7 and better fighters with block. Their entry level disciples are linemen and the giant executioner masked guy is ogre.

Boring.

Where are the flagellants? Where are the warrior priests? Where are the STAKES?

in mordeheim fuck off

>bbg
ug

big butt general

Give them human blitzers with Zara's stakes

If you could only play the same race in every league from here on who would you pick?

dark elves, good armour, elf agi, 4x block, witch elves

big boobs general

not if you're playing bb2 cyanide edition amazons, they're flatter than a cutting board.

i imagine they probably just go after all non sanctioned wizards (the one you can buy with inducement money)

>cleaning up old bb bookmarks
>check out the guides I used to learn the game before I delete them
bbpb.de/blood-bowl-playbook
>Block and Pro are the best skills
>get Pass block if you see agi teams
>if you are an agi team on offense makes lots of dodges through the opposing team
>here's some horribly thought out defensive set ups
>We trained him wrong one purpose, as a joke.

And now I see why I am so shit at this game.

Goblins.

I want male cheerleaders!

>gay

I've been playing the vidya for awhile, can't afford the tabletop for a week or two due to some things that came up, so I have a question:

How big is a pitch? I wanna try to make my own.

The pitch is 26 squares in length (including end zone) and 15 squares high (each widezone is 4 squares - making the centre zone 7 squares across).

I think there may be a printable pitch on Impact Miniatures, but there definitely is a few floating around I'm sure. May need an internet cafe printer for that though.

It was such a different meta back then. Though some of the LRB4 guides aren't so bad but I am still confused on the emphasis on fan factor. I know they got extra money but didn't seem significant enough.

fan factor played up kick off tables to try and nab RRs, in a 2-1 grind for example with stacked FF you could net 3 RRs

Are we allowed to talk about the blood bowl 2 video game here? Because I have a question about Afterlife United. Can they just not take flesh golems? Because the only other discussion on it says they can, along with other stuff that's just not showing up on my version. Was it a beta thing?

Mixed teams you need to use the white arrows to toggle between races

Thanks, found a printable pitch, plan on getting the ebooks. Now I'll just need minis.

Have fun bro. What team you thinking of getting? Currently from GW there is Dorfs, Goblins, Orcs, humans, Skaven and soon Pro Elves. Loads of third parties got every team like Impact miniatures. Pretty spoiled for choice.

Correct answer. Only the finest legal minds of the game offer continued enjoyment!

Necromantic. Has a little bit of everything.

That and they were my first team. Also my favourite. Love those little blighters.

>and soon Pro Elves
Any release date yet?

Not yet but I assume this quarter. Kits are ready too.

Do we have a /bbg/ star player tier list?

What stars are actually good to hire?

pretty much all of them have a time and a place depending on what you need to do or the team you're playing against.

fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=26&page=8

this page lists stars by how much tv they cost relative to their price

DEEPROOT IS #1

Chainsaws are #2

Everyone else is garbage tier

The big guys seem weird with their lack of negatraits. I read the logic below on removing negatraits but removing wild animal and really stupid is huge, easily worth the 40-50k "gap" of actual to real cost. No idea whats happening with Icepelt and Borak though.

>chainsaws #2

Ive lost too many star chainsaws first kickback to rate them remotely even mid tier.

#2 is mid tier, star players are shit

saws are only really good if you're against an av7 blodge team at low tv with no tackle, or you have the ability to pump a bribe into him.

Everybody in the BB-verse worships Nuffle, don't they? I'm not sure that Sigmar is even a thing.

That doesn't mean that you couldn't have fanatical Nuffle-worshippers though, but I'm not sure that translates into the traditional witch hunter aesthetic.

I think all the Fantasy religions still exist but more in a modern day sense than the Gothic sense. As in people are casual followers or devoted but ultimately its a pretty modern, if not morbidly funny dark, existence. They got TV, sponsors, recording, the works.

Bump

Seconded

dead

D E A D

Why is the minotaur seen as garbage?

Anyone with advice on getting decent teams out of the Humans and Orcs in the Blood Bowl boxed game? I've bought a couple more orcs to convert into Black Orcs and Blitzers, but would rather just convert a couple of the Human players rather than buying more models.

it has loner so you can't really reroll with it unless you've gotten multiple doubles and have pro. it has wild animal so you need to blitz with it, 1 out of 6 times it will just sit there and waste your blitz. a normal chaos warrior with claw mightyblow can do exactly the same thing as a minotaur without the negatrait and loner. you can't even really put it in a scrum to get around using your blitz since it's armor 8. that said i've had great success with the shittier big guys (mino, yeti, rat ogre) in bb2 since people just base them all game without trying to hit them

you have 4 str4 pieces and all your av8 linemen already have horns and agi 3 so they're easier to blitz with and they quickly skill up into great blitzing killers

it's extremely easy for chaos to develop their agi3 str4 pieces and also their 6338 linemen (who are str4 on the blitz)

the minotaur adds strength+horns (something chaos doesn't need) while increasing the amount of turnovers you suffer (which is already high because you have 0 skills)

if you clip the frill off all the human linemen except the two with daggers you end up with 4 blitzers

the orc team needs the booster because the black orcs are bigger than the rest

Are hand offs easier to hold the ball with than pick ups?

Not sure what you mean by that. Are you asking if it is easier to hand-off the ball than to pick up? If so, no that is not the case, it makes no difference in terms of rolls.

Alright, that's what I meant, yea, thanks.

For clarity:

Receiving a hand-off is a catch. A catch is an agility check. The hand-off counts as an accurate pass as far as the check is concerned.

Picking up a loose ball is an agility check with +1 to the roll.

Effectively they're the same difficulty for the roll

As someone who used 4 warrior rookie roster vs undead and got bull dozed, I would guess Mino could potentially improve that situation.

it can't

chaos warriors and nurgle are literally the worst non stunty teams out of the gate.

Maybe a lucky mb vs a mummy or wight? I know this is said in BB but in this matchup I felt I could do nothing with just my warriors.

Worse than vamps or underworld?

you're playing against the best team in the game with the absolute worst low tv team

Not him but are they even worse than the 3 stunties? Heard mixed views on that.

I meant out of the non-joke teams

pretty sure rookie vamps have a higher winrate than rookie chaos, as long as they don't have a stupid amount of vampires, not sure about underworld but it's definitely close

Are Vamps really that bad? They seem really fine with a lot of subs.

the biggest problem with vampires is early on. once you have multiple skilled up vampires the team can actually be really good. plus you will always have an apo for a vamp, as well as regen so the important players can actually survive for quite a long time

vampires strength is their statline and hypnotic gaze

playing safe at low TV you take less vamps, more RRs, which means you have a deeper bench but way more AV7 which means your deeper bench counts for less, also with 2-3 vampires you can't really hypnogaze

>game says "made for brutality and murdering foes"
>gets brutalized and murdered

The game has deceived me. I thought I had a chance vs Undead looking at the team descriptions. Then I got rekt.

>Few skills in the beginning; basic actions are more difficult

It's written right there. Chaos teams start slowly in a league, it's only once they develop their players that they can really pile on the hurt.

If you want out-of-the-box murder. go orcs or dwarves. But while dwarves are a bit more punchy I feel the orcs are more beginner friendly (read: positioning mistakes are not as severly punished as with dwarves).

Chaos is the most destructive and oppressive team at 2k TV which doesn't exist on the tabletop so it's only a problem with virgin leagues like fumbbl and cyanide bb

the chad tabletoppers were punished for your crybaby sins

>chad tabletoppers
Surely you mean chav.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

gfi

Bump

>I'll never find great werewolf mini's...
:(

I converted chaos marauders with chaos warhounds, looks great

reaper minis has some great werewolves for like $4/per

got a picture of your conversions?

Maybe, let me take a look

I didn't so I snapped some quick pics just on my desk, no lightbox for you

these were painted a really long time ago, so they're pretty shit, I'm much better these days

anyways it's a norse team so they're ulfwerners so I guess they're bearwolves instead of werewolves but it would work for werewolves

The zerkers are easy build reavers because they're slightly larger than marauders, and they have great poses imo

neat

dead

Nice work there. Wolves look kind of cute in a weird way.

>looks great

Yeesh. I mean, they kind of have an entertainingly ridiculous cartoonish appearance, but I think 'great' is a bit of a stretch.

He said they're norse wolves so I assumed it was two Scandinavians wearing some bigass dead wolf on their back pretending they're werewolves.

99% of bloodbowl minis are unpainted so these are de facto great

Names are Hard vs Spess Elves
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1004579

>they kind of have an entertainingly ridiculous cartoonish appearance
does anything not from third parties doesn't have said tone?

>jesus christ those are weird tits
It's what happens when "artists" learn to draw by looking at anime instead of real life.

I am trying out that 4 man Chaos warrior roster talked about earlier. I miss my mino but it definately feels more stable without him, but what is my solution vs Lizards or ogres who straight up out muscle me?

Sandbag them and just play to get more SPP and pray your warriors get the MVP.

Blitz the squishies for more free SPP.

Repeat until you got claws out of your ass.