Meanwhile at Demon Veeky Forums

Let's settle this once and for all, angels are just the worst, I don't care about their waifu potential(we have succubi for that), they are jus tthe worst! They are just so insufferably smug and that "Holier than thou" attitude, ugh.

What are you doing ranting about angels Here? We -all- know how bad they are, no need to lament on it. Now get your ass out there. Leviathan is getting peckish again, and we all know what happens when Leviathan starts getting hungry.

SATAN BEGON!

[Record Scratch], begone! You are not welcome here!

Anybody know a good horn polish? (Shut up, incubi). Walked into the splash zone at one of the pits of pain and got covered in sinner bits. Can't quite get the nubs to really sparkle, you know?

Kinda considering just cleaning them and then fucking clear-coating them to be done with it.

He's just angry his millennia long plan got fucked up by my even better plan of getting mortals to kill him....3 times.

>NotUrBlog

I think that's on the fifth level, so you can go to moan all you want along with the frogs on that cold swamp.

You do understand we descend from them, right?

(as a matter of fact... do they? I mean, in DND cosmology?)

IIRC, nop, demons in D&D cosmology are beings born in their own realm, through different rituals and stuff. They don't have a direct relationship with angels in one or another way.

So I killed some mortals bunny for shits and giggles but now everyone is saying I fucked up big time. It can't be that bad right? I mean it's only one mortal

>So I killed some mortals bunny for shits and giggles but now everyone is saying I fucked up big time. It can't be that bad right? I mean it's only one mortal
You damned fool! YOU'VE DOOOOOOMED US ALL!!!

Does anyone here get tired of being summoned to crappy prime worlds so awful that not even a demon can have fun there? That's what keeps happening to me and I'm sick of it, so I've given this warlock (pic related, he's just started learning to make dragons) the secret to lifecrafting so he, and whatever other idiot the secret spills out to, can start their very own genesis and not bother me anymore. This can't go wrong, right?

Guys i recently visited a place called /d/
I think we need to step up our game
Whips and hot iron is not enough for this generation sinners

Oh, for Astaroth's sake, what are they teaching to cambions these days?

/d/ is like a recruitment centre. You convince them their degeneracy is ok, push them to follow their desires and then you can pick the most promising ones to bring them into our realm and give them a pair of wings. If they aren't willing to go as far, just let them rot in the hurricane on the second level.

Seriously, how long have you been on this whole demon scheme?

>gets access to demon Veeky Forums
>decides to take a look inside
>Demons are complaining about angels
>again
...Really? This again?

Really annoyed in the decline of the quality of the average worshipper tbqh
Where have all the busty sultry witches gone?
It's all these droopy landwhales for nearly a century now

Ah, here comes the main course now.

>Demon Veeky Forums
>demon Veeky Forums
>where demons go for escapist bullshit
>fags bitching about angels

gb2 demon /pol/, shitheads.

Angel slave, wat do?

Hey guys, staying out of trouble?

No can do. Got an eight thirty res at Dorsia. Great sea urchin ceviche.