discord.gg/fXn5PbR
discord.gg/nPfJDu3
discord.gg/qWbA2d7
discord.gg/n89DkQ5
discord.gg/E8gxAt7
alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/4129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much shilling on biz.. it's gonna crash

Not for a week at least, bucko. This was as undersold as Verge. Yes, there will be a time when it is oversold. But that time is not even close to upon us yet.

nah new coin, get in early and sell in a few months

when will it hit 2$?

the bots will get it to about $1-2 in a week

this can't be real

i'm making money for once

Dump and ready for dbc moon mission

I dont think DBC will be that good

way to many free coins given out, its going to be inflated for a week

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I bought this at 100 sats and caught the initial moon, then went over to VEN yesterday and had to leave my PC for an evening for a normie drinking event so I didn't catch yesterday's 2x.
Lesson learnt. Never leaving my house again.

They are giving out neo not dbc

Daily reminder that this coin is trading for only 2 days. Get in there.

Will I make it?

Get moar. But yes, user, you will make it.

Not trusting biz ever again. If a coin hype suddenly appears on biz, it's already over for us, non-pajeets. Have fun getting shat on.

Veeky Forums literally made me $30k on this in less than two days.

I can't user. I got justed on bcash and chasing mcfag pump.

I'm locked into salt because its guaranteed to go to 27.50. Still in the green but I can't buy more

>I'm locked into salt because its guaranteed to go to 27.50

Oh no user, you fell for that meme?

So I've put 1000 USD in this shit at 319 ETH price.

Am I a complete retard and this is like buying MONs at last wave or are we expecting some movement and another 40-50 % at least?

BULLISH

>shilled this when first released, shitcoin blah blah blah
>kept shilling, biz actually listened
Pretty happy some of you fags aren't buying the top like normal.

I'll have plenty more moon mission ICOs for us to make money on biz, this is just the start.

Just bought 25,000

The fees to withdraw on Kucoin are bonkers though (50 BNTY?!?)

Hi I'm making a bounty website that users can use ANY crypto as an award for accomplishing tasks! Yes, this will include BNTY! So glad that there are so many other coins with faster transactions now that we can pay each other!

bought in at 1650 sats

my first attempt to catch a moon mission since the ELIX PnD where I caught PTSD and never bought into new coins again

you better be right you bunch of cunts

It will hit $1 in a week

Dude it's been listed for like 36 hours. And look at its marketcap. Minuscule compared to some of the absolute vaporware valued at billions. It will go up a lot.

I'm holding 18k

160k hodler here. Do not sell until it hits Binace you. If you do I will gladly take these gems from your weak hands

Then you are one lucky fuck. If you really trust biz, try investing some more. Good luck, and I mean it. You can create such gains by yourself - buy a new shitcoin when it is

it's pumped af, it will go down in 1-2 days

I bought at 12, so idc it's no meme. The platform literally just launched. I should have sold then bought back in but whatever

Binance listing won't pump it? Forgive me, newfag here

discord.gg/jraxzh

bounty pump discord

Not lucky...I didn’t blind trust Veeky Forums

When Veeky Forums shills something early DYOR and confirm that it actually has potential then go all in

Already 100% up and stuck there. Ready for blast-off.

I see a very evident lack of dent

Whatever biz shills will ALWAYS pump. You should always jump on whatever biz shills. Biz spotted DGB, XVG and RDD back in May. The question is whether the coin should be dumped; and if so, when? Regarding BNTY though, I think it has a future.

Everybody keeps spamming "DYOR", but 99% people don't have a tech background to understand what the fuck is going on.

This, although I think the number is probably 99.99% of clueless idiots.

It's not just that they don't get the tech, they're also LARPing as day traders despite having never been within 200 yards of an EMS in their life.

BULL FLAG FORMING BOYS> GET IN NOW!

yeah because if you don't have a "background" on something, you cannot understand it...

Not everyone is a brainlet you know? I didn't need a background in computers to learn how you use one.

Post your portfolio lads

Apples and oranges, anyone can use a computer, but not many understand the tech behind it. Ask your friends, family and collegues: how does the Internet work? Most of them have no idea, but use it all the time.

>saw it was a shitcoin from the start
>knew it would pump for at least one day regardless
>still didn't buy
for those of you who aren't brainlets, how do I get rid of this mental block?

I have a tech background, but you don’t need to have a tech background to see the value in this coin when it was first shilled.
>well branded
>literally JUST listed on an exchange
>something is actually working
>team is not anonymous
>whitepaper doesn't seem to be written by a pajeet
>actually solves a huge problem in crypto of getting others to find bugs and security flaws in new coins
>10M marketcap

Hmm now Hempcoin does literally nothing and has a 80M marketcap and DogeCoin memed it’s way to 800M market cap. Hindsight is 20/20 but to me it was obvious that it would at least double.

Bounty will 100x

Just fucking do it man. I was the same yesterday but then I thought fuck it and bought some. In the end user, we all day so what does it matter if you loose some money? You'll get it back eventually. No rich motherfuckers out there got that wealthy by not taking risks. Don't be a walking vagina, fucking buy!

>we all day

We all die I meant.

Yes it will, which is why you hold and wait for the Binance pump.

There are hundreds of coins, mostly trash vaporwave. The same shit over and over again, promising glory and (almost always) failing to deliver. It is very hard to predict anything, the amount of new info every day is overwhelming. For people with very limited budgets (like me), every investment should be taken seriously and researched as much as possible - but, by the time I do so, the hype train has long left the station. Thank you for replying.

It means it's gone "mainstream".

If you want to meme it this is the "smart money" stage. weak handed gaylords selling will regret it.

FUCK OFF NOW I FEEL POOR

Holding this for the last 19 hours. Made 25k profit so far, feels amazing.

If I drop my holdings this coin might go down at least 3cent.

Should I?

yes please let me accumulate

it's going down to 0.1x zone and it will go down even further

Yes please, so I can buy another $5k and I'm not even joking.

REMINDER: BNTY will almost certainly be part of the Binance "community vote" for new listings in January.

Voting will begin Dec 31st and end Jan 5th. It costs 1 BNB ($1) to vote.

Fucking remember to vote for it. That's our lambos.

Do it user I’m gonna move 10 ETH over to buy more when idiots like you try to crash the price

Why does it have to be voted for? Why cant they list it on its own merits? This is worrying desu if binance dont want to just list it straight off.

Just don't annihilate the buy orders.

You're making a msitake though. At least keep half in there.

Newfag here with first profitable investment, will I make it?

Guess that's the process.

But considering the fact that Kucoin is a competitor, and BNTY currently makes up almost 20% of ALL the volume on Kucoin, they might just list it without the vote.

Put all those crumbs from btc, eth and ltc into BNTY, they are literally doing nothing otherwise.

You'll do okay. This will definitely give your portfolio a decent kickstart

binance wants money for the listing. $100k I think.
most projects participate in the voting first to avoid paying for it

Nah bois, not gonna drop this until 1$.

it never went to 100 sats larpin ass nigga

Has anyone found any flaws with this product which might affect its worth in the near future?

This is going to $1 as an absolute god damn certainty, with or without you dude. Tempting to cash out 25k profit but moon missions like these don't come around very often.

You fags shilling this is making me nervous. I already have some, I don't want it to crash.

Yeah, it's an ERC20

show bobs pls, sir

Nah, but in order for it to grow, people need to find out about it. Only two days ago 99,9% of Veeky Forums had no idea what the fuck BNTY was.

>If I drop my holdings this coin might go down at least 3cent

There were whales buying up a shitload more.

Youd be more likely selling for 3cent with no viable buy orders which would make the price pump back up

ITS DROPPING GET IN RIGHT NOW OR SUFFER

Where to vote?

nah this is done for

>pls gibe cheap tokens

Fuck off, pajeet.

I will make it. This shit is only trading for two days. Let's go.

I would love a dump to .00015 ETH

Sold half my stack to be safe with what I invested, but if it dropped I would get in faster than when I had the chance to lose my virginity.

Once again another biz shitcoin gets dumped

3 day old crypto is done lol

Pajeets are dumping but the market will bring it to a $1 in a week

Already down from 1877 to 1480. It will probably fall back to what it's actually worth = shit. Can grow a bit when binance enlists it, but the pump is gone.

Thanks my dudes, will probably convert those to BNTY but I still want a little security. Should I shill this coin to Swedish investers? It hasn't even been mentioned once in any crypto group on facebook

No one needs your Pump and dump shitcoin. Guys stay away from it

This wants to fly away

nope

It did this yesterday at around this time too, it's normal

If crypto would be that simple. Pump at 2pm, dump at 3am. Life isn't so simple

You sold the dip, didn't you?

And here the FUD starts
Stay poor fucktards

Congrats to those who bought in at

Actually it might not be so sensible to try sending such a small amount of BTC anywhere unless you already got it on an exchange. Perhaps hodl the BTC.

Disclaimer: we all just guessing here bro.

discord.gg/56GTap7
discord.gg/8m2y4sx
discord.gg/fXn5PbR
discord.gg/nPfJDu3
discord.gg/qWbA2d7
discord.gg/n89DkQ5
discord.gg/E8gxAt7

no FUD, just honest opinion, we'll see who's right.

This is going to 1$ with or without you, stay poor pajeet

I can taste the salt from here. People like you always call out scam when you miss out on something. Either that, or you want a dip so you can get in.

alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/4129