Wrath

Could this man defeat your martials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxcfmkcg1OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do ToB/PoW/weeb classes count as martials?
If yes, no, he can't.

Considering a guy with a lighter can beat him...

lotsa stuff he does would fit right in with (the more mundane) ToB/PoW powers.

My highest level martial was level 8...

I have never gotten to finish a single campaign.

My martial doesn't sit in his castle, he'll be fine.

I dunno, what's he capable of?

>I dunno, what's he capable of?
Destroying a tank by himself, in everyday clothes, with a sword and a grenade

One of our martials can level a city by themselves, in everyday clothes, entirely unarmed.

delet this!

>Destroying a tank
>With a grenade
gee fuckin wiz

>A campaign based on philosophers stones and killing the various sins from FMA

>Man
That's not how you spell "artificial humanoid"

>the man bred and trained to murder everything who can musically see through your techniques and counter yours.
Yeah naw. I'd much rather leave him alone than spend six sessions trying to kill him.

I played in a great campaign that was loosely based on FMA. I played Jean-Baptiste Roumald Armstrong, who was an Armstrong, but as a fish-person (no alchemical accident, but a race of amphibious merpeople. He was adopted. ). The Sins were actual demonic entities because the GM wanted her world to be more connected to the religious components of historic alchemy. Oh, and the philosopher's stone was Nicolas Flamel himeslf.

No, you!

Are you retarded?

You realize a thrown grenade does pretty much zero harm to a tank, right? I mean, unless you literally tear said tank open and chuck it inside, you ain't doing shit to a tank with a grenade.

> Essence 3 Brawl Supernal Dawn Caste Solar who bench pressed a 2nd Circle demon last session.

No. No he couldnt.

Honestly I'd say cutting a fucking tank shell out of the air is more impressive than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxcfmkcg1OA

>PC is a thinly veiled Randel Oland knockoff

wrong neighbourhood, etc. etc.

I was implying the latter scenario, which is a pretty chump-tier feat for any mid-high level martial.

Hmm, considering his ability to move so fast he causes visible air displacement, cut bullets out of the air, and slice through concrete/steel with a mundane sword, Bradley is probably a 16th-ish level Fighter.

Alternatively, with his feats of extreme acrobatics, maybe it'd be better to stat him as 4e DEX/STR Rogue.

His eye obviously gives him Advantage at all times.

Yep, fairly confident most of our martials could take him down. The dual-wielding halforc would chop him into pieces, the STR-based critfisher would probably accidentally pound him into the ground, and the duergar monk would cut his throat after establishing a pin on the first turn.

That said, there's others that wouldn't stand a chance. The squishy rogue, the CE barbarian and the the gnome swashbuckler would probably all get murdered fairly easily.

Pfffft, as long as 70ft fly speed is fast enough (although it probably isn't), I've seen a level 11 Fighter do all that.

Motherfucker be fast.
But he's not "can dodge a Rigger in Hot-Sim VR" fast.

So all told he's on the level of a very heroic imperial guardsman

I mean, he can dodge bullets. Is your rigger moving faster than bullets?

That guy is my martials.

I forget, could he literally dodge bullets?
Wasn't he just diving out of their line of fire?

Because if he can literally dodge bullets, there's not a damn thing anyone who don't use a ludicrous amount of AoE can do.

Hence why fire breather killed him.

>probably a 16th-ish level Fighter
Now take away the magic gear of that fighter, and tell them to do all of those things.
Wrath used entirely regular equipment to do those feats.

Nigga, that's fucking fire.
Fire is slower than a bullet.
If he can dodge my bullets, but not a little burst of fire, then his powers are so inconsistent as to render the discussion pointless.

>that's fucking explosions
He got whacked because everywhere he went was explosions, user.

A golem with that level of in built advantages could so it witout needing the fighter levels.

Or do you believe he had no bonuses for not being a plain jane human?

Yeah, all of them. Except one - the one guy who parried tachyon beams with the sword. That game was pretty ridiculous in power levels. Nuclear bombs were considered light armament and were used as probing attacks.

Mustang didn't even kill him in the real series.

He died because he basically stopped fighting.

Molotov cocktails were invented to take out tanks

Molotov cocktails were invented to take out the tanks inhabitants, not the tanks.

Well I dunno, lets try and stat him and we'll get an idea.
Fuhrer King General whatever the dubbers are sensitive about Bradley
30 str
30 dex
10 con
30 int
30 wis
30 cha

He always takes iniative and first turn
Moves 120 feet per turn
Always rolls in advantage
Ignores armor
Can fly
on a roll of 9-20, he succeeds. If an attack roll, the opponent dies.

You are placed 5 feet away from him, does your character win?

>Fuhrer King General whatever the dubbers are sensitive about Bradley
What? His name is King Bradley. His title is "fuhrer"

So, honest question.

Were you jacking off while you wrote this?

In the eng dub of the first adaptation he was king, sometimes general I'm unsure what they called him in the faithful anime adaption.

Nah, I'll leave that to the other posters.

>Anima
No... Christ no. One martial can step through reality in an instant to anywhere in the world to shove in the shit of whoever's plotting against his daughteru, the Empress, and there are more than a few others who are close to or above his level.
Like the 'kid' who has ZERO supernatural powers but somehow always one-shots foes.
Or the drunk wire user who is Hellsing Walter-levels of badass normally, and would only increase in power if he was forced to sober up.

He's the leader of the country and the general of the army. Whatever he's called depends on context. "King" is his actual first name, not a title

Wow.

People actually play anime? I thought it was a Scion tier ded system.

>Ryuutama party
what did we do to deserve this

For people who aren't fucking weebs, lets check the wiki.

Enhanced Physiology: He possesses strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, durability, senses, agility, coordination, willpower, intelligence, and instincts superior to any human.

Superhuman agility: Wrath has flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity. He can jump and run along falling debris. He can manipulate all his bodily rotations, including spinning, turning, rolling, etc., allowing him to move his body in any way or direction, allowing to him escape any hold, dodge any attack, or attack from any direction. He can perform any physical act without difficulty.

Superhuman reflexes: Wrath reaction time is lightning-fast. It allows him to react to danger and events far faster than others. When shot at by multiple machine guns and a tank's artillery shell at point-blank, Wrath dodged, deflected, and sliced through them all with incredible ease, all while continuously charging forward.

Superhuman momentum: Wrath can concentrate/focus his body's acceleration/inertia/motion/speed to any point of his body, such as arms, hands, feet, legs, fingers, toes etc. This allows him complete and sudden acceleration from any point on his body, which lets him attack or dodge anything without warning or time to react, this also grants him perfect reflexes. Wrath can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, even in a stationary position. His speed lets him channel the force into powerful strikes, Wrath can swing a blade with enough force to slice a wall and still cut clean through a person.

Next bit is where he gets bullshit

Ultimate Eye: It grants him tremendously accurate vision as well as the minute details and movements of his general surroundings. But the eyes true ability is that it allows Wrath to automatically perceive and understand all cause and effect relations, deducing the path leading to any effect, allowing him to instantly plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency without any effort. He can adapt perfectly to all factors achieving maximum efficiency in offense, defense, and strategy, ensuring optimal success as long as there is the slightest chance. He can always achieve optimal results (depending on the means at their disposal), perfectly anticipating all variables and his opponents' every move. A simple glance at anything would be enough to learn it's nature, strengths, weaknesses, etc. In short, the eye makes wrath a flawless tacticians. He understands everything, and is always several steps ahead of everyone else, nearly impossible impossible to catch off-guard, and always allows him to automatically achieve the best possible results.

A formidable opponent in battle, Wrath strongly favors using swords, which he wields with deadly proficiency thanks to his unique gifts and lifetime of training, to the point where he can wield five blades simultaneously. Already a supreme swordsman and martial artist, he is made even more dangerous by his Ultimate Eye, which he conceals with his distinctive eye patch. Additionally, he has pointed out on multiple occasions that, while his eye is capable of reading any situation, his own aging body is often unable to keep up with the projected courses of action that his sight ability proposes to him.

Wrath apparently has the highest level of skill when it comes to the art of swordsmanship among all the characters; capable of easily fighting against both the second Greed and Fu simultaneously using only two daggers as well as being able to defeat the first Greed with ease.

TL;DR next

He's Captain America crossed with that Zoro dude from Wan Piss and Sasgay from Nardo. At least he's not an emo teenager I guess.

Anyway, in D&D terms he'd be an epic level fighter who always has advantage unless caught flat footed and he can see any opponent that isn't obstructed or affected by true invisibility

In my game it'd be an interesting fight but seeing as my game is all anime bullshit too, the unicorn paladin would probably beat him

...Have we EVER seem Bradley use a ranged weapon? I'm playing with statting him for Infinity.

LET THE SLAUGHTER BEING.
RELEASE THE TECHNICIANS.

Let's see those stats
>30 str
No. Just no.
>30 dex
Maybe
>10 con
No
>30 int
No
>30 wis
No
>30 cha
Maybe
>He always takes iniative and first turn
Yes
>Moves 120 feet per turn
Maybe
>Always rolls in advantage
Yes
>Ignores armor
Yes
>Can fly
Hell no
>on a roll of 9-20, he succeeds. If an attack roll, the opponent dies.
Hell no

>...Have we EVER seem Bradley use a ranged weapon? I'm playing with statting him for Infinity.
He's throwing knives during the battle against Greedling/Fu/Buccaneer in the manga and second anime
I don't remember if they are throwing knives or just normal ones since that motherfucker could stab you with a wood log

He could take on an Uratha pack? If so, maybe.

He literally dodged bullets and even cut them apart with his sword at some points, he moved in bullet time when he had to. He does say he's slower than in his youth because he's getting old.

Mustang's fire is dangerous partly because you can't really dodge the entire room being on fire.

Wrong. His name is Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke.

MOV: 6-4
CC: 25
BS: 13
PH: 13
WIP: 14
ARM: 0
BTS: 0
W: 1
S: 2
AVA: 1

Light Infantry
Valor: No Wound Incapacitation
Sixth Sense L2
Martial Arts L5
Dual Wield
Kinematika L2
Hyper-Dynamics L3

Templar CC Weapon
Smoke Grenades

Any other Infinityfags think that looks about right?

Oh, wow, what a coincidence. My name is also Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke.