JNT general

What do you think how rich will we be?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/highskiess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1600 JNT PLEB HERE. I THINK WE WILL DO OK user

Went balls deep with all my ICX gains. This shit better 10x.

15 eth into the ICO here.

JNT baby dolphin reporting for duty. I researched this one for about 4-5 hours before investing, put all my profits from $0.008 verge (sold at 23 cents) into this last night. There is a couple of other ICOs i'm looking at for the next 30 days but this was top 1 (equal with another, that i'll be putting 8 eth into, dependent on Eth's value at the ICO time).

55k JNT, let's fucking go.

Well i posted the original thread here so if that influenced you and this shit crashes and burns, i am very sorry

BUT OTHERWISE, ENJOY THE LAMBO

Hints at other ICOs you are looking at? This was my first and fomoed in kek. Looks like I made the right choice.

Thanks for the shill mate, convinced me last night to panic buy and not miss out

8k Jibrelet reporting in, will pick up more if it doesn't pump on release.

u are welcome
jiblets reporting

I tried to send my 12 eth but got BTFO. What is your #1?

I can give you the names here, it's a JNT thread and it's literally 0% shilled on Biz, so hardly anyone will actually open this thread. Regardless, you won't get into any of them at the ICO, whitelists are gone and the other ICO ended.

I put 15eth into Jibrel and i am at cashing out 50% at $300m market cap and letting the rest ride, see if we can get to 500-600m, then i'll cash out 25% and let the final 25% ride.

I also put 5 eth into Sirin Labs's ICO on day one of the ICO. I don't expect huge gains but I do expect better gains than if i left the $ in Eth. Easily a 300m project which would be a 2x.

Another one is Props Project. It's literally got the Winklevoss twins invested/backing and Casey Nesitat and Phil Defranco shilling it. I am got into the presale for this one with 2 mates, 6 eth each.

Next is Bluzelle - i'm whitelisted for the ICO, i'm going to be putting 6 eth into this. They have a working dapps protocol workable for businesses etc. Already a household name.

Final one is Nucleus - i'm whitelisted for this, will be putting in 8 eth during the ICO in Jan.

This is honestly my final attempt at making money with crypto. I put in 1000€ for about 4800 JNT. The current crash put me right where I started, so if this doesn't work out I'm done forever.

Thanks for the rundown. I'll give them a read.

Are bluzelle and Nucleus still avalible?

Whitelist closed for both

Reporting in 133k JNT. Whoever did the thread yesterday, i srly hope this works out, otherwise....

>Bluzelle
Looks pretty cool.

What do you think of tokia? I'm impressed by the amount of marketing/thought they've put in to selling it and the concept of a crypto-based CC is pretty cool, but that's about it. They seem to have 0 technical talent, their Github is empty and they have no proof of actual partnerships yet.

How long you been trading?
I started out a few months ago and lost 50% chasing candles and being a tard. Im now 2.5x my initial by taking emotions out of it, not selling at loss and actually researching coins before buying

They don't have the team to pull off their project, trust me. Stick with Tenx.

I registered for nucleus whitelist, and forgot about it. Found it in my email just now. Thank you so much for the reminder!

Shit I am really jelly atm. Where do you find good icos?

I'm still a newfag at this, so I just lurk a ton, and probably got lucky with some, and probably missed many others

>my first ICO
>690 JNT

would be happy if it does a x2

I went big into ICON ICX. I also went big into JNT. This will be massive, too bad for suckers that didn't get it will need to buy at exchange. Get in early too because this will def do at least 6x.

I DIDNT POST JNT ON HERE FOR NO REASON

IT WILL 20X

DO NOT WORRY

Not available for Americans?

I have over 500k JNT. If it goes 7x I will be a millionaire. I'm confident it will. Feels good boys.

you guys have any news about it hitting the exchanges?

I am so happy i got 460 of this thank you mr four chan

20k jibbles bought because yesterdays thread
sold 20% of my icon to get it
LETS DO THIS

Anyone got an extra account?

Found a facebook page : /buyhighsellow/
How to lose money just like the best normies lol !

I take full credit. I'm the fag that posted it to Reddit where this user saw and posted threads. Thank you user, you made my job easier. Attached proof I created the Reddit post.. 5,000 people saw the post.

Check us out, selling out ICO's in 24hours

That was you? That post started my research, lol. Thanks for the lambo user.

Thanks user, how do you normally evaluate / find ICO's like this?

G

Yes we will be rich together. Capture even says we're going to Mars...

Your welcome. Binance soon, I have insider info. Consider this a leak. Your welcome.

Follow my username on twitter. I will release another ICO which biz would go crazy for that's been hardly seen on leddit and Veeky Forums.

Whats yo twitter?

@staskies? With 0 tweets?

Saw that they're at a conference and binance just happens to be attending. Nice find.

Cool, didn't know there was already someone out there doing the same thing.

What do you think about bitdegree? I like the product itself.

twitter.com/highskiess

cheers.

I'm also in bitdegree. Community is huge behind, community is everything with crypto.

So I can see my tokens in MEW but nothing on etherscan when I look up my address, anyone else has this "problem" ?

is JNT on any exchanges yet? I can't buy any ICOs as a burger, so I just keep the promising sounding ones on a watchlist and wait for it to drop on binance or kucoin. It seems so easy to make money with these by just flipping the promising ones when they land on an exchange.

yeah, or you get burned because big whales got bonus offers and then they dump on you as a regular ico investor.

honestly it's probably fine to just buy on binance or kc, they're aggressive about listing new coins nowadays and people tend to just dump at ICO so you can get things at a discount. kind of sucks that I wasn't able to get in on e.g. ICX at ICO because of burgerlaws.

Bluzelle and Nucleus will be huge. Both closed their whitelist prematurely and cunts are buying whitelist spots in telegram