*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Burgers are going to suicide. It’s like 7am here and I know most of them don’t get up until an hour later for EST. Pacific is a 3 hour differential. Maybe you’ll see panic selling around 10am-12 am est

I told you niggers this shit was gonna dump fast as fuck. I know some newfags got BTFO.

oh what the fuck

kek what happened there?

Explain pls what happened LOL

idk what happened or what this coin is but im preparing to buy the dip

IGNIS snapshot over. Everyone's dumping their NXT.

t. jelly nocoiner, that graph is not BTC

nxt airdrop of ignis tokens. 0.5 ignis per nxt in your wallet on bittrex. i sold at half of what i bought in at, but also sold half my stack at 12000. basically broke even and free ignis tokens if bittrex delivers.

>mfw got meme'd into buying this at 10k

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Yeah gj. It's going up again though. Whoever dumped that is literally a retard.

>being this retarded

You’re still holding alts and calling people retard, whew

I bought this on the 22nd and could have made 2x but I wanted to hold until the drop

fuggg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No shit I'm holding alts. Is this your first dip? Fucking newfags I swear.

is now a good time to buy?

I wonder if ignis will be even worth 0.20 $ after 1 jan

How's your senile coin that chokes anytime it makes 10% gains going?

That coin is the worst shit i even bought in my whole life. I was all in and now i'm completely wrecked
I have no job, no friends, no future, and now, absolutely no money. Happy new year!

lel, bought that shit a $0.08 because it crossed daily 7/31 ma. Thanks for the free money morons

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha