SALT

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with salt fuck bought yesterday 5 minutes after great announcement that was not just sell the news event and it is way lower than yesterday REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ONLY FAGGOTS AND SAILORS BOUGHT THIS

OP do you know how markets work? It's consolidating. Expect another big pump in a day or so

Nice digits
I bought at like 8600 and sold at 9600. Will probably buy more today at a dip.

What will be the deepest dip?

News was a cocktease, most people aren't able to access the site and there isn't anything on there we don't know already. Also, it's just a shit concept. Sending your own crypto to them to get a loan of the same value with a 10% interest rate . Only benefit is to bypass taxes but it's still unlikely we'd have to pay taxes for crypto anyway.

what a weak handed cuck. you will never make it

>but it's still unlikely we'd have to pay taxes for crypto anyway

rofl are you 12? Do you not understand how taxes work - and the fact that you have to pay them or face jail time? Welcome to the real world kiddo

Disagree, there are plenty of good uses. What if i need a loan badly but hate to sell my crypto knowing it may pump 2x? You can get money now and slowly buy your BTC back at the rate you sold it at and if BTC has gone up you actually made a profit. This will be great for ICOs now too who raise money and can borrow fiat instead of dumping a bunch of crypto on the market to pay salaries.

>Pay off principal balance using salt which is $27.50 on their site
I think you did miss something user

So you can spend 10k on salt and trade it in for like 20k?

That's the thing with biz, people here actually ARE 12 and have no real world examples they could use SALT for

Just think of all ico projects that need to cash out a bit for example...

Or you can buy Monero, dumb fuck. I bet you love sucking that fascist cock you little pussy

You still have to pay taxes for monero if you cash out user. Or you could buy drugs. But drugs are for poor people.

Just never cash out. That's my plan. I'm not cashing out ever.

pls be troll, no1 is this dumb

I'm all in at ATH because you guys said it literally couldn't not get to $27.50. Did you lie to me?

Sell the dip guys.

just be pacient, its already recovering from the dip earlier

Weak Handed Cuck Confirmed
Praise Based Lord KEK!

Yes it will, $20 in a few days I guess

op here, i'm sorry lork kek, thank you for giving me iron hands, i will not disappoint you

Holy shit, kid. You bought less than 24 hours ago and you're already losing your shit because it's not literally at ath right now. You're not gonna make it.

Return to normal.

It'll be fine, it dipped with the BTC dip. It will recover today and go to an ATH. Iron hands faggot, ripple has been fluctuating the last week, but keeps ending up at ATHs before a dip.

People laughed at me when I sold right after the announcement with 100% profit. Top kek.

According to the developers release blog post, yes.