You didn't put in money you couldn't afford to lose, did you, Veeky Forums?

You didn't put in money you couldn't afford to lose, did you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/e7ATSGz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHOW ME YOUR COINS QUEER! AND IF DONT INCLUDE SONM AND MONACO IM GONNA PT YOU TILL YOU DIE MAGGOT!

yes i did

What the fuck is SONM?

50k loan all in btc at 16k. should have saved a few bucks to invest in $ROPE

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

I gambled away my mothers life savings when I bought btc at 19k, then sold at 13k, bought again at 16k and now its again dropping

Fuck you biz. Im dead when she finds out

lmao

Only $500.

Now it's worth $450.

BUY ETH.

Pls be real

Im not joking, i better hit the next moon mission or i will get kicked out and be homeless

Biz tell me which coin to invest for secure x10

>Blaming biz for your mistakes
I see where your problems are

When did you even start?

buy bancor, wallet release is soon, cryptos best wallet

Sounds like you have weak hands, my friend. May I suggest an exercise regiment of HODLing for you?

Buy rope

dbc

Bad news for you to the dealership staff were very friendly and helpful despite the fact that the service books had a great day for the next few days ago a friend of mine who is this real estate agent in the next few days ago a friend of mine who is this real money for the rest is fine man and I wanted you should ask them if I had corrected and it was March and April the way you come over to the dealership staff are very friendly on a good idea selling for Under this week hasn't shared a photo shoot you can vote for the last one is for a delegate and alternate email address is the only one for the next few days ago but the pennies I have a good time.

discord.gg/e7ATSGz

I bought in literally at the top (ETH $850). I held on to it until it reached $760 again, then sold. I then made back a little money day trading. I currently bought in at $690 on this dip and am planning on holding until at least $730, which it should be able to rebound to.

The market crashed the first time I bought it after I observed the coin for 3 days to make sure it was still steadily going up. It crashed literally 20 minutes or so after I bought the coin.

Don't feel sad about losing money, just think of how you can make it back. I just started to. If Coinbase gave me my coins before the 27th (fucking bank transfers), I would have made it back sooner with Sia and XVG (which I missed out on due to fucking Coinbase).

n-n-no o-o-of course not
i-i-id never do such a reckless thing

You're not gonna make money on blue chips.

Of course not.

Even if I crash to $0.00 or the market stalls out for a few years, I don't think I'll be selling my XRP, XLM and DOGE any time soon.

I think digital currency will get pumped again in a few years when the younger part of generation Z grows up.

About 10% per day if I buy the dips properly.

I'd be buying alt coins, but I have no idea for any good ones at this moment.

Also, you always have to keep the blue chip price in mind, as that is what you can cash out to USDT for.

unironically dogecoin

As a NEET I put in all of my money. I never spend it and wouldn't until I was no longer a NEET and was able to replace it anyway.

desu you deserve it for buying at the psychological sell wall of 19k

Unironically XRB, and stop looking at the charts for a few months

bitflur is my friend

some shitcoin a bunch of people have been shilling today

I make 20k a week on my normie job. This has by far been the best ride ive ever been on.. i turned 6k into 40k in a month. Im addicted to cryptos, i cashed out initial investment when xvg started to come up and the rest has been day trading and learning how the crypto marker breathes without sleeping. Very interesting. 7.5/10 would defs do again

I don't know, it might continue to go up day by day. It's rising slowly because the shitty exchanges are tiny.

Oh btw check this time next week and tou will be drunk af with happiness at how gud ur gainz are..

I think this was the best advice. Went all in on ripple at 1.35 and praying it will at least double within a month. Thanks anyway user

I can afford to lose what I put in, it would just set me back over a year of stock market gains.

Holy shit you got in late.

>Make sure it rises for three days straight
>Buy
>Wait until it drops
>Sell

I forced held (Coinbase) until it was back at $750 or so. If I didn't sell then, then the price woulda tanked back to where it was.

And I was ensuring the market was still going strong. It looked like BTC was going to breach 20k and continue going until at least 25k. I predicted wrong where the top of the bubble would be.

What chu using for a wallet for Ripple?

Currently its on the exchange for quick sells if price drops

> Currently its on the exchange for quick sells if price drops
> sells
> if price drops
wtf you doing, mate.