up 50% thanks to sonm and dcorp today my blockfolio lookin green as fuck

Lambos in 5 years

Next week

>10 xrp
>be rich
not in your lifetime

be sure to send your 10xrp to rippex desktop wallet for safekeeping

how much xrp to make it? i got 3k

Too late. If you bought 100,000 XRP @ $.03, that'd be another story.

how im gonna make it, i dont want to be a poorfag anymore

Trade xrp for icx
Next week

why don't you look at market caps idiot.

but isn’t xrp doing better than icx currently??

Buy into a good ICO and flip like a motherfucker. Lots of reading. Takes risks and get rewarded. You go all in and keep doubling.In 7 all in flips you can be at ~$150,000.

discord.gg/jraxzh

quick pump discord 120k members

Hodl, don't listen to these fags

Started at 1k$ few months ago, now at 5k+. guess i need to start reading more

Finding superior ICOs can be hard, but ICX for instance: price for pre-sale: $.13 a piece. Now it's ~$5.40. That's almost x70 what you put in. That kind of return only comes in a couple times a year, if even that, so it's just an example. Good luck, user.

you are retarded you need help discord.gg/x6xa8kg

Thanks!

Bought my forst 0.05 btc a week ago, tried to day trade after reading watching videos.. did some research. Now at 0.15 btc after some lucky day trades, thanks to verge and ICX voltality

Your grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grandson's son might get rich, granted you and they don't die like you lived; a virgin.

discord.gg/56GTap7
discord.gg/8m2y4sx
discord.gg/fXn5PbR
discord.gg/nPfJDu3
discord.gg/qWbA2d7
discord.gg/n89DkQ5
discord.gg/E8gxAt7
join these and you'll be rich

Lol, this is the best group: discord.gg/eQ8Dn2q
Pump happening in under 2 hours

You cant even open a wallet with 10 xrp. You need 20. And you cant spend that 20.

I have a wallet with only some satoshi and 18 XRP and I can withdraw at any time. What do you mean?

die in a fire, you streetshitting pajeet