discord.gg/jsRYVpE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921452600007535
discord.gg/bmt3aqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hold dude

In a month it's going to be 10x

DUIMP THAT SHITTER

how come?

News from the new white paper needs time to spread. Needs marketing and articles written about it.

Not everyone browses biz and normies need info force fed to them. Once the potential of burst is actually explained in the world the price is going to skyrocket.

The white paper outlines a coin and a platform better that's than anything else out there.

>e
yeeah that's true It's a great project indeed thanks user

Follow crypto based on the tech not on the hype. Hodl!

The tech behind the new announcement is insanely good. Actually enables banks/businesses to create public to private, private to private, etc. tangle networks that run on top of BURST, as well as anonymous tangle nets on deman? Shit's baller.

It's definitely a long-term hold at this point, so I expect it to dip a bit. Disclaimer: I'm sitting on 150k of these bad boys and plan to grow my stack.

I honeslty hope this won't move too fast, I strongly believe in the tech and I'll be slowly selling off my stakes in other coins to buy more of this. I feel like this will be my moon ticket.

Energy efficient crypto is the future.

Why would the government allow bitcoin, if it would be more energy consuming than the entirety of the united states, with mass adoption and usage.

Agreed. The potential is here I just don't have the capital right now to really take advantage of profits haha. Burstcoin please wait a few weeks

Redpill me on mining. How much can I earn per day with i7 CPU?

check a calculator

dude you need some other pills fucktard its disk mined

HOLY FUCK BUY BUY BUY

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyj9RIyxLb4

OK the whitepaper sounds impressive.
But my concern is can they actually deliver or is it just a bunch of mumbo jumbo for a scamcoin?
They want to implement a shit ton of features from a host of different currencies. That sounds like an incredibly ambitious goal, one which I'm skeptical that they'll actually achieve.

omfg this video changes the whole game!!

I can't believe I haven't seen this signal on discord.gg/jsRYVpE !!

I wanted to buy it but polo is shit and livecoin is shit and bittrex is shit so guess it's SHIT

just got verge boi's email

that should teach you to trust discord pump and dumps

Got it too, he seems to think Burst is a long-term hold but get out now if you want some quick cash. I'm probably gonna hodl and just transfer more fiat in for our next pump.

Any good mining pools to join as a small (~1TB) miner? Am I absolutely fucked if I mine somewhere else?

Are you actually retarded? I'm on that group as well and they're holding it, it's also a signal not a pnd.

Buy the dip.
Always do the opposite of what a normie would do.

You're still thinking like a Normie. Try to think like an investor

This user knows

how about killing yourself roach

And with that post I can tell that you're an Amerimutt

Oh my god and this crap..

it’s an inside joke between brilliant scientists to add on their white papers...nothing more nothing less.

Does that detract anything at all from the actual plans in the white paper?

Do you really not see how awesome this coin is going to be?

proof of capacity is green tech. You can feel like a smug moralfag while earning bank

just somebody shitting on your grunts head.

Nobel laureate Andre Geim, who published a paper with his hamster as a co-author: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921452600007535

If anything these people are geniuses and I love it. All the best qualities of the top coins and turned it green. It’s fucking amazing.

Miner’s costs go way down. Governments won’t crack down on power consumption.

If anything these people are geniuses

Its the crypto game changer for 2018 and its dirt cheap.

This. I need to learn how to mine this coin.

Have a burst mining discord server if anyone is interested in joining - discord.gg/bmt3aqM