User what causes you to hate the dwarves so much

>user what causes you to hate the dwarves so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyy_FIYE7EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have a cancerous fanbase who are probably all short fat autistic neckbeards irl

Because there's nothing manlier than playing an Elven cock sleeve for orcs and that's that!

They always make me laugh when I want to eat my salad.

Misanthropy exceeding bounds of my own species.

They're an emotionally stunted race, fixated on what they leave behind rather than what they experience during life.

Not true. Seeing and/or reclaiming the things left behind by previous generations is an experience that even the Tolkien dwarves valued.

>user what causes you to hate the halflings so much

That's neat and I wasn't aware. But what I said is most assuredly true. Dwarves are prudish and preoccupied by what they make rather than what they experience. Just because they can occasionally revel in the accomplishments of their ancestors doesn't change this fact. And that's across the board, not just what Mr. Tolkein decided.

Legs are too little. Feet are ugly.

>user what causes you to hate the kobolds so much

Seeing or inheriting something is an experience by definition, particularly when it brings you some sort of prestige or status among the other dwarves. There's also the fact that they get shitfaced with friends at taverns and eat like the squat, fat fucks they are, and that IS across the board.
Bruenor Battlehammer didn't start building a monument in his last years. He abdicated his throne and set off with his best friend and son-in-law to explore and rediscover the lost halls of Gauntlgrym.

I don't want you to think that I'm suggesting dwarves are devoid of merriment. I'm just suggesting that their day to day experience is a bit shallow compared to elves, or even humans. Do dwarves paint? Do they sing? I would distrust any race that doesn't make merry while drinking, but that and maybe going to visit a forge or a grave site to capture that connection with your departed ancestors is all they have. Elves in their infinite wisdom and hotness truly understand what it means to live.

Three words: low door headers. Halflings would make my shit list too, but they seem to always build round doors, so it's somewhat alleviated.

>Do dwarves paint?
They sculpt and forge. Art's art, regardless of the medium.
>Do they sing?
YES. Holy fucking shit that's probably my most vivid memory from reading the Hobbit. Trying to figure out what kind of melody you could slap that song onto.
>Elves in their infinite wisdom and hotness truly understand what it means to live.
Knife ear confirmed. Go to bed tree fucker.

>Do they sing?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyy_FIYE7EE

Roleplayers who use "dwarf" as an excuse to be the loudest and most obnoxious fucker at the table.

I don't even mind the race - I roll it frequently myself, and I like the dwarven aesthetics in armor in video games - and I don't even mind people playing the most derivative Gimli cousins if that's what tickles their fancy - seriously, that's always been cool with me - but people who play dwarf as a self-parody are annoying as fuck when they figure that their character's rowdy behavior needs to be implemented in game.

My latest dwarf player would routinely interrupt my narration just to yell that he wants beer and to kill elves. He would add a line about those two pastimes to absolutely everything. "Go through that door, maybe there will be beer and elves to slay!"

Same thing that made me hate Drow, posting retarded repeat threads like this You're the same shitbird who used to repost the same thread with the image of a guy fueling his car with the topic being about SJWs aren't you?

>Their small stature

Is this enough?

>i want a halfling meido
Doesn't seem so ideal now does it fucko. Good luck getting your curtains dusted, by the way.

Womanlets.