What would be the best haircut for a male fighter (or any other D&D martial class) in terms of aesthetic...

What would be the best haircut for a male fighter (or any other D&D martial class) in terms of aesthetic, practicality/maintainence and overall alphaness Veeky Forums?

Bald. How's that even a question?

bald, or too short to grab/pull with fingers at least
this too

But wouldn't that be hard to maintain on the road?

I wouldn't want to even shave my face when camping.

Spike mohawk. With enough gel, you can use that shit as a weapon.

Hair grows about a half inch per month.

I would expect it to be easier, actually. A lot less work to just shave off everything than to worry about length and style and washing.

This, if you happen to be on a very long quest, the ponytail is always a good runner up, all it takes is a simple knot in the morning and you're ready to go.

I think the most important aspect of a fighter's hair is utility, as long flowing locks would just snag on your helmet. Going cropped, bald, or with a ponytail means a helmet is much more easily put on and taken off.

Crew cut or bald. Bald seems like it would be harder to regularly enforce without a dedicated barber or age.

How would one shave their head without a barber in a fantasy setting that lacks clippers? Would a knife and water suffice? I'd imagine that'd hurt a bit.

Razor.

Crew cut

>Would a knife and water suffice?
Yes.

>I'd imagine that'd hurt a bit.
Not really. The skin on the scalp is fairly taught over the bone, so it's easier to shave without nicking yourself than the skin on your face is.

Particularly if you're not going for a perfectly smooth shave.

It's dnd. If wizards have interdimensional portals they should AT LEAST have mastered hair care, jesus.

Cropped as short as possible, but not shaved.

Pompadour. Display your virility with your choice of hairdo. Use enough product to harden it into a bludgeoning weapon for +1 damage when headbutting.

It's not

Short on the sides and shaved on the top. That way you don't tear out hair when you remove your mail coif.

Not everyone's. Mine grows over an inch easy

Aren't you supposed to wear padding on your head under the mail?

Part of being a Roman legionnaire was keeping yourself shaved all the time.
If they can do it, the average figther can keep a bold head.

Yes, a coif of cotton usually. Idk why user didn't mention this. Probably cause you never see cotton armor in dnd.

Also you want to dye your hair red and spike it up into liberty spikes. Strike fear into the hearts of your foes. If it worked for the Celts it can work for you to.

>bold
I'm going to sleep.

Bald is a cuckold's hairstyle. Too much of a loser to have hair like a real man? Go ahead and shave it then.

Barbarian comfirmed.
How do you like getting your women enslaved and raped and your men joining the glorious roman army cuck.

Something like this

I dunno, how did you like it all the times it happened to you?

Face it, kids, playing for the romans is playing for the losing side.

There's a 2007 movie called Mongol. It's about Ghengiz Khan's rise from a nobody prisoner to a great conqueror

There's a scene where his brother (as a ritual gesture) dry shaves his head with a ridiculously sharp knife. I suppose you could do that

Not nearly as much as sacking Rome.

Doesn't matter, as a true warrior never removes his helm!

Are you actually comparing an over 1000 year empire with some fucking barbarian tribes who got slaughtered because they where too dumb to wear armor.
Losing side indeed.

Chad pls

You can shave your own head with a sharp blade and water, it's easier to do so with soap and much easier if you just have someone else do it. Most people will just visit a barber or have a friend handle it.

> asking Veeky Forums what is alpha and what is aesthetic

my god just kill yourself

Traditional Chin length bowl cut

A good old medium fade. It's Alpha as fuck and doesn't scream "I'm special"

Whatever makes them look good or intimidating. Or just very, very plain and boring.

A square-cut, tousled mane, black as a raven's feather.

>bald, or too short to grab/pull with fingers at least

Head presents too obvious of a target for enemies. Better cut it off entirely and ask the wizard to keep it safe.

Shaven so it can't be caught or grabbed.