Tax avoidance

Veeky Forums, let me pick your brains. I'm not saying I'm going to be doing this yet, if ever, but it's a probability that in the near future I'm going to want to cash out a large amount of crypto (millions) and I definitely don't want to pay CGT. I'm a britbong btw. I won't do anything that means breaking the law, but I will use any legal means necessary to avoid giving money to those fucking kikes on the Thames. I've been looking into opening an offshore account in somewhere like Panama or the Cayman Islands and withdrawing from Kraken to it. Does anyone here have any useful suggestions?
>inb4 hurr nice try IRS
I'm not asking anyone to admit doing this or anything, just if you have any useful information or tips it would be appreciated. Cjeers.

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/tax-policy/treaties/Documents/FINAL US - Cayman Islands - Cayman alternat.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

How'd yall become crypto rich

PAY YOUR TAXES

goddamn. You dont fool the taxman, you will get raped

You can cash out through the darkweb. You can buy ~dirty~ cash which is delivered by courier to your door. You then release the escrow. So I've heard.

By being ahead of the market
Fuck off
I don't want millions of £s cash turning up at my door, I need it in a bank so I can make large purchases with it

>I've been looking into opening an offshore account in somewhere like Panama or the Cayman Islands and withdrawing from Kraken to it.
The tax implications would be exactly the same as opening one in the UK

Yeah it was a thought, not looked into it properly yet though
How so?

Youre such a fucking idiot. Hire an accountant, pay your taxes and get your money.

Do you really think you can pull off such a move with advice from some hentai bashing fags? Do you really think you could make so much money without greasing someone else's paws?

Don't be greedy you goofy toothed fanny rash.

LARPs man

because you pay tax based on where you live (residence), it doesn't matter where the actual bank account is located

How do you move your money back to USA from offshore account?

You suck a circumcised cock

Ok, thanks. I was toying with the idea of moving abroad anyway, guess I might have to.

that is a good option :) would recommend

I was born in the Cayman Islands and have tons of family there still. Should I start a tax shelter for neets of biz and make it rich off small %s that they'd otherwise lose to tax?

Lmao "PAY YOUR TAXES".

Capital letters are the jews weapon of,choice.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

See doesnt really help,anyone, now,does it?

>he thinks he can cash out

OP the best tax maneouver Ive heard so far has to do with SALT (named after the emotion the IRS feels).

1) Take a fiat loan putting up your crypto as collatoral.

2) spend fiat.

3) default on loan, SALT will,liquidate your collatoral.

Youve effectively went from crypto,to fiat paying 0 taxes legally. Cha ching.

Fuck the jej.

If they wantes crypto gains they shouldve invested instead of laughed.

Use SALT and take out a 2% loan using your coins as collateral. Don't have to pay taxes on loans bruv.

Not paying taxes is possible on small sums, or on very very large sums. Anything in between gets fucked.

OP,
read this thread carefully:
You'll avoid all taxes.

I've seen this mentioned in the SALT threads but I forgot about it, thanks for reminding me user. Have a rare merchant

just take out a loan with salt and then dont pay back.

No need to pay a capital gains tax on a loan

Problem with salt loans is that it's omething like 120% in collateral that you need.

So if you default on the loan, you're effectively paying a 20% tax.

Kinda dumb if your tax rate is around tehre.

Best is to move to puerto rico for 183 days.

I'm not sure how you'd go about doing this but it's a lucrative opportunity if you can pull it off. Not to mention
>island full of rich biz neets
kek

This.

It is not enough to move, you also need to "cut all substantial ties" to the US

What about a trip to switzerland and cash out there at an ATM?

The thread forgets to mention the amazon method.

>cash out on flur for amazon bux
>open account with fake name
>get items “gifted” to you
>always use gift option
>resell items on Craigslist

IRS DOES NOT KNOW

I want the money in a bank account for making large purchases AKA property

dude what are you waiting for start a bank there accept monero boom done

This is why I still visit Veeky Forums.
There really is some golden info hidden in the spam.

Thanks guys

oh this is easy, we just ban the government, IRS, banks, the whole lot

next question?

fucking genius

Yea it's a thought I'm having. But it seems complicated to accept coins. Maybe just setting up bank accounts with routing info they can use on an existing cash out services would be the start. Then eventually with bank I made I can start accepting different coins.

thats how i initially did my banking was setting up an account in the Caymans. the banks there wont even fuck with you unless you have millions so just be aware of that. ive been unmolested by the irs niggers for almost 15 years and im an american. there is literally nothing the irs can do about it.

t. irs nigger tax man boot licker

>flur
what is this?

Cheers

I pay my taxes whenever I buy shit
You’re a godsend
Hot damn son

flur is bitflur

>bitflur
thanks

bitflur.com I believe

>what is FATCA and AEOI
you stupid fuck
treasury.gov/resource-center/tax-policy/treaties/Documents/FINAL US - Cayman Islands - Cayman alternat.pdf

>t. irs nigger tax man boot licker
I'm not even american so I don't give a single fuck about your jew IRS

If the money is from a legit source, put it into a fund that's crypto-friendly like Woodfine, they accept RLX. Your funds will be used to build real estate all over North America. If you just want to cash out, its a public fund, which means its super easy to cash out once they accept your funds. Or just withdraw for life expenses, whatever. But pay your taxes- seriously. I can't even tell you how easy it is to track funds crossing publicly posted ledgers. Bitcoin hasn't been anonymous since 2013- if that. Grease the government's hands and everyone is happy for your success in crypto.