>take up interest in crypto
>learn and about mining
>decide to mine crypto
>saved up money from mcdicks to buy a mining rig
>solo mine lite coin for around a 1 year or so
>parents don't understand crypto and treat it like its some computer game
>they made fun of me mining crypto saying that i wasted my money
>solo mine litecoins
>after mining around 300 lite coins about 2000 at the time i tell my parents this is 2017 around august
>they take my computer and mining rig and say the money is theirs
>coins now super expensive and there is like 400,000 sitting in the computer
>They have have hidden my computer somewhere in the house
what do i fucking do i don't want them to steal all of what i worked for.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/e7ATSGz
youtube.com/watch?v=0fe7JOQcCi8
discord.gg/kaBRP9X
instructables.com/id/URL-Redirect-Prank-using-dd-wrt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahaha. tell them if they let you work on it again you can make them even more money.
greedy bitches will come forward.

>I told my parents about my gains
You deserve it you idiot. Never tell anyone how much money you made they will only hate you

this
money brings out the worst in people, even your parents

did you have them on a wallet on the computer?

They probably have no idea how to access them, you could probably buy like 1 litecoin, and put it in a web wallet, then when they ask you to get your litecoin from the computer you show them the web wallet and make them believe you only have that 1 litecoin. Then you can retreive your wallet later

They don't care they just want they money on there now.

this, then sell

Its on a wallet on the computers desktop they don't know the password

You do exactly this user. You tell them that you want to help them and get the money to cash and then let them decide what to do with it. You move the cash to a Nano Ledger through MEW. Then after that's done, you tell them something happened and after you transfered them they partially got lost. You tell them you need to go outside and have a breather. You grab your bag, jump in the next Uber and head to the nearest port. Because you taking a one way caribbean cruise nigga.

They already know i have atleast 2000 on there idk if they know its 400000

discord.gg/e7ATSGz
new pump group

You call the police and report them.

You should give them 4 for the electricity bill.

Holy shit, the amount of newfags here.
There was a post VERY similar 1 week ago, but with ethereum, OP finally revelead, after 200 posts, that it was a LARP.
So yeah, sorry for ruining the fun.

They don't trust me they know i will take the coins.

Was here for that, probably the same OP

tell them its not litecoin, tell them its some other worthless shitcoin

hold them, hostage, take your pc and live on your own

They know thats 2000 dollars or more is on there

say that you'll give 1200$ to each one if you get your stuff back.
then you do.
then you move away.

Tell them the LTC team fucked up and it's falling hard. Fake graphs. Inspect element coinmarketcap. Fake twitter posts. Fake reddit posts. Show them. Tell them you need to sell ASAP before it drops to 0, but you can't do it without your pc.

Im scared they might google the price.

also, go and talk it out like adults, and say it.

How fkn old are you? Are you special needs or what?

LARP, but thanks for playing. No way you mined 300 LTC in 2015 on a single computer.
>t. litecoin miner

Go to the police.

but i mined with there electricity and they payed the bills and the police my side with my parents

You have time, right? We could even fake the google results with some fake extensions or hijacking. How computer savvy are your parents exactly? Do they use a smartphone?

lol thats not gonna work.

Just wait one week or so user, by then the crypto bubble will have crashed and the 2k ltc will be worth 10 bucks at best

you should kill them

i had a nearly 3000 dollar mining rig very well build

>newfags
>thread 1 week ago
I have some bad news for you

should of got a 3000 dollar brain

Kill them imo

What the fuck i'm reading
Are you like 15 or retarded?

dont fuck this up

lol how is this a problem, just break in and steal it

How big is your fucking house? Go find it when they're not home, transfer the coins, put the shit back and buy a lambo the next day.

I don't live at home and if they let me in they will be there watching me.

When they go out sometime literally look for the comp, take it because its yours and leave, you have a fuck ton of money to live off dude and they're treating you like shit when you EARNED that LTC, they have no right to take it from you and even if you never talk to them again, youll have a Lambo instead of a basement

Live stream of crypto chat

youtube.com/watch?v=0fe7JOQcCi8

Pump and dump commentary. funny videos. whatever.

Break in?

Nice larp, faggot. Saw someone telling this same story about ETH the other week. You're either the same guy or someone inspired by his larp

no you don't. Saged for being fake and gay. Hope you get nutcancer OP faggot

i have a lambo and a big barratt newbuild and i got it all from trading beyblades for mandy in year 7
ama while i have time

Just sell some and pay them for the electricity bill + some extras.
Tell them you can make even more money.

They are selfish they want all the money to themselves. They think they can get some hacker man to get it off the computer.

is your refrigerator running lad?

If you or anyone else here is ready to make some serious gains today: I got into a PnD group with over 30k members, and there's going to be a pump in about two hours.

Veeky Forums has made me a lot of money, so I wouldn't feel right not sharing. If nothing else it's interesting to watch it all unfold. You don't have to risk anything if you don't trust it. But it's worth checking out. No idea how much longer this kind of thing will even be possible.

inb4 pajeet

discord.gg/kaBRP9X

Die you fuckign pajeet die in hell

How old are you? Like seriously, fuck them up.

brown hands typed this post

Not a pajeet (actually have a healthy hatred of pajeets). Just passing the word along. Pump happening in less than two hours.

instructables.com/id/URL-Redirect-Prank-using-dd-wrt/
how tech savvy are your parents?

pretty shit barely know how to use apple products

okay, I don't remember exactly when it was posted. I've been here for almost a year.

THIS
Its theft

Why selling? Just send the LTC to another wallet.

What browser do they use? Do they use smartphones?

>i tell my parents
>They have have hidden my computer somewhere in the house
What the fuck? Is this a Millenial thing? You're actually incapable of searching your own fucking house while your parents are out? Find it. Leave. Pay them the electricity. If they threaten legal action move to a tax haven. End.

You deserve it for making them pay the electricity bills for your mining you dumb nigger.

Good fic. Say OK you'll sell them and wire them to some other of your wallets. Then leave your house and never go back.

Why does it have anything to do with your wallet?
Lemme guess, you never bothered to get a hardware wallet right?
You think you're smart. Yet you are proven wrong every time.

>parents took my computer
you know you have to be at least 18 to post on this board

That's why you keep your coins on exchange, noob!

buy a fucking gun

time to change computer and parents my friend.

You fucking beta kid you gonna re-take that computer or get them at gun point.
What a beta fagget getting owned by some old normies.

Dude just say the coins are worth 2500 total now, pay them that on the condition you get the PC back and enjoy the remaining 497,5k...

> but i mined with there electricity and they payed the bills and the police my side with my parents

> i had a nearly 3000 dollar mining rig very well build

Go tell the police they stole your $3000 rig then regardless of the coins.

Lol what are you, 12? Get that computer back

if this is true im sorry man holy shit I couldn't even imagine my family being this retarded.