IT'S OVER

BANKS FROM SANTANDER GROUP ARE CLOSING DOWN ACCOUNTS OF CLIENTS WHO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES.

No joke :^

Should banks be allowed to save people from their own stupidity?

bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Bank-zamknal-rachunek-za-obrot-krypotwalutami-Beda-kolejne-wypowiedzenia-7564190.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/e7ATSGz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we have your money now :^)
and they say crypto is the evil here

>Should banks be allowed to save people from their own stupidity?
No, because it's my money and I'll use it as I god damn well please. This is a cop out from the (((banks))) to scare weak money. They don't close down accounts to people arrested for trafficking drugs. This is why were in this game to begin with, and (((they))) fucking despise it. Fuck them.

discord.gg/e7ATSGz

stop FUD and join before the pump

>discord
Fuck off man.

According to the bank cryptos aren't a legal currency, hence using them is illegal and clients doing this should gather their shit from their servers and gtfo.

im with santander, FUUUUUUCK

Basically the bank is full of shit and we should all move our funds out of that shithole

You too

Source thread on polish Digg.

wy
kop.pl/link/4082707/bank-zachodni-wbk-wypowiada-umowe-klientowi-bo-ten-inwestuje-w-kryptowaluty/

Then I'd be glad to take my money somewhere else. Fuck them. It's fun to see bankers talking about morality and the law. Lol, that's like the Devil talking about sympathy.

THESE LEVELS OF INSTITUTIONAL FUD SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE. 2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.

REPEAT: DROP SANTANDER IMMEDIATELY

O kurwa

fucking kek, MORE reasons to get the fuck out of the banking system.

>Basically the bank is full of shit
>It's the children who are wrong

Yet Santander is working with XRP. Hmmmm wonder what that could mean?

>crypto is illegal t. santander
>source: santander decided it was illegal

Their lawyers explained why this shit is illegal. It's not created and controlled by any government, hence it's illegal and literal terrorism.

kys boomer poljeet

and in case this is some weird sarcasm, do the same thing

>literal terrorism
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*gasp*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are they stealing their money aswell? Or giving money back on account close?

They told him to transfer his funds out of their system and never talk to their wife's son again.
I'm sure the Police will grab him 2 days after the Internet forgets.

Meanwhile, USAA bought an ownership stake in Normiebase and they make it easy as hell to work with. I guess we're seeing a split in the banking world where some banks are all about it and some try to ((shut it down)). If your bank gives you shit, maybe you can find one of the first kind in your country.

Coinbase doesn't have enough money to pay out , blocks transactions and new accounts to save their asses.

coinbase.com/about

I see MUFG and BBVA on there as investors, too. I don't know how international they are for retail banking. At least the calimocho chuggers have an alternative.

Thanks for your well informed insights into Coinbase's internal cash management practices, user. I'm gonna go ahead and cash out now while the gettin's good.

Santander is a major stakeholder in XRP fyi.

solution, get an account with an online bank that officially supports crypto. And if you are at it, get 20 accounts with different banks

So fucking what. They should get on the train, not derail it. Look at Goldman Sachs, they're opening up a friggin Bitcoin desk.

Pole here
What they say is
"Theres lack of clear regulation on the matter, so we don't know if its illegal or not. So we close your account because we can do that and to not expose ourselves "

BZ WBK is garbage anyway, RORs there are expensive as shit

They did him a favor

Can you please translate the letter into a real language?

it says KURWA, FUCK OFF KURWA
sincerely, KURWA

>tfw my bank isn't honoring my crypto purchase on coinmama.

Fuck this shit

I don't blame them, it's the same bank that had Mt Gox's account.
Try to imagine the shit they had to deal with due to it.

read

Jews gonna jew

It's your money*, goy, open an account !

Santander is with Ripple.
I smell FUD for other coins, and 'now buy my ripple instead'

O kurwa.

Some of my coworkers use Santander. I'm in burgerland though, so I don't know if they're affected. Welp, not my problem if they are. It's not like they invest in crypto anyway.

It isn't illegal unless so defined by law

Their biggest fesr is this:
Fractional reserve banking doesn't work with crypto.

If you somehow deposit 50k in btc to,a bank for some reason, they can't lend,out,200k like they do now

So young, so naive.

the guy who wrote that letter is not even aware his own bank holds a huge chunk in XRP and will be holding LINK in the future

How about "same bank in different countries must obey different rules"?

It's literally not dumb fuck. However banks are free to close your account for any reason they like. Just go to another bank OP

>it's okay to steal people's money
>your money doesn't belong to you goyim

>it's okay to steal people's money
When Jesus says it's ok.