Hope your ready

Since I am a nice user, I will give you a heads up, this is going to be your x3 tonight easy. Get in before you see it shilled all over here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/x6xa8kg
discord.gg/2herZJ7
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al
71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True. next KuCoin mission.

When does this start trading on kucoin?

Those numbers don't lie

I'm in
2hrs

Im on Kucoin but how the fuck do i deposit ETH into it ?

Take a look at what theyve been saying about it in the general channel, you're probably not too far off
discord.gg/x6xa8kg

Nope, it starts in 2 minutes.

Shhhhh

What the fuck is this coin exactly?

Fucker read it, we are trading now. I would get on this now if I was you

low market cap...its a steal!

This will be at 0.000200eth within the hour, get the fuck of this boys

Fuck off ZinXiang Gayzhou. This shit is extremely overvalued right now. ICO price was $0.015

Yep buy now, this ain't going any lower

easiest 5x ever

was meant for you

The "consensus" in this thread reeks of discord shills.

What was ico price?

dumb cunt

Faggot that's what idiots were saying the night icx was added to binance, you faggots missed out there, I got in at $1.55 for that one

shit coin, sell anons

yep. beware!

buy buy buy, easy moon mission

the most accurate disc group so far, 100% predictions came true discord.gg/2herZJ7

You fags were saying that about bnty two days ago, look in the fucking archive guys and you will see, but if you listen early then you would could have brought in at 7c, just like now. Don't let this faggot fud you guys

How the fuck am I dumb for wanting to know what I'm putting my money in you braindead ape? Turns out this is a dime-a-dozen chink scamcoin that I do not want to be involved in. Enjoy your bags, loser.

Except BNTY was a 2m marketcap, at current price this is a 75m mcap.

go away with this shitcoin guys dont buy it you will just lose money to a pump and dump

>tfw bought at 0.000069 DBC/ETH
Those huge sell walls REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll stick to BNTY for my 3x tonight, but thanks.

GTFO pajeet newfag

You faggots are going to miss out on the correction to 118 and beyond. You lose, this will get dumped to x3 tonight, I'm guessing at least to 250, and you can wake up tomorrow and buy at 20c ok

So you think it will go back to 20 cents tomorrow morning?

>You faggots are going to miss out on the correction to 118 and beyond. You lose, this will get dumped to x3 tonight, I'm guessing at least to 250, and you can wake up tomorrow and buy at 20c ok

What do you mean correction to 118? You think it's goign to fall today first before it goes up to 20 cents?

What is "118" and "250"?

I'm seeing .00081 on the order books right now

To get 200DBC for free on KuCoin use the following bonus code to register until tomorrow:
1eaya

It worked, should I sell it now?
Or should I hold?

Look at their client list you racist dumb fuck:
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al

>The company introduced its cloud platform in May 2017 and already boasts a working product with over 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens, and Lenovo.

71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/

Software bounties, or really any sort of task that needs completing, that can be proven, can be put on the platform. Look up bug bounties which are just one example. This isn't a trillion dollar new paradigm, but its a useful platform that justifies at least 100m mcap, 5-10x from the price now, especially given they have the working product already. Team is ok and marketing / design is top notch.

don't buy this shitcoin. let them have their bags

oops wrong thread. Get in on BNTY guys.

Bought in. Samsung, Microsoft, Siemens, and Lenovo deals are solid.

BNTY is done pumping so I guess I'll move to this

Shill article. Look up their whitepaper. They don't have shit all for a working product yet, just investments from Chinese firms. You fucking idiots need to do your research before believing all these whales that are dumping on you.

lmao you will jump in front of a truck when BNTY hits $1.

DBC ICO bag holders about to dump all over these people

This will 4x before BNTY does. Huobi listing in 3 days
There were only 800 ICO contributors. You really don't know what you're talking about. Stay poor

Whales bought this in less than 2-3 hours. 800 major investors got into this. They are in this fo the long run. This is a possible $1 billion + coin in the next few years. If you look at current market cap of $60 million.

That's a 17x return. We will see 5-10x by January 1.