Monsters, Creatures and other things

Let's have a thread for monsters, creatures and similar things heroes like to beat up just because they don't look pretty.

That is fucking HORRIFYING.

>average goose as depicted by a goose attack survivor

Vote for Throgg

boop

I'd fuck 90% of the things posted in this thread so far.

I am filled with the urge to write

I know, ain't it great?

9/10 would summon again.

Oh, I'm rather fond of this one.

>that fucking spider

A handful

The cambrian was a messed up time for life.

How do I make avoidable fights?

>PCs see a group of X creatures hanging around the special and rare trees that grow magical apples
Assuming this is the synopsis and context of the "encounter". What tools can the GM give the PCs to avoid the encounter? Nothing too obvious yet not obscure enough they feel trapped into going straight into them.

This creature makes no meme sense.

How does he move through the thick woods if he is that big? what the fuck are those feet?

What does he eat? How does he eat? Why are his prey still around instead of just moving out? What do his prey eat? How does the ecosystem support creatures like this monster?

Really makes my almond rotate.

>How do I make avoidable fights?
In this example, provide them with hints at the creatures' favorite food, a scent, or a natural predator. They can use this information to make traps, or bait the creatures away from the trees. You could also have a gullible NPC hanging around a nearby town they could use as a decoy of some sorts. Or, they could take the extreme option and burn everything down.

If your PCs want to kill everything, that's their prerogative, but it's your job to construct a scenario that allows for creative solutions or avoidance (provided they're paying attention to the hints/clues you're dropping).