Bounty0x

GUYS ITS DROPPING RIGHT NOW

THIS IS YOUR LAST FUCKING CHANCE TO GET IN BEFORE BURGERLAND WAKES UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwdT_ja9es0
youtube.com/watch?v=37ajrDKI4YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is your third chance to get in before the next moon mission. Get the fuck in here.

HODL

I am balls-deep in BNTY but god damn the Telegram is full of retards

Vocal minority but yes it's painful to read at times

Jesus this coin. Was interested until I watched this interview and realised how inexperienced the team was.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwdT_ja9es0

CFDv2

>youtube.com/watch?v=LwdT_ja9es0 [
oh god noty

I'm not even moving my stack into exchanges until this thing clears 100m which is obviously will.

DELET THIS

>implying anyone can have experience in a new technology
They have a product already released with the alpha. It seems to be working. I don’t care if a 5 year old coded it if it works.

How and where do I get in on 0x? Is it on Binance?

KuCoin

just bout 6k of this token.....now after watching this ....er well at least its not pajeets

BNTY already has much more actual working product to justify 100m+ mcap

ku coin man !! go

my referal will save u
1cK56

fake vid

Tell me your reasoning.

There are trash coins with much higher mcaps

damn, should i just sell?

basically this, a bunch of literally vaporware shitcoins, bounty has a working platform already being used, with token staking in the future
it's a no brainer really, 100 mil + soon

But honestly, can't someone who needs a bounty just offer a bounty withouth bounty0x?

Sure but how would I know that they will pay up if I fulfill the bounty? How will the average person find out about the bounty? The bounty0x token solves the scalability issue that centralized bounty platforms have.

I'm about to buy some of this shitcoin. Expect dip.

Not in a central decentralized way

when and how will token staking work?

From the whitepaper i got that you only stake the ability to become a sheriff to approve bounties. If you are doing a good job you get the staked coins if you are doing a shit job you lose seom of your stake pot.

ascending triangle on 30 min charts? anyone else see this? blast off soon?

There is one more moon lift in this thing. We're gonna get to $1 lads
HODL your shit together

It's trading for 2 days. Up is it's only direction.

Charts look great. We have a triangle on 30 min and bull flag outside of that. We will test 50 cents soon

Yeah, try checking the ETH chart

Ready for offblast

Shit shit shit

Do I trade my icx for this

Can’t make that decision for you. Trade what you’re comfy with.

breakout soon bros

and the bullish flag...

ico was for 1 million
lol

pnd

FUCKING DON'T
ICX is a fucking long term gold mine

give me a tl;dw on this. why inexperienced? just because they're young?

aw r u missing out? its still not too late to get in

oyster pearl followed the same trajectory and traded flat after the initial surge for a few days before mooning. i'm guessing this will do the same, if i wasnt already in though i'd hurry up

fucking retard

>> drops a penny. IT'S DROPPPPINGGG!!!

yer never gonna make it.

The jew fears the Samurai.

tell me why i'm wrong. you can't. It's consolidating. Going to break up or down soon

It's about to blow. Get in here.

The EMA(or MACD) line is oviously going to cross the bottom line. It will slightly dump, if it crosses it will probably dump alot more. If it doesn't there might be a pump.

my 2 cents looking at that picture

There's not much need for reasoning. Compare to other cryptos which don't have any fucking product and are worth 100x more. This thing is already working... and yes, that is good in crypto market where everything is just promises and speculation.

if a meme coin like doge can get 900m, why the fk wouldn't this get 200m? lel

You're investing in them. You want to be confident and believe in them, and after watching this I did not feel that. Try watching an interview with Jamie Skella from HST, now that is someone who I believe in as an investor.

It has nothing to do with age, it's to do with knowledge, experience and presentation. They seemed to struggle in all these areas.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is 'cool', but outside of crypto, is this really worth 100s of millions? I don't think so. The only 'revolutionary' thing about this project is the fact they're using blockchain. Would you invest if they weren't? It's a cool looking website with a mildly interesting idea, not enough for me.

dogecoin has been around for 4 - 5 years, and was one of the first

Fucking hell still waiting for my ku coin deposit to get confirmed. Hopefully I can get in under 2000 sats.

Ema and Macd crossovers also produce false signals for assets going sideways.

1 dev, 50 lines of code, and a little hype are worth 100s of millions in this game. Not saying it makes sense, but this is the state of crypto

Jamie Skella ref youtube.com/watch?v=37ajrDKI4YU

Don't cry user you can still come with us

Explain please, you mean, it crosses then goes sideway? Also sideway after a pump is mostly an indicator of another pump coming.

I agree, but this is masked by the hype factor. This won't last, we'll get to a point where products are actually being executed and it will very quickly separate the small bedroom projects from the ones that will actually change the world.

By all means you can probably make a quick buck off this, but I can't see how this is revolutionary

it wasnt untill november last month when it got pumped mate wtf u talking about, pic related.

lol i see

did it moon yet

This is far more than a quick buck. They're creating a platform for selling services and small jobs.

100% agree

Yeah, but literally every coin got pumped. It's a well known, adopted stand alone coin that had marketing for years.

Bounty0x is 5 days old and only retards who spend their days on the internet know about it.(us)

Not saying it won't get to that 100m marketcap. But comparing it to dogecoin is something else

I think the core idea might have something tho. Something like upwork using any crypto

It crosses up 1 period, crosses back another down another, where the flucations are so insignificant and fast that trying to be the smart guy causes you to waste money on transactions fees or you keep trading back and forth Thinking every cross in the breakout / breakdown. Yeah it'll happen before the trend changes, it's just a matter of which crossover.

The whole token is pointless like many ICOs. I don't even know why they needed funding, they could have easily started the site without blockchain and without tokens on a small loan. But then nobody would be interested in it, because the whole thing isn't needed at all.

this. it's huge desu

Yeah, i had problems programming it like that. Losing money on the fees because it crossed too much. Eventually gave up, maybe volume is an indicator there? You have any experience with when to signal an outbreak?

D E C E N T R A L I Z A T I O N

I swear to go you faggots don't understand the value of simple products that address every day to day problems. It's like saying Facebook is stupid because you can only post normie shit on it

Agree, people are soo focus on the crypto money that they forgot the all decentralization thing

I'm talking about the team, I've already said the idea is cool. I don't think they're experienced enough.

Dont even think about it, ICX is god tier

Ichimoku is GOD in trendy markets. Also like at momentum

make 2x this week on BNTY and then go into ICX? You a gamblin man?

Thanks, will look into it

then don't invest, they have the platform already running, and they handled the ICO pretty well, to me that's enough proof that they can handle it

Do you believe in Ichimoku in crypto ?
I always thought the market to be too volatile and too "new" to get a good indication.
What timeframe are you using it on on a recently added coin like this one ?

Very tempting, thinking of putting bnty into kcs as well

totally, dump you bags at market price. But wait like 5 min let me set up my buy orders.

>i don't think they're experienced enough
LMAO

To me it seems like the token makes sense. You have to stake it and if you send in wrong submissions, parts of your stake get burned. You couldn't just burn ether, right?

Zey codin they no takin

BOYS

Cant wait for it to go on binance damnn

BNTY is gonna explode when it hits binance

gonna be a good morning as soon as this fuck trying to drop 139k is taken care of

Volatility = trendy markets. Ichimoku works so well it's hilarious, it works on every time frame for every asset, obviously longer time frames are more reliable. This coins only been out for 2 days lol so I'm looking at 5-30min candles.

I don't want to trade this before New Years because of le taxes, but I'm going to use the 1 hr candles to pick my exit. I don't want to be like the dumbass who sold this 5 btc worth of this below .00015 on day 1 where it didn't even dip after he sold, could have been avoided by realizing every indicator was bullish and that we were holding support lol...

I'm gonna explode

Lambos inc?

160k BNTY reporting in! What color lambo should I buy?

I did and I don't regret it.

Im looking at the volume of trades, no interest in it, its gonna drop like a rock

Fucking pajeet

Red

>highest volume on the site

Ok

XDDD red dream car

Whats the sell price boys, I'm up 130% usually dump at 150% should I go to sleep?

If you sell before this hits 1$ and binance, you’re fucking retarded

this

>not a triple black with max tint windows

Do you not enjoy making people think you're going to roll down a window and ice them?

user some assistance. Would you transfer BNTY into binance or keep on kucoin and sell off there. Obv when it hits 40 dollaridooos