What is the best logo in the crypto game?

What is the best logo in the crypto game?

I would vote for LINK’s logo. I can’t explain but it’s aesthetically pleasing and informative at the same time, not pretentious ”minimalist” bullshit like Ethereum’s logo.

Other urls found in this thread:

waifu2x.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed. I can imagine that little logo within the top 5 of all coins.

/thread

Chainlink’s logo is the worst part of the project, guaranteed we see a new one within a year. How do you not include a chain or link in the design.. This logo looks like it should be for a coin called ‘BoxLock’. Idiots.

Here's a high res version i made with a neural network upscaling tool.

much obliged, marine

tight senpai

I like Monero's.

Agreed

>high res version

320x362

Cool story brah

DragonChain

Thanks brah

It gets progressively shittier the more you blow up the resolution.

Here is the tool if you want to play with it yourself.
waifu2x.me

This is horrible logo

here

perfect

Wowsers

I also have this one but neither of them are the original logo, they're just remakes.

No contest.

bonerific

LINK would be infinitely better if it didn't have "Chain Link" on the logo.

EOS is my favorite. Not even invested in it.

>neural network upscaling tool.

Where is this?

Stellar needs a redesign

PRL/ETN/XRP
Fight me.

OH THAT IS CRISP

Let's be honest here. I'm a linky but the chainlink logo is kinda shit.

wanchain without doubt...

EOS logo would make a perfecr Obsidian logo

How has noone mentioned Monero yet? It literally has 'money' in the title and the logo is slick, professional, imposing, minimal yet not pretentious.

Runner-ups definitely REQ and LINK tho.

I wonder if half the appeal of LINK to NEETs and autists is its flagrant disregard for that web 2.0 slick rounded button aesthetic. It looks like a very intentional throwback to the era of geocities, winMX and vanilla wow. It subtly whispers "all those other coins, those are normie coins, chad coins. But me, user, I understand you. Come to me, user..."

Best project best LOGO.

Tour guides. ON THE CHAINBLOKK

hahahahahahhaahahhahah

So gay

I like Elastic's logo. The branding invokes the sense of a flexible decentralized supercomputer with a variety of processing architectures to choose from.

Either this or..

Cardano
Ethereum Classic
Stellar
Stratis

maybe this

Link has one of the worst logos. When people want to include the chainlink brand on a page or document they redesign the logo on the spot instead of using this one that doesn't work for anything.

glad to see the gif I made is still put to good use

It looks like something out of LOL, which is why I like it so much, better than the flat gradient logos imo.