Imagine buying a burger at McDonalds with bitcoin

Imagine buying a burger at McDonalds with bitcoin.

>That'll be $8.99 plus a $90 transaction fee motherfucker.
>Also you need to wait 30 minutes for confirmation.

Yeah that crap aint gonna work.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2herZJ7
youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k
legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/lightning-network-deployed-on-bitcoin-main-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude the crypto currency an actual competetor to fiat died years ago

now its all about riding the speculative mania train that is crypto

notice how many of these "coins" are now being talked about on Veeky Forums? there are too many to count. whats backing any of them up?

Back to r/btc

RaiBlocks has fast and free transactions tho...

I realize 90% of them are pure pump&dump attempts, but there are some genuine ones that are really trying to become "teh future currency".
No idea which one that may or may not be, but one thing is certain, it ain't gonna be Bitcoin Core.

newfag

Imagine buying a burger at McDonalds with your house/car

Whats stopping goverments to adopt blockchain tech and do their own crypto currency that they have backdoor control

nobody gets it

look at paxful..or localbitcoins..

you deposit BTC and transactions within those platforms are INSTANT..same with exchanges like binance and poloniex.

The transaction fees are ACCOUNT to ACCOUNT...WALLET to WALLET...this is in line with BANK ACCOUNT to BANK ACCOUNT which takes days sometimes.

Bitcoin will succeed BUT there needs to be a standard "exchange" put in place that lets "trades" happen fast...all virtual wallets online..used by everyone. None of the "individual account to individual account with hours of confirmations" bullshit.

You guys know nothing.

For example..let's say McDonalds, BurgerKing and Walmart all use..let's say.. "Food Exchange"

First, you deposit BTC on FoodEx.

Then you use your FoodEx account to pay for food.

Trades happen instantly. Everyone is happy.

See the big picture here?

Exchanges are the future.

LMAO the whole reason Bitcoin was created was to take the power away from banks and exchanges.
And now you're telling me it can't work properly without those exact middlemen? Haha

This shit is so dead it's hilarious at this point.

Those middlemen can be decentralized as well.

But middlemen are needed.

I genuinely can't tell if you're serious or trolling.

>i am too retarded to understand payment gateways
>i am too retarded to understand that payment gateways can also be decentralized
>fuck i am so retarded

Don't waste your breath, Veeky Forums is filled with kids that think their debit transactions from their mom's bank account process instantly

centra card already pays in crypto, and it's instant

>i bought BTC at 19k and now i need to justify that retarded purchase no matter what

you people are as bad as apple fanboys

>only 30 minutes
mate it's not 2012 anymore

you're right, it's 30 hours now

Imagine being Vladimir Putin buying oil from Hezbollah with Bitcoin tho

Is this satire?

imagine everyone poo in the loo

discord.gg/2herZJ7

So i could just as well use paypal or visa.They are a much better payment systems than bitcoin

Correct me if I am wrong but the transaction times when you use an exchange such as Ether Delta are instant right? Ether Delta is a decentralized exchange so it is possible.

This is the dumbest thing I've read on here in a long time.

I don't hold any BTC. But there are seriously a lot of delusional idiots like you all over crypto. It's fucking hilarious

Stellar will be the one.

Imagine buying a burger at McDonalds in the post global currency singularity era

>you aren't even at McDonalds
>you don't even need to eat
>your body has transcended the need for crude chemical fuel
>you aren't at a store but are participating in global commerce through an interface we cannot yet comprehend
>you aren't buying a burger but a product or service we cannot yet comprehend
>That''ll be 50sat over the LN with 0 transaction fee motherfucker.
>Also your transaction occurs immediately

This is kinda what lightning network is for,Bitcoin is the foundation we can build upon ,at the very best bitcoin can confirm a transaction in 10 minutes that is no good for commerce which is why we need off chain scaling.

Like satoshi said, bitcoin is the ethernet of the internet. Payment systems can be built on top of it.

Centralized payment systems already allow instant transfer of bitcoins. What people want is a decentralized, trust-less system like bitcoin itself. Even if a solution doesn't exist today centralized systems have and will take bitcoin far.

fuck off newcoiner

This

How about this?
Dump your alts, kekekekekekekek

youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k

Do you also buy Mcdonalds with gold?

Just 30 min for confirmation? WOW, the core must be doing something right.

It's a shitty IOTA clone thou

>have 100eur of btc left in blockchain.info
>can't cash out

Hey faggots, look at the inevitable bitcoin moon.
Turns out they have a SHIT TON OF MONEY and an ARMY OF DEVELOPERS that want to ensure existence.

legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/lightning-network-deployed-on-bitcoin-main-network/

No and I never will because nobody is actively trying to replace cash with gold bars moron.

open a channel to a local hub for $2, takes a while to confirm but I can keep it open for a month or however long I want to
>That'll be $8.99 sir
Swipe phone against their NFC or accept a popup payment request on my phone and receive burger instantly.

We can already do that retard. All you've done is demonstrated that bitcoin is completely unnecessary.

Imagine buying a house with mcnuggets

You have to trust middlemen to do that currently retard. Btw this is the worst thread ever made and you are the dumbest person in history.

Lol no

Hahahah...

>You have to trust the middlemen to do that currently

So you've just admitted AGAIN that bitcoin changes nothing!

You're the fucking retard. I almost feel bad for the money you're gonna lose (not you tho)

>30 minutes