Going to make a big investment

I'm a 3rd world poorfag who lives in a dorm and eats pasta 3 times a day. But recently my grandma died and we sold her apartment in a big city. So I got my $11000 share. I can't really buy anything meaningful for that money. So I decided to go full into cryptocurrencies. I've been learning about different technologies, trends, marketcaps etc. So finally I chose these 3 coins that should give me a new life - at least an apartment and some car. It's Ripple, Cardano and BTC (insurance). I don't expect 10x growth, But I surely need at least 5x gains if I want to escape from this hell.
Please validate my choice and tell me how exactly I should divide my money between those coins. I already prepared everything for transfer and just wait for the few final clicks. it's the decision of my whole life, so try to not make fun of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yKWZmGH
discord.gg/jsRYVpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're making a very bad goddamned decision. Don't do it.

BTC ain’t going up anymore. It’s a dinosaur slowly fading away. If you want a ”blue chip” crypto, go for ETH instead. Transactions are also much cheaper on it

Canadian weed. Fuck crypto

Look up vertcoin

Forget those shitcoins and buy
>LINK
>REQ
>Wabi
>ICX

and then wait for a year

All in ENG

20x in 1 year guaranteed.

+1 for vert, showing flag signals right now and will probably rocket back up to 10.

Not even on Binance

You deserve to lose your money and you will. Don't put money you need in crypto.

I'd prefer safer bet over bigger profits. Can't risk that much, I should return at least 8-9k in case of failure.
I think it's gonna be around at least for a few years. The name is just too recognisable.

That money won't change anything for me. I can't buy my own place to live, and in this dorm I can't store anything pricy, such as a new laptop, because it would be stolen right away. It only makes sense if I can get out of here.

what country are you in poorfag?

Put 30% in SUB. You are going to make it, mark my words.

The poorest country in Europe. Ukraine.

Then stay poor hohol

just go to Poland to study and work you retard

What is your window of expected returns?

You're gonna have to get lucky and get in on a pump very early to see huge returns. If you want to be safe I would recommend

50% ETH
15% BTC
25% NEO
10% XLM

ETH is going to be a big gainer in 2018. Ppl are trading their BTC for ETH as it's been relatively safe during all these swings. It's a platform for many apps and the transaction speeds/fees are very fast/low.

BTC is not going away anytime soon but the price is so high that in order to see big returns you need big money. Use this as a hedge and small gains.

NEO is essentially ETH 1.2 of China. It's market cap is a fraction of BTC and ETH and is going to have a VERY big year.

XLM is ripple jr. You missed the ripple boat. The market cap is very high for xrp already and you'd be lucky to even make 2x.

Please do your own research and make smart decisions with this money. Do not base it off emotion.

Your choices are extremely idiotic.
Go buy LINK now. It's very cheap at the moment.

Don't listen to this guy. LINK will potentialy result in huge gains, but it is very risky. They have nothing so far and no one knows if it will go anywhere from here. If you are going to buy link don't go above 5%.

t. someone who owns >1500 LINK.

Yo do understand that crypto market could easyilly collapse, now is really dangerous time to step in, there is a big chance that your 11000 dollars be 1100 even next month. Never invest that you are not willing to loose.

holy shit dude Ukraine has HALF the GDP of fucking Albania? and almost half of fucking Kosovo? get out of there dude. go to the UK, your english is fine. while you still can.

How the fuck is it risky? It already has a working testnet, did a succesful POC with Swift and is now working with them, banks and other financial institutions. Q1 GO beta mainnet and then Q2 full release.
It's so fucking riskless that I'm flabbergasted just reading your post.

Next summer would be perfect for withdrawal. You kinda made me reconsider my choices a bit. Now I need to think really good about it.

Honestly didn't know about the testnet, bought my links a long time ago. Probably shouldn't have made that post. Can't find any proof of the Swift partnership though.

>investment
Don't speculate on cryptomemes, use that money to move away from that hellhole and find work elsewhere.

Here's what I did OP. I booked a plane ticket to Bangalore India, you can rent a 1 bedroom apartment there for yourself, for 80 euros a week.

Now you need to earn 80 euros a week somehow. You can freelance program, do web design. This part is up to you - you just need to earn enough to eat. I worked as a freelance programmer for an American company.

You can put your money on cryptos, and day trade cryptos really really small amounts, and keep some in stocks/cash. You can probably make enough here to survive there for a while, enjoying the warm weather, fine indian girls who like westerners, and delicious food. Swap India for any asian country with a long visa.

>>t. Pajeet

discord.gg/yKWZmGH for in-depth coin info

literally pajeet the post, lmao

Larping as a hungry Eastern European. Kys

I'm also a poorfag but from Russia. Half a year ago I had literally nothing, now I have $50k portfolio. Not a lot, but life changing money for this shithole.
Don't buy those overpriced shitcoins my hohlo-bro. Buy 0x, ICX dip and vechain. ANd at least $3k worth of GVT for long term hold, if they deliver the product as they promised and achieve $50B trading volume you will have a few millions in 2 years.

Eastern Euro brother here. Turned $5000 into $100000 this year, so you can make it too.
But not with these coin picks, sorry

the thing you should understand about the current landscape is that it's all gone from people who knew what they were doing, researching coins and investing in what they believed in, to sharks who speculate and pajeets who follow trends because they don't understand the fenomenon well enough.

you should go for a source of signals, discord.gg/jsRYVpE has the highest accuracy I've seen thus far. enjoy riches poorfag. and learn to fight for your goddamn country

50%-75% in xrp. Thank me later :)

newfag listen. YOU DON'T GO ALL IN WHEN YOU ARE A NEWFAG!!!! Start with $2000 and learn how not lose first.

Stop posting that shit

Un-ironically read about link
DYOR

Also, where you from?

^this
Dont go all in.
>Spend 2k
>Try to make profit
>Panic, Buy high Sell low.
>Repeat
>Lose everything
>Learn how the market works
>Spend more and actually make money.

I know I'd lose in day trading, but I also know (hope) that most of the top coins are going to grow significantly. So I'd rather invest and hold instead of grinding each buck without any relevant education.

They aren't bad coins but they have had a ton of growth already so its going to be a LONG wait to hit it big on them. I'd advise seeking a good project in the top 100-200 that has the potential of going to be a billion dollar project. Its more safe because they're established and can still grow quite large.

Don't go all in crypto. Maybe only 20%. Also spend your time learning something useful. Buy a PC, learn to code Java. Get a job and experience around 3 years. Apply to a western company. Hooray you are now in the west and you have a decent job.

don't listen to them OP, you can't afford to lose that money with coins that are stagnating and get PnD daily.
go all in on ICX.
>just launched less than 3 weeks ago.
>mainnet on 29 january
>listing soon on korean exchanges
>better tech than 90% of the shitcoins that get PnD daily (only XRB is better imo)
>backed by big dong south korean corps, not even memeing DYOR
>easy 20 dollars per coin in 6 months

also don't go all in if you're new and don't belive in a project lmao
my bad

ICX was already pumped and dumped like the worthless shticoin it is, LINK is the way to go
also it launched 2 months ago pajeet you don't even know the shitcoin you're shilling

I don't personally have my money in those coins but I have at times. You could pick 3 much worse coins.

OP why the fuck can you not move out of the dorm and rent small apartment, then study, then be wagecuck while learning independently investment opportunities and then get out of the system?

Pajeet looking for renters for his shithole :)
Sirs