Mining is a waste of time he said

>mining is a waste of time he said
>they are just dinosaur machines he said
>b-but you can't make any money mining!

You can call this larp. You can call it anything you fucking want but if you're smart youll pay attention and listen to me.

I started out in crypto 2 years ago with 20,000$. I bought 10k worth of ethereum and 10k worth of asic miners. Yes I've made a ton of money from my trades and investments from eth and bitcoin but I've never used money from my trades to fund my mining.

My first order of business was finding out how much power my house could handle. Remember you can only use 80% of your houses power so I started with a 1 30 amp circuit and 4 t9s in the garage back in the day.

The rough approximation of return on investment is 2 months per asic. This means your first 2 months with 4 machines you should be able to make your inital 7200 usd investment back.

While your machines are making you money. Hopefully you can then trade with some of your inital investment to be able to make ~3500-4000$ to pay an electrician to upgrade your power to your house from 100-200 amps giving you room to order another 12 asics.

By this time if you're smart it should be around your 4th to 5th month mining and you should be able to run 16 asics out of your garage. Now it's time to crunch some numbers.

16x30x30= 14,400$ usd per month from your fucking garage.

You don't stop there though. The next step is to begin looking around your area for a small warehouse you can lease. This is where you start making bug money.

Most communities you should be able to find a place with minimum 200 amps and rent for no more than 2000-2500$ a month. Call up an electrical company. Remember you can only use 80% of your electrical capacity so run 5 30 amp circuits. This should give you enough for 20 more asics. Plus the 16 you run in your house. Now you'll be Making

36x30x30 32,400 usd per month.

I hope you see the picture now. Keep scaling and expanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bulwark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have to pay employment tax on mining equipment in my country

somemone's gotta pay for abudllah's rape crusade

Also talk with hvac contractors tell them you need to move 300 cubic feet per asic through the roof. They will install the required hvac system to meet your design. You'll also need to bring fresh air into your garage / warehouse.

Look for fresh air inlets you can bring air in from the outside to your mining location. Remember hot and cold zones. Look it up. I've done enough to get you this far.

I was just talking about this with my partner in mining. The sentiment that mining isn't profitable is fud to keep the hesitates low. We invested in 12 cards back in July. Mining eth and decred we've already doubled in roi. Accrued around .6 btc. Albeit we could have gotten more bang for the buck investing straight into eth or btc, the lifespan of our miners has at least another year to go.

Kek

Nice job about the graphics cards. I have 6 rigs of 6 1080tis per rig mining bulwark at the moment. Plan on holding them for a while for massive gains. It's only been 2 weeks but I'm already at over 1500 coins.

If I were to sell that would be coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bulwark/

1500 x 0.00039434 = 0.59431 btc in 2 w weeks. Pretty cool desu

Not trying to fud your coin mate, but what exactly is the point of this fork?

its a pivx fork

the only difference is that bulwark can be mined

pretty dumb tbqh

They mixed parts of dash and pivx into one coin. They have masternodes and a very balanced pow / pos algorithm for the coin.

They aren't hyping it up. Only reason why I'm mining it is because in their discord you can see all the developers are white and they have good clear weekly updates / revealed their faces.

The price has been slowly going up after the inital hype dump and that gives me hope for the future. Plus mining this coin because it's mining difficulty is very low compared to the other ones that have been out for 6 months.

You finished the argument right there for me
>we could have gotten more investing straight into eth or btc
Less risky as well because if the coin tanked you won't have to cover rent and electricity bills for a fucking warehouse lol

Did you join a pool, OP?
Do you have a link to a site regarding how to configure ASIC machines?

>4 months until you get your money back...

And that my friends is usually exactly the time your first ASIC dies. Especially in summer.

OPs ASIC bags are getting heavy and he wants to sell his shit when winter is over.

/pol/ pls go

If you started with 20k then wether you bought ASICs or not is irrelevant

only retards mine. I made over 900k from 25k in 7 months.

You mined .6 BTC in 3 months? COOL. I would kill myself if I only made .6 BTC in 3 months because I would consider myself such an absolute failure.

Peasants mine. High IQ people trade.

I know you are larping but the question goes to anyone, does anyone actually research their coins properly? Pic related

fuck coins that aren't asic proff
just mine XMR or ETH with gpus

I cashed out my profits last week and put in $15,000 into mining equipment. $6000 into asic machines and $8000 in gpu mining. The rest of my earnings I payed myself out with.

Mining is too good, already getting some friends who are electricians to set me up 240V 100 amp service.

Yep.

Read eng's and buy more asic's faggot.
VTC too.

Fuck, I'm hard and comfy.

What do you think about asic-resistant coins? They kind of prevent this centralization thru accumulation.

if it all goes to shit at least you can sell your gpus on ebay or use them for gaming

Sweden?

Do you trade based on TA or switch between coins before some major news?

I feel like I'm giving myself an excuse to justify buying a second 1080 for "mining"

Lmao how shit are American houses if you can only run four T9s without updating your circuitry?

yes

>If I were to sell that would be coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bulwark/

What's your price per KW?

I have 1080 tismining BWK as well, sold about half but now looking at a long term hold, tiny cap, if it even hits 100 million I'll be fine with that...

110v... KEK

Let's go to Ă…land!

GPU mining is not worth it at all ime

I've got two s9's coming in the mail this week. I was planning on selling them since I live in Florida but I've been looking to designing my own cooling system for them. Something like a soundproof tank with good ventilation. My friend also owns a warehouse and does HVAC so I can use his help. I'm just worried about having to deal with the electrical aspect of it all.

Did you get them from ebay?

I got them direct from bitmain.

No bught them from parallelminer and have orders with bitmain since i payed in btc I got huge savings with parallelminer.

sure it is
8x vega can get you 1200ish a month mining XMR
and it will only take 3-4 months to pay off the hardware

thx

well I guess it heavily depends on your hardware, but mining with conventional computers doesnt seem worthwhile.
I benchmarked all of my rigs with nicehash yesterday, got 2x1070, 3x1080 and 2x1080ti at work, all with i7 ranging from 3,4 to 4,2GHz. The 1080tis put out like 0.0003 btc a day, the others a bit less. So if I'd leave them running I'd get like 30 something bucks a day.

With ASICs it might be worth it still, but I read block reward is going to be halved soon. Of course we dont really know how BTC price will behave long term, but it seems more sensible to just put the money into it directly.

Mining alts seems even more risky desu.

>Vega GPUs
>Anywhere near MSRP.

Holy shit user. How about the statement where I said the lifetime expectancy on these cards is AT LEAST 1 more year. Ffs, do you math?

1 eth + 2.5 decred per month average. That's around 1000+ per month.

Tfw you're basing your investment strategy on making the perfect decision at all times. Yeah.. ideally we could have made the perfect decisions and made more money. We didn't, now we have to suffer potential only making 5-8x gains. Wow, what a rip off. Fuck off

Cloud alt mining can better than trading if you want to get fiat -> altcoin. With trading you have to buy one of the big 3/4, wait for it to clear, send it to an exchange, (potentially sell your coin for an intermediate), then buy the altcoin you want. Which has associated fees.

The other option is to make a scalable cloud setup. As long as the profitability is the same as the above process, dump in however much you want and spin up enough machines to fill your quota. Then you go fiat -> cloud service and mining -> altcoin. It's slower, and at times can be better/worse than trading. However, you help the system if you actually believe in the altcoin and there is no paper trail either.

>I started with 20k
nigger you already got money, the fuck you doin messing about with made up money

Get out of your mum's basement. Electricity isn't free.

$0.22 per kilowatt/h. Solar for (((free))) daytime running - no basements here son.

shitskin detected
Preparing gas tanks

umad nigger?

> 20k is money

>i have to pay employment tax on mining equipment in my country

i mined about 1 million ITNS the first month, thats worth about 2.7 btc today

I love seeing butthurt shitskins in every single board that white people are talked about positively in lol

vega fag detected. Ultimate power horse for shittier performance than 1080ti

Mining is fun i suppose, a feeling you get when you know as the seconds go by you are becoming a little richer. But from another perspective it is a huge risk and hassle.

>20k
>already got money
fuck off pajeet

boy, do i have a coin for you!

>it's all niggers/pajeets hiding their shitskin with masks
you can still see their brown skin and beady black eyes though

Mr Black even photoshopped his neck

top fucking kek!

if being brown-skinned isn't so bad then why did these niggers hide it?

To fucking pay me?

Jesus what's the point of 95% of crypto?

To make money by handing out high priced bags you dense motherfucker.

Idk how ppl make.money unless they live beside a power plant. So much hassle

Shitskins still think it is 2009 and want to pander AnoNEETS

have you played online video games in the past 5 years. shitskins are coming online and they use shit in their names like font faces, alternating capital letters, gaudy symbols, etc. always bet on them being 15 years behind humans in internet culture. i should just run /b/ archives from 2006 through google translate in beanspeak and have it auto-update and the beaners would go wild for it

>Mr Lightgreen

Wouldnt it be better to hunt for a warehouse in some bumfuck flyover literally nowhere area in a northern colder climate so you can open a window to let cold air in and save on hvac? how about sibera or something would that be good?

About 18 months back some user dropped 200k for an underground bunker in the US. Had all his asics ready to go and was saving on some cooling because being underground nets you a small temp decrease.

I have seen a bunkeranon on /g/ but Im not familiar with all the specific details of what he was doing with it.