Why haven't you bought XRB yet

Why haven't you bought XRB yet

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jsRYVpE,
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
medium.com/@peterryszkiewicz/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's only on 1 shit exchange and the registration email never came. no liquidity = scamcoin

The technology is sound but the system economy isn't. There is zero incentive for nodes to operate and it will be unsustainable once it reaches Ethereum-like volume. The price is inflated simply because it's only available on a few sketchy exchange and people hoard it expecting the next greater fool to buy their bags.

Good luck my fellow Raiblockers.

haven;t seen it on discord.gg/jsRYVpE, thus it does not exist.

FUDCK OFF!

check junk.

Is $1000 by EOY 2018 unrealistic? At the rate that crypto is growing a 100B market cap for this coin by 2018 doesn’t seem unrealistic to me.

Because it's a scam, faggot.

>no liquidity
>20 mil 24h vol on a shit tier exchange
youre gonna fomo so hard when this hits binance

That's seems like a bit much, i'd say 100 dollars in a few months.

It's in the spam folder. Imagine how many people will do exactly like you and ignore it because of the shitty exchange. Imagine how much the price will increase when it gets to an actually decent one.

Don't miss this chance.

It would be like a second christmass if RB is all a scam.

it'll drop in price once it gets on kucoin

This will easily go to $100 in a few months. I’m talking about in 12 months. The market cap last year went 30x. Why can’t it go a conservative 10x this year? With XRB being a top 5 coin it could be $1000 each.

Because it is shit which has already mooned. Early adopters made good profits but it would just be plain 100% stupid to jump in at this point.

Odds we see a dip back down below 5? Or even 7.50?
Bought in at under 3 but i want more

Not on Binance and I already have a big stack of the real thing. No need for pajeet IOTA

Wait what. So the only reason why this moons is because its on a single exchange noone can move its RaiBlocks away? So everyone is holding his bags right now. This is pretty hilarous and clever at the same time to start a new crypto token.

>Because it is shit which has already mooned. Early adopters made good profits but it would just be plain 100% stupid to jump in at this point.

Said every person ever who missed out on both BTC and ETH 1000 times on their way up.

Said everyone when BTC hit $1.000 for the first time.

I have withdrawal several BTC worth of XRB from Bitgrail, never a single problem. Millions and millions of daily volume - they are literally FUDding

I like both your timing and wording ;-)

It's gone up like 10k sat a day steadily, not every profit has to be 2x or 3x.

went all in at $1, thanks biz.

>Buy my bags senpai

>>>/reddit/

this.

you faggots are done the moment the first 50k XRB holder decides to sell, there will be no recovery.

why

>There is zero incentive for nodes to operate and it will be unsustainable once it reaches Ethereum-like volume.
Do you realize that even if that is true, it's still a really good investment? you just sell when that happens lol
I would be a millionaire at that point.

because fucking coinbase won't send the verification amounts for my cc or bank account. Please someone tell me there's another way to buy that's not this problematic

oy vey ;)

I think you can buy xrb directly for fiat in cobinhood.

It is going to be listed on KuCoin, an exchange that is massivly groing
You can even buy shares of it, a more detailed explaination can be found here:

I mean
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

>willingly trading XRB for BTC

>coinbase
why do so many people use that shit? can't you just use bitstamp or something?

normies are too retarded to use real exchanges, they can't into limit orders, but also a lot of exchanges don't serve certain regions or states for fiat transactions. depending on where you are, cb might be the only fiat option, and very likely the only fiat option that does credit card/instant sales.

>09c
Its now 2.2$
Too late again ;_;

because I missed the initial mooning.
It can only go 10x max from here and I can get that 10x quicker somewhere else without dealing with shit exchanges.

extremely low

it will 100x in 2018

New ATH

to those that hodl a lot of Rais
anyone setting up nodes and supporting this project?
to set up a node all you need is to run the synced desktop wallet AFAIC

Anyone else think the technology behind Raiblock will make it pass LTC and ETH for crypto to crypto trading?

Rank 23 on CMC, passed Zcash. This is nuts. I really wonder what will happen once it's listed on better exchanges.

It's an obvious scam, how much retarded can you get? They literally try to present it by their shitty logo and name.

I hold a lot and will probably set up my own representative soon to help spread the voting power a bit away from official representatives.

If it even touches $9 ever again, it'll get completely swallowed up by whales.

Explain?

This is all you need to know, the only currency that comes even close is IOTA and that is not even working properly yet.

>Seems like a bit much

>names a price and time limit thats on track for the price you thought was to much

can someone post the simpson xrb pic? asking for a friend

Its only on some retarded italian exchange. Big pass, wont touch anything italian (long bad history).

Will miss out on gainz? Maybe...

Will I regret it? Absolutely not.

Anything italian is subpar and scammy.

Jesus Christ this coin just keeps on going. People don't understand that this non stop growth means peope don't even know what dip is. There was no 2$ > 8$ jump,no body know what dip is. Whales will go crazy if this ever gets below 9$ again.

I did a month ago but I only got 45

Is it safe to assume that this is going to actively crash/dip hard as fuck before it transfers to binance? I'm assuming so since a lot of people will look to cash out since it'll moon.

My concern is whether it'll dip down low enough below $10 at that dip though. Wish I could just skip my life into mid January already

it will dip from 30 to 25 at most

Heck. I'm a poorfag so I guess I have to scrounge what I can NOW.

The power it wields is unparalleled

>buying at ATH

Because a pajeet photoshopped it onto a meme image and posted it on Veeky Forums, meaning he is shilling it.

Price .40$
>Buying ATH

Price 1$
>Buying ATH

Price 4$
>Buying ATH

Price 10$
>Buying ATH

>i bought at 1.50 when it was at a new ATH
>10xed since then

stay poor Veeky Forums

Research on your own, you will see the light.

Also best article there is on Raiblocks vs IOTA, enjoy the read and enjoy gainz:

medium.com/@peterryszkiewicz/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

This shit is going to tank so hard.

>i was too dumb to buy XRB: the reply.

sound logic, it will never go down, surely

This.

The only reason i'm wasting my time here is i'm bored and wanted to spread the truth.

If i was an asshole i would not share one word about the best currency that i believe in could topple Bitcoin.

How much do you have brother if you are willing to brag ?

because its not at 0.10c and has already mooned
what's the point now?

>made about 12k rai with faucet and translation bounties
> sold all @ about 500satoshi

That's why you need to have a few K to invest. If you are a poorfag you need to multiply your money with Pump and dumping shitcoins.

not much. didnt start with much $.

>XRB

Why not ETH ?

but it will never x100 again

ETH will never reach $100, its already at $10 and thats the most we will see

ETH anybody?

They are totally different cryptos.
Etherium is a Generation 2 crypto with smart contracts and other future type shit in mind. It's still slow as fuck and has high fees.

Raiblocks on the other hand is a pure peer to peer currency that is even usable as a micro transaction currency.
No fees, near instant transactions.

The only true crypto currency at the moment that could be used for every day stuff.

Remember what they speculated about BTC and ETH back in the days ?

Also even when taking past experiences in mind, Raiblocks could easily reach 100$-500$ in the next few months.

i said x100
x10 is nothing

Which one?

the one with homer, but maggie is also fine

You can set one up on a vps, several if you want and don't want to keep pc on all day. I read some guy on reddit hosts 5 different nodes

I personally have 2 running right now

>investing blindly into vaporware
>smart move

20$ in January possible?
30$ when?

>yfw when you see ppl throw 600 dollars into a random coin and it magically turns into 6500.

kek stay broke

I sold my 1000 eth at bit over 10 $.
It still hurts.

Doood. Cardano is Vaporware. Many other shitcoins are vaporware. ICX is vaporware.

Out of all the fucking crypto currencies out there Raiblocks is the last anybody with half a brain would consider vaporware.

This one?

yep, thanks

are there more?

Yup i think he looked for that.

$1000 would mean a 113 BILLION market cap. I can't see that EOY 2018.. but that would be pretty fucking rad.

Not available on binance

JUST my gains

Yeah, there's more.

I make poor decisions on how I spend my time.

Dude have you forgotten how unexpected the huge rise in value was from january of this year till now ?

The word of crypto has spread even more, what do you think will happen now that the pandora is out of the box ?

I will send 0.01 XRB if you dump all simpsonXRB pics you have

You know what just struck me, out off cryptos, we XRB people are the only ones, who can now just send tiny amounts of money on a whim without any fees to each other here on Veeky Forums for example. That is not possible with all the shitcoins from Bitcoin to ChainLink.