What is the easiest coin to swing trade?

What is the easiest coin to swing trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8t2zhU7
discord.gg/jwWF8Ez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a real bit of advice for you user, don't try to time this market too much.

pay attention to major cycles (btc vs. alt), apply some basic fundamentals and don't be a bitch

im looking to fuck about with a small bit of eth

b

ETH, if played right you can get gains every day.

XRP It always goes up so you never are at risk. You just pump and dump till you get caught and wait like a rational human for 3 days till the next level up. Youre welcome. Any other coins destiny is unwritten. XRP will be 2$

hmm...

join this discord and get in on some signals OP discord.gg/8t2zhU7

hmmmm....no idea...

sweet almost a percent gains dude do you have a course?

playing with around 3.5 btc atm...

Wow user! You made over 500 dollars!!! Good job :3

well it were 1.4 btc 17 days ago

Highest volume of the day, xvg swing trading made me money on the downtrend , until those major dumps rekted me kek

money made in 36 s...

Icx wtc

jej, XRP always goes up huh?

Z O O M O U T
O
O
M
O
U
T

ahah, do u even cover the exchange fees ???

ahahah stop please u re killing me

Bitcoin

Xvg

user,
I feel like some people here are making fun of you, bu honestly this is the way to do it. other people swing trade huge amounts at a time, and sure they make make okay returns, but you are doing the same thing I do.
You make safe and consistent profits, and they add up considerably, and on binance the fee is so low, its something you can grind up all day. I orignally had like 6k link.
I kept 5k locked up around the 2000 price point. and the price kept going down, but due to the sheer nature of crypto, I was able to buy and sell so quick. I was able to turn the 1-2000 i was playing with into a total of about 10k link. I diverisified and now I am holding 8,500 link, 1,500 req and like 10 ZCL

how much are you paying in fees though?

well you see it in the pic...yes...the fee is only 0.05%

Im up 2 btc in 17 days...i don't care if they make fun of me....i made 360 btc this year...i just do it for fun...fuck them...

Lucky
this is only doable if you have atleast 1-2 btc
anything less than btc and you're better off going for moon coins or other shit.

Yeah, it doesn't work if you're poorfag, only works if you have few BTCs to work with.

and fact is I always buy it cheaper then when I sold it...every fucking time!

I have started with $ 500 in january...

LOL THIS GUY SPENDS HIS WHOLE DAY DOING THIS... FOR TABLESCRAPS LOL
DO YOU FEEL SOECIAL SHOWING US YOUR SHITTY GAINS?
PATHETIC

BUY AND HODL. DONT BE A DAY TRADING FAGGOT

Where else is going to make $500 a day?

bravo user, do you have a bot to do this or simple manual timing?

Hodl Mr Pajeet ... Hodl.

360 Btc calling in faggot...

all those people laughing at him
you are dumb poorfags and you'll stay that way.

as someone else asked already, do you have a bot or do you just do it manually?

I do it on my own...I can read the buy and sell orders most of the times...

what you see right now is not fud. it is someone unloading thousands of bitcoins over the past few days....every time it recovers he is selling again.

do you only do btc or other coins as well?

also other coins. there has to be a lot of trading activity aka high volume.

I'm curious, did you make a loss during the 19k btc crash?

i guess we will see bitcoin dipping to 13000 in the next hour.

depends what you mean. My btc volume is the same. I made like 1 btc during the recovery.

Check here mah dude

discord.gg/jwWF8Ez

Don't you get fucked by fees?

I see. any idea on your average daily gain with your trading stack? 1%, 2%, 3%?

0.05% fees...no
4% a day more or less

oh wow. wouldn't have guessed that much.
have you never thought about botting that trade though? maybe you'd make a little less but much less work involved

4% is only worth it if you have atleast a couple of grand
I'm only playing with 1100 atm so 4% a day is about 40 bucks which is not worth it in comparison to holding or trading other coins.

if you can consistently make 4% a day you're more than doubling your money every month. if you start with 1k that's 64k in half a year

I may give this a go
What do i need to take into consideration for swings? Besides looking at buy and sell orders, what more is there to get an estimate on if it's dropping or going up consistently?

we will experience a huge dump right block 510451 because the big boys know that most people will be in btc.

i told you guys...

How low do you recon we will go? 13k?

i was hoping for 13k but it is out of reach for the moment.

xrp/btc great trading pair

b2x is a shitcoin though

thats what people said about bch...never sold them...still have 42 of them..

Pretty much this.
Except I sold them at $800 and bought back twice as many when they hit $300. Still came out with a profit and sitting pretty right now. I don't really care who the fuck wins this Bitcoin drama because I'll be fine either way.

like i predicted someone is dumping hard

When BTC dumps BCH dumps aswell, when BTC goes up BTH goes up aswell. Stay in BCH shortly before the difficulty of BTC adjust

>tfw reading this post and letting out a footlong turd from my ass at the same time
meme magic gib me stength