Character Art Thread

Anybody got any strong, high cheekboned female warriors or space chickas. Can also be shamans, rangers. Preferably ones that are kicking ass.

I'll dump some stuff in teh meantime

Old Thread:

Actually anymore stuff like this would be dope too, psychedelic characters

I had this guy's "how to draw robots" book when i was a kid. so sick.

Does anyone have any animals in completely normal human attire, like pic related? I was planning on making a thing and needed a bunch of images

What, just like completely normal animal heads with human bodies? Bojack Horseman style?

Does this count?

Is that the Shrike?

>keith thompson's how to draw robots
>the first rule is to remember that consumer robotics should be vaguely menacing and uncanny, and non-consumer robots should be overtly unsettling and eerie, on top of being dangerous

Please post furious dwarfs

Have a skinny boi and his dad as payment

I'm looking for some rangers/archers please. The more noble looking the better.

>And when in doubt, give it a massive cock

Does anyone have women from a desert/arabian nation? Brown/dark skin preferably without their face concealed, so if you have 1001 nights inspired really

This is going to be a very specific request, but searches have yielded nothing so far and y'all are all super resourceful.

Running a campaign. One of the characters is a lion-person, but with black fur. (Regular fighter-type character.) As a last resort, I may just find a regular bipedal lion and image edit their fur to look black.

Figured I'd ask y'all before I did anything that's actually time consuming, though. Would prefer a full-body image but anything will do, really.

Will roam and try to fill other requests in the meantime.

Gimmie tactical knights or knightly operators while i try to find your black lionite

I'll keep looking for some more, but I found this in the meantime.

tactical knights as in sci-fi, or like fantasy battlefield knightly folk? Plz respond and will do.

Nice. Not quite as respectable paladin-y as the character is, but it is definitely close enough to use if nothing else is found. Thx very kindly!

Keep it real, modern or medieval with the least amount of fantasy possible.

I found the pic the other user ppsted but i have a few warrior lions

>real, modern or medieval with the least amount of fantasy possible.
Aye aye. Mostly run fantasy stuff, so I don't have much modern references.

On a scale of 1-10, how close is pic to what you're looking for?

While this one fits the bill its not drawn.

I was aimin in this direction when i said tactical knights

I may be able to de-saturate and mess with this to get a black look. Could work.

>Behold! It is I, the great black lion crusader! Weighing 150lbs soaking wet, with paws of soft velvet, I am here to smite my enemies! Witness the power of my divine furry!

Ye boi.

And this is in the direction what i meant when i said knightly operators

Heck, my lack of sci-fi tabletop explorations is one of my great weaknesses!

Now that I know, though, the search begins.

Probably a bit too sci-fi, but it's a start.

I might as well post what tactiknights i have on tap.

I got you on this front though.

I like my knights in unpowered armor.

Thats pretty amazing

While this one ia over the top, i like the design and it fits the look

Image == forgotten

>Neo-nazi medieval fantasy LARPing
now that's what I call a niche genre

Foxhole knight

Pretty sure there is tons of stuff like that in Eastern Europe.

h u e

is being melted tactical?

Scottish trench knight

Not very

If you gain a tactical advantage from it, sure.
Maybe it's a way to speed up your animated skeletons....

African ops legioneer

I never knew i wanted to play an insectman sniper that comes from a desert world untill i saw this

I could use some pre-islam style stuff too really

Thanks

requesting some druids

A modern druid.

Anyone got halberd-wielders?

frakk, whatever that is i want more of it.

nice.

I have a very specific request, and have spent a while looking for it, so I've come here, because I once posted it here, before my computer broke and I lost it.

I'm looking for an image of an androgynous figure in medieval plate standing on a series of shields that are held up to support by gruffer human male warriors. The clouds are parting behind them, giving a golden glow and forming a very distinct halo around their head. They look sad, with tears in their eyes.

not what you were looking for at all
but thats what i got for trying to search for it.

Trust me, I've looked. For hours. The standard search terms that describe it don't work.

I finally found it. Someone on /pfg/ found it by going back through the archives.

Ahh, I've been looking for months. I'm so happy.

I genuinely like my use of this as abhuman sniper. Currently working on putting it into model form so I can put all my extra arm bits to work.

Yes. Roll a new character

Knowing Hetza's other works a question comes to mind whether the arms are the only appendages she has in excess to the usual human anatomy...

AKA my version of Ogryn.