CYOA/g/

Amateur Hour OP Edition.

Previous Thread: >>Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>CYOA/g/

Note the edition and it should make sense.

Embrace the autism tee-gee.

Well I already contributed, now I wanna see some juicy cyoa.

Because F/SN is totally not overrated and is in fact underappreciated.

>Points +1 Rep , Int, & Guts
>Weird School, +1 Guts
>Normal Hair +1 Appeal
>Lone Wolf +1 Int & Fight
>Brooding +1 Appeal for girls
>Great Teacher

Fight 2
Int 3
Guts 3
Rep 2
Appeal 2 (3)

No Gang or Right Hand.

Defeat: Yoshidayama, Harry, Tennouji, Taro, Fujimoto, Maeda, Takenouchi, and Yamaguchi. Harima and Mechazawa get to remain unchallenged. I could beat one of them by being extra tough rather than having a Great Teacher but I'd rather let Harima go deal with that broken heart of his and not fight a delinquent built by nerds.

>Eri
Got to aim for the top

I saw this one the other day and saved it.

Haven't see it around here recently, but it looked neat enough to share.

>cyoa is three times bigger than it needs to be

What's the target audience for this? Whats the opposite of an ant?

I didn't feel like stitching the images together.

Anyone has the SCP cyoa?

The one that says what 447 does with a dead body

This is the only SCP-oriented cyoa I saved.

That's the one, i dont think there are any others, thanks a bunch mate

Save one, post one so here's a favourite

this is great. update when?

>SDA not getting it

Are any of the aspects exclusive to the others, or can I divide the 13+ among the sets however I see fit? No prerequisite basic>advanced>expert>legend advancement?

SDA's best method of getting information out of people seems to be insulting that person and asking their advice by turns, so I'm not surprised.

Just embrace your shit taste, Imaginos. You know I'll accept you for who you are.

You're starting to get gay again, SDA.

Stop that.

when will you return my love, Imaginos

*sigh*

>Storm of Pain 4
>Raise Dead 4
>Encore 4
>Fight or Flight 4
>Lesser Fleshwarp 1
>Fleshwarp Claws 2
>Monsterous Form 2
>Fleshwarp Blade 3
>Fleshwarp (Greater) 3
>Regenerate. 4

So that's...31 points? I'm bad at math but that'll be 18 rolls. TIME FOR SUFFERING.
>roll 18d4
5, 3, 4, 6
One rank of Sympathetic is normal. Pessimistic likewise. Chills and Pains are going to be new, but should grant plenty of power. Sickly sucks, but honestly doesn't sound all that new of late.

One rank in Lustful...eh, maybe I'll see about not being single eventually. More worried about two ranks of Greedy kicking in.

One rank of Paranoid and Suspicious aren't all that new...but Whispers and Nightmares are going to be a tad bit uncomfortable.
Single ranks on Menacing and Proud. With the kind of power I can call on that doesn't sound that absurd.
>Double rolls on Arrogant and Reckless
WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS?!

Arrogant doubling with pessimism is probably going to add some bipolar nonsense to my day to day...

Still, between Encore and Raise Dead along with Regeneration, I'm feeling pretty solid on toughing it out through the suffering I've just signed myself up for. Fleshwarping and Fight or Flight should make quick work of anyone or anything that frustrates me by being immune to pain......

So I've made myself a violent combat monster made of power and psychosis. Good Job self. Real fantastic.

Can't even fuckin' monotize this shit without some kind of deep web account. Gonna be a pain in the ass to make a buck off of this.

Hey SDA how long until you finish CATastrophe?

>JC
I expect it to be done some time in December or January.

Hello dear anons!

I am not here to bother you, and if you don't wish to look at my CYOA I implore you to ignore me.

But I think I've found my spark after all this searching, and I was wondering what you all think of my new idea? I'm certain fans of the Castle CYOA will like the expansion I have given them, and folks who prefer more aesthetically pleasing CYOAs will find this more varying than my usual work.

As always, my ears are open to the font of suggestions that /cyoag/ is known for.

That's an anteater you dumb fuck.

I would like to request concubines, something plague related, and a quest for the holy grail

STARTING STATS: FIGHT 2, INT 2, GUTS 1, REP 2, APPEAL 1
Tuff school (3 fight)
Normal Hair (3 fight, 2 appeal)
Sweet ride, Super Sweet Ride, Overflowing Spirit
School Ruler
The Rival
Yoshidayama, Harry, Maeda, Harima.
Ranmaru

It's go time.
this is a pretty gud CYOA.

I am currently unsure if I want physical skills to raise your stats (temporarily +1 spd) , or if I just wanna say hey when you use this skill you dodge things better. Leaning towards the latter .

I don't know exactly what your usual style is, but I would caution against creating point-based attributes unless there is a very clear reference as to what the points mean.

In terms of features, how about choosing struggle(s) your nation will face before you create it? That way you might design your nation around the adversity you'll face in an attempt to survive and thrive.

Read the first page. The points go wherever you like, but the aspects governing the spells are emotion-based, and so the spells are triggered via emotional output (which varies by each aspect). Presumably, the more powerful a spell is, the greater the emotion must be felt to activate it. The spell costs are static. You can take 3 legendary spells, or a bunch of utility ones. You can also take side effects, but that is a good way to fuck yourself, seeing as how they're chance-based.

I request a kemonomimi racial option.
I want to be a kemonomimi leading kemonomimis.

Body: Curvy, Big, Thicc

Yandere Type: Dependent, Worshipping, Harmless 5

Personality/Traits: Optimist, Submissive, Gifted, Total Fucking Bitch, Filthy, Tall, Wealthy (-3), Tomboy

Gifts: Fetish (-2), Videogames (-1), Good taste (-4), Forever (-9), Motherly (-2), Income (-5)

Quirks: Closer (+1), Secret Ingredients (+2), Decorator (+1), Marking x2 (+6), Her’s Forever (+5), Love Bites (+2), Diary (+1), Tech Savvy (+4)

Origin: Trauma

Dream: To Please You

A rich tall busty woman who's obsessed with me and wants kids. I see no way in which this can go wrong.

The marking's going to be a little painful, but it can't be worse than nipple piercings or a Prince Albert, and I put up with that shit.

>I don't know what your usual style is, but I would caution against creating point-based attributes
Ordion is known for creating point-based systems, as well as providing them with references.

Point-buy is perfectly fine. The problem lies with CYOAs where you can get "+3 STR" without any point of reference as to what having 3 STR means. What can you lift? Does it increase my endurance? Does it improve my fighting ability?

Of course, if this fella provides reference, then it should be a good time. It's always cool to debate whether it's worth getting that one extra stat point.

>Yara
Meditate
Cleanse
Winter's touch
Lifesteal

>Úr
Premonitions
Hush
Cautious ears
Fight or Flight

>Drawbacks
Lesser pessimistic
Lesser sympathetic

Oh hey that is not so bad! I can become some sort of feels powered hero or something.

>trickster/explorer
>Medea with no divinity as a divine being

Hey guys. Speaking of stat points.

If I set say, 3 as an average untrained adult, and 10 as a human master who focused on that one stat, and say 15 (but only in their main stat) for monsters, would each level being 1.5 times as strong as the previous level be about right? (2 would be crippled, 1 would be disabled, and 0 would be like a total lack of the stat at all and liable to kill you for some stats like having 0 str)

So a monster with 15 stat points in strength could equal 130 normal adults, but only pull 8 masters who's dedicated their lives to strength stat.

sure, sounds fine

Almost none of these bother me since I already have all these

>Pessimistic
>Greedy
>Slothful
>Lustful
>Paranoid
>Suspisious
>Arrogant
>Short temper

>Fire
>Spear and Throwing Knives
>Saber toothed moose-lion cub
>Tank Train
>Zuko, Mako, Iroh, Ty Lee, Mai, Young Hama, Bumi
>Laserbending
>Loyalty
>Alignments
>Free Firebending clothes, Equalist Clothing

I'd try to learn as much as possible then survive off odd jobs or a mercenary in my later years.

>All the world's evils
>Evil
>Saber Lily
>Resolute, Idealistic, Confident, Dutiful, Cool
>Lancer
>Male Saber
>Gallant
>Teen Saber
>Lone Ahoge, Emote Ahoge
>Heavy Armor +2 END, -1 AGI
>Suit & Tie
>STR:A
>END:EX (A rank with plus one from armor)
>AGI:A
>MAG:E
>LUC:C
>NBL:B
>MAG REST:EX
>AVENGER:A
>SELF-FIELD DEFENSE:E
>BATTLE CONTINUATION:EX
>EYE OF THE MIND(TRUE):EX
>NBL RANK: EX
>1+ Modifier
>FORM:Weapon
>Anti-Team

Commit senseless murders for a time to gain notoriety and foster the hatred to keep myself alive, possibly disappear for a time by attacking only rural areas until returning to denser places to wreak havoc again.

Forgot the minus one AGI from the armor, mb.

Looks alright to me

SO I HAVE LEARNED!

Holy shit making a build for this took a long time. Some things that came up:

Medium Naval feels like Destroyer Leaders, not Cruisers. Heavy Naval feels like Battlecruisers, not Battleships. S. Heavy feels like what it says on the tin. This is all because of the existence of turrets and the number of slots. Note that it's pretty much impossible to do the ridiculous amount of AA guns that many WW2 battleships had, so S. Heavy feels like it's still a miniaturized form of its original.
What are WL/WM slots, and how do they differ from normal slots and the LW/SW slots?
It is very hard to determine how max slots grows, especially with Construction. Is a Light Naval+Infantry going to have 2 weapon slots and 2 gadget slots?
How do the various lab specializations work? Are they discounts? Do they grant you their specialization for free (I much prefer this)?
Scouts are almost useless since they almost all lack a gadget slot. They should probably start 1w+1g, with infantry at 1w+2g.
Iron Heart has some weird interactions. It enables a Scout to have advanced hangars (how does it even fit). It limits 1 slot but what if you apply Construction or Remodel on top? Which order does it work in? Would also like to see this feasible without strictly marriage (maybe just make Fate a bit more flexible).
If I apply Construction and grant Tank/Infantry/Air to a ship girl, do I have to pick a faction/squad leader/second-in-command?
Do discounts reduce the price by 5 resource or do they set price to 5 resource? If it's the former, Navy background is very lackluster.
Infantry and Tank girls really start blurring conceptually at Medium and above.

Overall, choices were hard and felt meaningful. Events are in an especially good place, especially where it relates to Construction (very appealing, very costly pick). Graphic design is pretty shoddy, definitely follow some technical writing guidelines so that everything is easier to search and reference. Picture choice works really well.

I get 5 neck beard, 5 weeb and 5 nerd. I'm normie at I guess. Looks like I cash it all in for $45 a week and go live with Veeky Forums in the basement dwelling.

That's fine for strength, but other stats are much harder to quantify. I would recommend using a smaller band of values.

.....well that sure as shit didn't work. Time to go figure out what went wrong and try to fix the save.

this one is cute

Reminder that Medea is a whore

its like you attempted to write the most nonsensical statement you could

For my two cents I'd recommend instead of making a CYOA about a large fantasy nation, a CYOA about intricately customizing a small fief would be more interesting.

He's right tho

>Keter - Zombie Virus
>Safe - The Artist Pen
>Euclid - Pan Dimensional Vending Machine
>Euclid - The Click-Anywhere Computer

Set me up with a nice countryside modern mansion and deliver supplies to me via drone every week.

As for money, open auctions for my services through the Foundation. I'll use the daily from the vending machine to custom make anything that is requested of me, and I'll spiffy up the product using the pen and the computer. Each month there will be 10 regular sales, capped at 700USD value, 5 sales capped at 1,100 USD, and 1 sale capped at 15,000 USD. The products will be throughly cleansed by drones/decontamination station and picked up by drones just outside my house, from where they will go to a distribution center. Neither myself nor the The Foundation will take any responsibility for damage produced by the items.

That's maybe, seven hours of work per week for a luxurious lifestyle. Not bad.
>foreveralone
Always have been.

but thats where youre wrong

You're digging your own grave.

I'm not Imaginos. Additionally, if my taste were so shit you wouldn't be so hellbent on getting my advice.

>Medea paying Lancer for sex

You're just proving my point. She's a whore.

thats caren

>Have a decent amount of autism in multiple fields
>Can't become the little girl because lack of alignments
This CYOA is trash.

Muscular, Average, Firm;

Attacking, Stalking, Dependent; +12

Insecure, Pessimist, Tomboy, Dom, Tall, Relaxed, Poor; +14

Videogames, Motherly, Together, Forever, Income II; -8

Secret Ingredient II, Romantic Trip, Religious, Decorator, Consent, Genetic, True Friends, Connections, Tech, Her's Forever, Bites, Addict, Diary... Plenty of points

Miracle

Undying Love

Huhhm, I made a yandere Akane Owari.

Yes. Fate/Stay Night. Nobody was made a genuinely enjoyable CYOA with that in mind.

Crap.
Closest to not-crap

wait...
you do JC?
what weird world did i stumble into?

saber CYOA is fun

Maybe. I'm kinda just going welp you have x times as much stamina or mana or whatever than a normal adult human now. Besides I do want the power level to scale somewhat exponentially as purchasing costs are going to be # of stat increases squared (above average). (probably with 100 base points or 150 or something)

>Advice
Hahah, no, I was just curious to see if I was right about what kind of person you were. I'm not confident that a person who complains about not having their dick twitch from a CYOA will have anything valuable to say. I wrote the CYOA full well knowing that it would probably not satisfy a certain obnoxious crowd here.

>SaberCYOA
>"fun"
I would like to know your reasoning

Does Chao Raising count for Edgelord?

>make whatever servant you want
>not fun
its a servant making CYOA

>saber cyoa
>not fun
i want to know your reasoning before i present my argument.

Sure thing, champ. You had it all figured out, and now it's reeeally important that you tell me all about it. :^)

To be fair, by your own statement they were correct not to engage you because you were being disingenuous. You defeated your own test of character because of your own character.

>Fate Saber Night
The title alone says it all.

Check mate.

>memey title
i dont see it

It's terrible. Just admit it.

its perfectly good at its purpose- a servant maker

It's perfectly good at being dog poo.

It's true, though. I might have failed to goad it out of you but I'm confident in my hypothesis. I mean, where have you been these past few months? I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm not here to pander, much less to the lowest common denominator. Forgive me for being curious about you being the first contact.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I suppose. You win, user.

you have shitty humor taste user